Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Hazykay said:
Not long in from working a 12 hour shift from 9.15 this morning. Took my lunch & dinner into work so no photos today I'm afraid.

Breakfast 6pp
Bran flakes 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 2pp
King prawn (2pp) salad with sweet chilli sauce

Dinner 12pp
Spaghetti 6pp
Bolognese 5pp
Greek style yogurt 1pp

Snacks 8pp
Walkers salt & vinegar 4pp
Milky bar 2pp
Ww'ers toffee bar 2pp

Total 28/28 weeklies balance 45pp

Sounds like a good day. Hope your day went quick. What Greek style yoghurt did you have for 1pp? Is it the new Ww ones? I haven't seen them yet xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Wow I never even knew that store existed and there is one not far from me :) happy days. Know where I am going next weekend now :) xxxxx thanks

It's a great store. I buy my uht skimmed milk from there as I don't think it's watery like the supermarket uht milk.
I reckon the baskets will
Be strong enough to hold the jars & bottles for my hampers. Once wrapped in cellophane with a big red bow, I think it will be lovely. Wine is reasonable there too lol xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Yeah it is a shame we are all so far away. I would love to cook for you all :)

I'd love to cook for you all too. Would be great fun!! xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Sounds like a good day. Hope your day went quick. What Greek style yoghurt did you have for 1pp? Is it the new Ww ones? I haven't seen them yet xx

It wasn't too bad I think today went in slower :-( however, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!! :-D

I thought I mentioned it was ww'ers but when I look back I didn't write it. I bought the lemon & nectarine and orange (I think) They were ok, they didn't have the creamy consistency that greek yoghurt normally has. The problem is, they are 3 packs for £3 in Asda so I bought 3 packs, so I'll need to eat the frigging things!! xxx

Today was the same as yesterday. I took 2 meals to work, lunch & dinner. I had made some chicken sweet & sour and popped it into the freezer for when I'm at work. I'm so glad I have some meals in the freezer for shifts like these!
A long day today, so glad it's now the weekend
:-D

Breakfast 5pp
Oats so simple syrup 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 4pp
Free soup
Chicken tikka chunks 4pp

Dinner 11pp
Sweet & sour chicken 4pp
Rice 7pp

Snacks 11pp
Ww'er greek yogurt 1pp
2 green & blacks miniatures 4pp
Boots shapers double chocolate nougat bar 3pp
Wafers 1pp
Philly chocolate 2pp

Total 31/28, weeklies balance 42

Jaly said:
Have a nice weekend, if anyone deserves it, it's you! ;)

Sounds like a manic week at work, get some rest! Enjoy the shopping tomorrow!

Take care :) Food looks yum! Next time I venture up to Glasgow to see my relatives I'll be sure to drop in! ;)

That's so sweet, thank you!!!
I woke up at 9 this morning, I never see past 8am so that was a rare treat!!
I didn't know you had relatives here!! Please do let me know, it would be good to meet up, it would be lovely to meet you :-D
Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
Will catch up tomorrow,..bad night but wanted to say hi :) speak tomorrow xx

Thank you for finding the time to drop in. I do hope things have settled down and you have a better day tomorrow. Big hugs ((())) xxx

Jaly said:
I can't remember if they live in Edinburgh or Glasgow.. they aren't very close relatives lol but my cousin had a baby not so long ago so I assume we'll be going to meet him sometime in the next 6 months or so :)

Glad you managed to have a lay in! x

Enjoy your retail therapy! ;)

Edinburgh is a lovely city. If you get the chance to go, take it. At Christmas time it's lovely. The castle is lit up and there is a German Market just off Princess Street which is the main Street in Edinburgh. We go there a few times a year. There are lovely gardens there too and quite often there is entertainment there.

I hope you've had a nice relaxing day today xx

Hazykay said:
Edinburgh is a lovely city. If you get the chance to go, take it. At Christmas time it's lovely. The castle is lit up and there is a German Market just off Princess Street which is the main Street in Edinburgh. We go there a few times a year. There are lovely gardens there too and quite often there is entertainment there.

I hope you've had a nice relaxing day today xx

Booking next holiday to Scotland lol xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
Booking next holiday to Scotland lol xxx

Haha, why not? It's a beautiful part of the world. Maybe one day we will all meet :) xx

Jaly said:
Ooh, maybe we should organise a party?! :p

Hogmany!! Or I think you call it New Years Eve.
Would be fun :)
Maybe one day xx

What a day for eating and drinking!! Went into the city to get my neice clothes & shoes for her new job, had lunch and went to friends for some drinks. My points took a battering!!

Breakfast 7pp
Porridge made with oatmeal & water 6pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 21pp
Chicken chow mein 15pp (from a food court within a shopping centre) there was hardly any chicken, I think I found about 3 tiny pieces!! Not a very big portion either :-(
Topic 6pp

Dinner 6pp
Soup with mexican chicken slices put through it 4pp
Boots shapers mint nougat bar 2pp

Snacks 29pp
Kola kube stiffy's (an alcoholic drink) 16pp
A mixture of Quavers, cassava snacks, wotsits and snack a jacks approx 10pp
1/4 of a mince pie 3pp (taster in M&S when I popped in) wish I hadn't had it after I realised how much it was!!

Total 63/28 weeklies balance now 7pp

Hazykay said:
What a day for eating and drinking!! Went into the city to get my neice clothes & shoes for her new job, had lunch and went to friends for some drinks. My points took a battering!!

Breakfast 7pp
Porridge made with oatmeal & water 6pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 21pp
Chicken chow mein 15pp (from a food court within a shopping centre) there was hardly any chicken, I think I found about 3 tiny pieces!! Not a very big portion either :-(
Topic 6pp

Dinner 6pp
Soup with mexican chicken slices put through it 4pp
Boots shapers mint nougat bar 2pp

Snacks 29pp
Kola kube stiffy's (an alcoholic drink) 16pp
A mixture of Quavers, cassava snacks, wotsits and snack a jacks approx 10pp
1/4 of a mince pie 3pp (taster in M&S when I popped in) wish I hadn't had it after I realised how much it was!!

Total 63/28 weeklies balance now 7pp

I am very intrigued what a kola Kube stiffies consist of? Was that just one drink to be 16pp?

Sounds like a great day. Pleased you had a good time xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I am very intrigued what a kola Kube stiffies consist of? Was that just one drink to be 16pp?

Sounds like a great day. Pleased you had a good time xxx

Yep, it's a cola cube flavour vodka. I detest vodka but its just like cola cube juice. I pointed it at 2pp per 25 ml and I had 50ml in a tumbler filled with diet lemonade. I had 4 glasses so 16pp's xxx

Back