Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

It's a weight watchers recipe off the ap :) if you let me know an email address I can send it if not go on the weightwatchers recipes & it's called creamy red chicken curry but I do half chicken half prawns. The ingredients sound strange but is really good! Xxx

Sounds lovely and tasty. I've found the recipe, sour cream is a surprise ingredient. Going to give this a go!! Thanks for that :-D xxx

Been and lost 1 and a half lbs tonight. Quite pleased with that as I only started following properly on Tuesday x

Well done!!!! That's great, you're going in the right direction, keep it up and you can lose half a stone for Christmas :-D xxx

Well done Nikki, have you got your own diary? xx

Hope you've had a good day Hazel ;)

ps: Macaroni cheese with breadcrumbs, cheese on top and salmon in it is AMAZING, not healthy at all but absolutely delish!

You're right Libby, macaroni is delicious (with ho sauce!!) but not the healthiest lol. I had a great day thank you xxx

I do have a food diary yeah! Only started it Tuesday though so its quite boring so far! I used to love macaroni cheese but I find it a bit too stodgy now! :( x

I didn't manage to update this yesterday, but I had a great day. I had to report for training at 7am and my body didn't take long to wake up!!
What a laugh we had. I always dread the training for fear of injury but the only person who got hit was an Instructor when I accidentally hit him with the violent prisoners 'weapon'!! Every burst out laughing. It was one of those 'you had to be there moments'
It was really tiring when you roll around mats struggling with an adult men, I was the only female there but it had it's moments.

Breakfast 6pp
Oats so simple syrup 4pp
Milk 2pp (had coffee later on)

Lunch 8pp
Asda low fat turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce s/wich

Dinner 8pp
Roast pork loin 3pp roast potatoes 5pp
image-2295041683.jpg
Snacks 8pp
Walkers sweet chilli stars 3pp
Strawberry pop tart 5pp

Total 30/28 weeklies balance 47pp

Your tea looks really good! I don't tend to like pork but that doesn't look fatty at all! Your doing well keep it up :D

It was lovely. I'm not a great pork lover but I do tend to like a bit of loin as I find it tender and not fatty either :) xx

Yum! Your dinner looks delicious, glad the training wasn't too strenuous and that you managed to have a giggle out of it!

Have a fab weekend :)

I feel tender today!! My arms and neck are sore but the rest of me is alright. I better have bl@@dy lost a pound on Monday!!!! Lol xxx

I bet you gave the men a run for their money ;) Hope you included it in your AP :) :)

I'm proud to say I did!! I was the only one who managed to achieve a restraining lock the whole day (boast boast heehee) i don't count AP's, I just hope it all counts towards my weight loss x

I might try pork then! Was meant to be going for Greek tapas tonight but were going to nando's which is better as I can get points values from my eat out guide! Saved lots of points for it and have all my weeklies but I'm trying not to use them this week! X

I might try pork then! Was meant to be going for Greek tapas tonight but were going to nando's which is better as I can get points values from my eat out guide! Saved lots of points for it and have all my weeklies but I'm trying not to use them this week! X

I LOVE Nando's. haven't been there for a couple of weeks. Enjoy chick xx

Thank you! I've been & used 7 weeklies but I had all 49 left so i am okay! Was really good! Xxx

Fab!! What did you have?
Do you use your weeklies or just stick to your dailies? xxx

I had butterfly chicken, spicy rice & chips! Was really full! I used 7 weeklies but I'm pleased with that! As I did the driving I didn't have a drink :) I wanted mash but they didn't have any so my friend ordered me chips but theres only 2 points difference and it tasted good so it was worth it! Xxx

I am so SORE!!!! I felt ok Tuesday, Wednesday & yesterday but today my arms and neck are painful. My Hubby & son were laughing at me trying to cut my chicken at tea time. I said to Hubby that he'll need to cut my chicken as I couldn't use my knife and that my arms were sore but I think he thought I was joking!!
Looking forward to tomorrow, I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen since Feb. last time we met we had oysters and we were both ill with food poisoning!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better and we are staying away from the oyster bar!!

Breakfast 4pp
2 weetabix 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 10pp
Subway club & honey mustard sauce

Dinner 8pp
Chicken with a cheesy breadcrumb topping 6pp
Potatoes 2pp
image-1628063956.jpg
Snacks 12pp
2 mini donuts 3pp
3 Cadbury roses 4pp
Empire biscuit 5pp

Total 34/28 weeklies balance 41pp

I had butterfly chicken, spicy rice & chips! Was really full! I used 7 weeklies but I'm pleased with that! As I did the driving I didn't have a drink :) I wanted mash but they didn't have any so my friend ordered me chips but theres only 2 points difference and it tasted good so it was worth it! Xxx

Ww'ers is brilliant isn't it? What other eating plan gives you so much flexibility and you can still lose weight!! This is the most successful eating plan I have ever done. I fail after a month maximum, on any others I've tried.
You've put me in the mood for a Nando's now lol xxx

Your meals always look so good! I've just woken up still full from nando's & wanting to go to the gym! Not gonna complain haha. My mum joined weightwatchers on Thursday so it's easier now as she isn't bringing naughty food in & tempting me! Oh I hope you don't get poorly today! & you have a nice time with your friend :) think hubby should treat you to a nando's after bullying you last night haha :) xxx

Your meals always look so good! I've just woken up still full from nando's & wanting to go to the gym! Not gonna complain haha. My mum joined weightwatchers on Thursday so it's easier now as she isn't bringing naughty food in & tempting me! Oh I hope you don't get poorly today! & you have a nice time with your friend :) think hubby should treat you to a nando's after bullying you last night haha :) xxx

Thank you. I try to be adventurous because if I get bored I'll come off the rails. I'm having a large filling breakfast as I know my friend and I will hit the wine at lunchtime so I need something more than just a bowl of cereal to keep me going.
image-564092378.jpg
Left over spuds from last nights dinner 3pp, cherry tomatoes quartered, ham chopped 1pp, onion & mushroom. 4pp's in total!!
It's great when you wake up still feeling stuffed from the night before, I tend not to eat as much when I'm like that :)
Did you go to the gym? You put me to shame, I NEVER feel like going lol.
It's great that your mum is on board with you, you can motivate each other and share ideas. I wish my mum would join but she says trying to work out the pp value is too confusing. Personally, I think she just has negative thoughts and doesn't want to know.
Thank you for your kind wishes, I feel better today, not as sore. It's just my neck thats feeling a bit tender. I'm sure a couple of glasses of wine will sort that out lol.
Hubby left at 9am to go work in Newcastle. He's to be there for 2pm so goodness knows when he'll be back, but I will keep that thought in my mind and definitely go to Nando's before Christmas :-D
Have a lovely day xxx

Last edited:
Back