Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

xxweemzxx said:
Not to worry like you say just draw a line and move on ... On a plus though dinner looked delicious xxx

Thank you, I would have it again. The sour cream filling kept it juicy and moist. How are you getting on? xx

Karensplan said:
Wow what a dif you look fantastic! How much did you lose? Oh seen it underneath 3 stone well done you!

Thank you for all your kind comments. It has given me a boost, well it did until I went a bit mad with the chocolate tonight!!
I've heard about the my fitness app, but I haven't tried it. Will have a little nosey :) xx

xxweemzxx said:
Yea good:) had a 6lb loss this week :) woop woop :) gonna try for another 1/2 per week till Xmas, xxx

Wow, fantastic!!! What an amazing loss. I'm sure you will lose more than a 1/2 per week, especially at that rate.
Well done :-D xx

Lost another pound & 1/2!!! Only one pound to my 3 stone :-D
I'm really pleased but annoyed at the same time. I guess that pigging out last night wouldn't have helped & I may just have got there, but not to worry, I'm still on course :)

Breakfast 6pp
Cornflakes 5pp
Milk 1pp

Didn't have lunch, we had an early dinner as Hubby was going out to work.

Butter basted turkey 8pp
Stuffing 3pp
Potatoes 4pp
A mini Christmas dinner, total 15pp. A huge plateful, couldn't manage a meal later on, just a few snacks

Snacks 8pp
Ww'ers chocolate cereal bar 2pp
2 fruit pancakes & jam 6pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Attachments

• image-3765632277.jpg
    image-3765632277.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Jaly said:
Yay! Congratulations! :D Mini xmas dinner sounds (and looks!) amazing!

Thank you *bows* lol. It's spurred me on xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Looks yummy. When are your few days away? Xxx

I left just before lunch today. Sitting in the Hotel bar with a little Jack D & coke. Jack is the only other man in my life lol
It's going to be a difficult few days eating wise but as I'm only 1 pound away this has given me an incentive to be good. What happens over the next few days might be different & everything's out the window lol, but I want to at least try xx

So, as we were leaving for Blackpool today, I had planned my breakfast & lunch with just dinner to contend with. Not having any idea of what I would end up eating, it ended up not so bad after all.
I resisted all the hot fresh donut stalls, now THAT was definitely a hard task!! I've decided that over the course of the next few days I am going to treat myself to 1. Just 1. There are plenty of us so I can give them away so that's not a problem.
Tomorrow we hit the Pleasure Beach so there should be lots to take my mind off eating all that candy floss etc

Breakfast 6pp
Special K fruit & nut 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Couscous with roasted veg 5pp
2 pancakes with ww'er spread 4pp
Pineapple

Mid afternoon tipple 2pp
Jack Daniels & diet coke

Dinner 12pp
Nando's butterfly breast 8pp
Salad 0pp
Ratatouille 4pp

Snack 4pp
Walkers deep ridged crisps 4pp

Total 33pp. 29 dailies & 4 weeklies. Weeklies balance now 45pp

Jaly said:
I detest candy floss and doughnuts so wouldn't have too much trouble there :p Food looks extremely organised though, have an amazing time - you deserve it! xx

Aww thank you :-D
Candy floss are, as far as I'm concerned, empty calories. Doughnuts on the other hand.................
xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Mmmmmm doughnuts. Dribbling now xxx

I've just had half of one, managed to keep control of myself!! xx

Hazykay said:
Lost another pound & 1/2!!! Only one pound to my 3 stone :-D
I'm really pleased but annoyed at the same time. I guess that pigging out last night wouldn't have helped & I may just have got there, but not to worry, I'm still on course :)

Breakfast 6pp
Cornflakes 5pp
Milk 1pp

Didn't have lunch, we had an early dinner as Hubby was going out to work.

Butter basted turkey 8pp
Stuffing 3pp
Potatoes 4pp
A mini Christmas dinner, total 15pp. A huge plateful, couldn't manage a meal later on, just a few snacks

Snacks 8pp
Ww'ers chocolate cereal bar 2pp
2 fruit pancakes & jam 6pp

Total 29pp. Weeklies balance 49pp

Yayy!!!

Went to the Pleasure Beach today and went on 1 ride. that was enough for me!! I ain't no adrenalin junkie thats for sure.
Breakfast was a full cooked one and I have to guesstimate. 2 sausages 6pp, 2 bacon 3pp, a little scrambled egg 3pp tomato & toast & 1 butter 6pp. I used the pp's for Asda cafe so it's only a guideline.

Breakfast 19pp
Full English 18pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 3pp
No lunch, just a bit of fruit & 1/2 a doughnut 3pp

Dinner 18pp
Again, a guess. Chicken cacciatore, (chicken in a tomato based sauce, olives, veg, 4 new potatoes & roasted veg on the side.) 16pp
2 after 8 mints 2pp

Snacks 2pp
Piece of toblerone

Total 42pp. 29 dailies & 13 weeklies. Weeklies balance now 32pp

Jaly said:
Oooh, sounds delicious! I love rides :p What did you go on? ^^ Toblerone.. mm! the white choc one is my favourite! Hope you're having a lovely time!

I went on the Grand National. Never again!! I'm a big scaredy cat lol.
White chocolate is my favourite too but my Mum had one of the big milk ones so had a small piece of that.
We're having a great time thank you, home tomorrow though :-( xx

Hazykay said:
I went on the Grand National. Never again!! I'm a big scaredy cat lol.
White chocolate is my favourite too but my Mum had one of the big milk ones so had a small piece of that.
We're having a great time thank you, home tomorrow though :-( xx

Boo - but nice to have had a few days away. Sounds like you are having a great time. I LOVE toblerone - in fact I love most chocolate but toblerone is one of my favourites. I want one now!!

Back