Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

I think me & my bf would get on alot better if we only seen each other at weekends lol! I love staying with him but can be annoying ! And I wouldn't have got this fat in the first place lol I'm blaming him! Xxx

Yeah, I definitely prefer it, although I miss him, my sister and her boyfriend went from dating for 2 months to practically being married...all they do is argue and pick at each other...

I'd like to blame dan for my weight, but I was already unhappy with it in the first place, but I have put on around a stone since being with him xxx

Aw I think you's are doing it the right way. :) out relationship moved quite fast, within a year & a half, we moved into a rented house, got engaged & had a baby.

Haha see I'm like Dan, I'm no sure if I'd want to be married:/

Btw this is week 3 I'm starting & I'm no losing weight? It's slowed right down?! :(:( x

I'd like a vagas wedding lol!

Nope. Depends how I feel, but first few weeks you get lots of weight loss. Want to be around 13 on Wednesday, so got 4lbs to lose.
Xxxx

It's so exiting! I was like that too. Proper ready to start them :) yeah hopefully I do it!

Realllllly??? It's a brown box they come in. You still starting Monday? Xx

I just finally feel like I'm actually going to be able to lose some weight!!

Yeah, I've ordered my mums kindle for her birthday aswell so it's going to be either that or the shakes. I cant decide whether to start tomorrow or monday lol! See how I feel. I'll see what Dan says aswell, might have one last weekend and eat all my favourite food!! Haha xxx

Haha on my last day I had a Chinese buffet, seems like a life time ago now lol just wait and see if it is the shakes :) xx

Back