Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Oh yeah, and popped it under the grill to brown the top!

Mmmm fish pie. I love it but everyone else hates it but I'm very tempted to try it and freeze some down xxx

There are a lot of fish haters out there! I love it, but don't have it often enough. New years resolution will be to eat more fish lol xxx

You've got some good meal ideas! Subscribing! Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your post! Nikki xxx

Welcome Nikki, you're not gatecrashing! Feel free to steal some recipes. As I've said in previous posts, if I manage to give one person a new idea, it's been worth it :) xx

I'm looking for inspiration! I lost three stone since march & then lost my motivation and stayed the same for a while & now I've just got it back & I'm ready to get to my 4th stone! Will keep looking through your recipes! :D

Thank you! I think the cold weather make me want to eat more & not want to go outside to excersize! Anyway I have joined the gym so I'm off there at 10 then going to do my food shopping. Weigh in tonight. I think I'll have stayed the same because I only got myself back on track on Tuesday. X

I LOVE prawns!! It's one of my favourites, as is salmon. I reckon imagination is the key, eating the same things makes boredom set in and when boredom sets in, it's easy to go off the rails. Well, I can only speak for myself cause that's what I do!!

I've got a chicken & prawn red curry cooking for tea in the slow cooker 6pp per serving & really good! X

Wow, that sounds AMAZING! How did you make that? xx

Salmon pasta is one of the yummiest things ever! xx or homemade salmon fish cakes with sweet potato or butternut squash chips and salad or veg... yum and a very low pp yet filling meal :)

I've never had salmon & pasta together!! Fish cakes are awesome and yes, you're right, they are very low in pp's and filling too. Win, win lol xxx

It's a weight watchers recipe off the ap :) if you let me know an email address I can send it if not go on the weightwatchers recipes & it's called creamy red chicken curry but I do half chicken half prawns. The ingredients sound strange but is really good! Xxx

Back