Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Dinner looks yum :) xx Don't worry about the STS, you shouldn't rely on the scales to measure your weight loss as silly as that sounds but rather how you feel/how your clothes fit etc xx Our bodies go through so many complicated processes which can affect our weight that it isn't worth stressing over!

I know you're right but it doesn't stop the feeling of disappointment. Onwards & upwards!! Hope things have calmed down a bit at your end. Have a lovely day xxx

Started baking this morning for my sons school Christmas fete. I made choco mallow bites and a biscuit dough. I'll cut & bake the dough tomorrow. I usually make loads of stuff but this year, unfortunately my shifts Haven't helped and I just don't have the time. I've done what I can.
I'm also donating a chocolate wreath for them to raffle so hopefully that will help raise some funds.

Breakfast 6pp
Ww'ers bagel 4pp
Cheese slice 1pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 8pp
Bread 5pp 2 laughing cow cheese triangles 1p ham 1pp
Cup a soup 1pp

Dinner 8pp
Sweet & sour prawns & rice
image-1180423898.jpg
Again, in my plastic tub ready to reheat in the micro at my break at work
Ww'er greek style yogurt 1pp

Snacks 6pp
Velvet cassava snacks 2pp
Boots shapers mint bar 2pp
1/2 krispie square 2pp

Total 28/28 weeklies balance 49pp

You've done well to bake and not munch! Yet again your food looks good! I'm eating a fish finger buttie right now! Hope you have a good day xxx

You've done well to bake and not munch! Yet again your food looks good! I'm eating a fish finger buttie right now! Hope you have a good day xxx

I did have one little krispie square. I had to try them out first before I unleash them to the public lol. I cut them into little 1 & 1/2 inch squares then popped 5 into each bag. There was one spare so I calculated the pp's for the whole recipe then divided it by how many squares I cut.
Tomorrows little shortbread bites will be tested too, but I haven't worked out the pp's for them yet, but again, a little taste to make sure they are alright lol.
I hope you enjoyed your butty, sounds yum :) xxx

Food sounds good! :) Enjoy! ^^

Hope work settles down again soon, I don't suppose you have a good gingerbread recipe do you? I adore gingerbread!

Works fine, its just everything else I'm trying to juggle in between that's driving me nuts lol.

Gingerbread
125g Butter
125g Brown sugar
125g Golden syrup
125g Treacle
150ml Milk
225g Plain flour
3 teaspoons Ground ginger
1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
1 Egg beaten

Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line the base of a deep 18cm square tin.

Warm the butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and treacle with the milk in a small saucepan over a low heat until just melted. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.

Sieve the plain flour, ginger, cinnamon and soda into a bowl, make a hollow in the centre and add the lukewarm butter-sugar-syrup mixture. Whisking and gradually incorporate the dry ingredients. Add the beaten egg and mix until smooth.
Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the pre-heated oven for 50-60 minutes. Stand on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before turning out from the tin and removing the paper. Allow to cool completely, wrap in greaseproof paper and store in a airtight tin.

it tastes better when you wrap it up and store it for a day or two before cutting it.

I love gingerbread too, not had it in AGES!!! xxx

Food sounds good! :) Enjoy! ^^

Hope work settles down again soon, I don't suppose you have a good gingerbread recipe do you? I adore gingerbread!

I've just realised, is it a gingerbread biscuit as in gingerbread man you're after or the gingerbread cake/loaf you're looking for? xxx

I meant the gingerbread biscuit, thank you very much! :) xx Hope everything else is a little less hectic then lol! You deserve a rest!

No sorry I don't. There will be loads online :) good luck xxx

Hello sweetie...just to say enjoy your day off tomorrow. Big hugs xxxx

Thank you chick, hope you have a lovely day tomorrow too ;-) xxxx

Made mini shortbread stars and little empire biscuits for the school fete tomorrow then ran off to work!! Phew! I'll be glad when Tuesday comes when I can have a proper day off.
Of course, I had to try a biscuit before I unleash them to the public, just to make sure they are ok lol.

Breakfast 7pp
Toast & banana 6pp
Milky coffee 1pp

Lunch 7pp
John west tuna light lunch

Dinner 9pp
Mince & spuds
image-3234355241.jpg
Snacks 7pp
Empire biscuit 4pp
Ww'ers greek yogurt 1pp
Boots shapers crispy caramel bar 2pp

Total 30/28 weeklies now 47pp

Well done for only having one! I've been to weigh in and lost 2 and a half lbs this week :) hope everyone's okay! X

Fantastic!!! Well done, you're doing so well. Keep up the good work and I hope you have another fab week xx

I am gubbed!!!! Arrived at my son's school at 9am and left when the bell rang at 3pm. Got Ross, raced off to Asda, back home, made dinner, wolfed it down, ironed work shirts for the next 3 days then raced back up to the school to lay out the cakes on the cake stall. Yes, I got put on the flaming cake stall!!! Me and the other lady have both been on weight loss programmes, me on ww'ers obviously, and Ev on slimming world. We have both lost EXACTLY the same amount of weight. 3 stone, 4 pounds. That's 6 stone, 8 pounds between us!!!! The fete stopped at 9 tonight then we had the mega clear up.
Not long home but I am really tired. Working the weekend too :-(

Breakfast 8pp
2 x toast & boiled egg 7pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch (courtesy of school dinners!!)
Ham & salad sandwich 8pp

Dinner 9pp
image-3971731314.jpg
Haddock 3pp, pesto 1pp, babybel light grated 1pp breadcrumbs 1pp
Potatoes 3pp

Snacks 13pp
Chocolate cake 11pp (why not??)
Light aerosol cream 2pp

38/28 pp weeklies balance 37pp

Have a lovely weekend everyone xx

It's December!!! Where has time gone? I took this photo yesterday which means........its now 24 sleeps!!!!
Excited?? Oh yes!!! xx
image-1018725875.jpg

Back