Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Hazykay said:
Yep, it's a cola cube flavour vodka. I detest vodka but its just like cola cube juice. I pointed it at 2pp per 25 ml and I had 50ml in a tumbler filled with diet lemonade. I had 4 glasses so 16pp's xxx

Yummy :) Nika would love that xx

Had a very productive day today. I cleared out my wardrobe and got rid of my fat clothes lol. I made 2 chocolate wreaths and took my mother in law food shopping. I intended to make hairy dieters korma but didn't realise I was to marinade the chicken for 2-6 hours first oops!! Had to rethink so I made the chicken coconut curry and it was delicious

Breakfast 5pp
Porridge 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Costa chicken & roasted peppers pannini

Dinner
Chicken coconut curry (8pp for curry, 7pp for rice)
image-430833014.jpg
Snacks 6pp
Strawberry pop tart 5pp
Hot chocolate 1pp

35/28 all points used

Last edited:
mrsgosling3 said:
Yummy :) Nika would love that xx

Christmas stocking filler?? :) xxx

Had a very productive day today. I cleared out my wardrobe and got rid of my fat clothes lol. I made 2 chocolate wreaths and took my mother in law food shopping. I intended to make hairy dieters korma but didn't realise I was to marinade the chicken for 2-6 hours first oops!! Had to rethink so I made the chicken coconut curry and it was delicious

Breakfast 5pp
Porridge 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 9pp
Costa chicken & roasted peppers pannini

Dinner
Chicken coconut curry (8pp for curry, 7pp for rice)
View attachment 69351
Snacks 6pp
Strawberry pop tart 5pp
Hot chocolate 1pp

35/28 all points used

Don't throw them all away...keep a few to try on every so often. It feels AWESOME!

teacheronww said:
Don't throw them all away...keep a few to try on every so often. It feels AWESOME!

I'll pull one top out of the bag and use it as a reminder. I'm giving them all to a charity shop tomorrow, some of the stuff I've never had on!!

teacheronww said:
Trousers too! Just one pair...I promise you'll thank me in a couple of months :)

I agree it will keep you motivated and you will realise how far you have come :) x

teacheronww said:
Trousers too! Just one pair...I promise you'll thank me in a couple of months :)

I only did my tops/blouses/jumpers etc today, will tackle the trousers next weekend but will keep one pair back just as you suggested. A good idea actually, I didn't think to keep any back but now I can see why. Thanks x

Jennjennx said:
I agree it will keep you motivated and you will realise how far you have come :) x

Very true, I didn't think about that. When you see some photos of people who have lost a lot of weight who have put their old 'fat' clothes on, it lets you see just how well they have done x

teacheronww said:
It really is the best measure of weight loss IMO. Scales can be somewhat deceptive and are only a number. A picture paints a thousand words and really let's you see beyond any doubt how much you have lost :)

Yes, you're right. I didn't measure myself before I started my journey and wish I had, but as you say, clothes are also a good way of seeing results. I will definitely keep a pair of trousers too x

Hazykay said:
Yes, you're right. I didn't measure myself before I started my journey and wish I had, but as you say, clothes are also a good way of seeing results. I will definitely keep a pair of trousers too x

I didn't either...wish I had now. I only have one dress from when I was really big but threw away all the trousers :(

Well, I'm totally flabbergasted. While waiting to get weighed, I checked my card to see that last week was a half pound gain and not sts as I was told. I checked my own weight record card to see the gain marked on there too. I never look at my card, I close it over and put it in my bag then bring it out the following week.
Anyway, when I jumped on the scale I lost 4 & 1/2 pounds!! I am totally amazed!! Last week I was really down at sts and ate 2 pods of mini jaffa cakes (which I pointed). If I'd known I'd put on after having such an angelic week, I would have done more damage.
My 2 good weeks must have caught up with me, so here's to the week ahead. BRING IT ON!!! :-D

teacheronww said:
Yeah sometimes it can take the two weeks to see the loss in full. What an absolutely amazing loss though!!! Well done :)

Thank you so much, my motivation is so strong right now!!

mrsgosling3 said:
Whoop whoop that's amazing :) xxxxxx

Thank you, I think I'm still in shock lol. I'm now only a 1/2 pound into the next stone bracket :-D xxxxxx

Back