Diary of a bouncing back ww'er

Had an enjoyable day, ran for 10 mins, walked for 4 then ran for another 10. Go me!! Lol. I pushed myself a bit too far if I'm honest but I was determined to do it. Met a friend for coffee and even took my own ww'er biscuits. She's on the plan too and only had 1 stone to lose. She's now 1/2 lb away from target so she appreciated the biscuit too.

Breakfast 5pp
Shredded wheat x 2 4pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 5pp
Stuffed mushrooms, photo above ^^^^^

Mid afternoon 2pp
Ww'er chocolate biscuit

Dinner 9pp
Smoked chicken 4pp wrapped in bacon 1pp
Bbq sauce
Potatoes 4pp
image-1404371333.jpg
Snacks 5pp
Ww'er rich toffee bar 2pp
Ringos 2pp
Ww'er raspberry mallow 1pp

Totals dailies - 25/26 weeklies 0/49

Walked for 6 & 1/2 miles today. I better have a frigging loss at w.i. on Monday!!! I also gained 9ap's so really pleased with that.

Dreading going back to work next week where I'll be sitting about at a computer all day. The furthest I'll walk is to and from the car park into work!

Breakfast 7pp
Bran flakes 4pp
Milk 1pp
Dried cranberries 2pp

Lunch 4pp
McDonalds grilled salad and balsamic dressing

Dinner 11pp
Lemon and herb coated chicken 6pp
Actifry chips 5pp
image-3301501716.jpg
Snacks 4pp
Ww'ers rich toffee bar 2pp
Ww'ers chocolate biscuit 2pp

Totals - dailies, 26/26 weeklies, 0/49 a.p.'s, 12

Trying :) it's been an emotional roller coaster this week so eating hasn't really been my best. Xxx

Never mind the plan, it will fall into place. It's you that I'm concerned about. Are you home alone this week? Is Nika about? Xxx

I was. Rog is home tonight and Nika came home last night but just been one of those week :( never mind xxx

At least you'll have them both tonight. Hopefully your week can only get better xxx

A strange kind of day. Took my nephew to hospital for an eye appointment then picked up my Dad at a different hospital where he had an operation today. My Dad looks a poor soul. He got what we thought was a cold sore on his lip removed but it turns out it is skin cancer. He suffers badly from arthritis and is on loads of meds. Sometimes he loses balance and on Monday he fell and cracked 4 ribs :-( Between his mouth and ribs he's aged over the last week. He's hardly eaten but I reckon it's the stress of the op that caused it. I'm sure that over the next few days he'll perk up again and he'll be back to his cheery self.

Went for a run outside today for the first time and I've got to admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :)

I'm being sad, took photos of ALL my meals today lol :-D

Breakfast 4pp
Potatoes fried in frylight, bacon, onion & mushroom
image-4156061642.jpg
Lunch 6pp
Salmon salad & sweet chilli sauce 4pp
image-3656118365.jpg
Muller turkish delight yogurt 2pp

Dinner 9pp
Chicken & apple curry
image-2782229643.jpg
(Not a very clear photo,sorry)

Snacks 7pp
Ww'ers caramel mallow 1pp
Ww'ers toffee bar 2pp
Quavers 2pp
Ww'ers jaffa bar 2pp

Totals - dailies 26/26, weeklies 0/49, ap's earned today 2, running total 14 ap's

sounds like a stressful day. hope your dad gets better soon.

food looks delish I love your photos x

Hope your dad bounces back soon babe. Must be a worry for you. You know where I am always.

How far did you run? I went on one tonight - have to admit I think I could have done a lot more but was with my friend so thinking will go on Sunday on my own and maybe double the app so I am active for an hour and see how I get on but I really enjoyed it.

Food looks good as always xx

sounds like a stressful day. hope your dad gets better soon.

food looks delish I love your photos x

Thank you Sarah, I hope you are doing well :) x

Hope your dad bounces back soon babe. Must be a worry for you. You know where I am always.

How far did you run? I went on one tonight - have to admit I think I could have done a lot more but was with my friend so thinking will go on Sunday on my own and maybe double the app so I am active for an hour and see how I get on but I really enjoyed it.

Food looks good as always xx

He's a poor soul. Today he looks like he's been mugged. The side of his face, jaw & mouth are all swollen and the bruising is starting to come out. For some odd reason it looks like he's got 2 black eyes too but when I asked him to remove his glasses he's got these massive dark shadows under his eyes. He can hardly move because of his cracked ribs too. I know that each day he'll get stronger, and by Monday there should be an improvement. Got quite a shock when I seen him today. He's really aged.

Paul & I ran, Ross cycled round the Estate. We were out for approximately 25 mins of which I reckon we ran for a total of 20 mins. It's hard to gauge. At least on a treadmill I know how far, how long and what speed I did. Having a rest today :) xxx

Had my contact lens check this morning then went on a shopping spree. Nothing like some retail therapy to make you feel a bit better. I picked up some things for the holidays which can't come quick enough.

Food so far and what I have planned

Breakfast 4pp
Oatmeal 3pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch 13pp A big mac (why not and it was free from the monopoly instant wins lol)

Dinner 7pp
Warburtons square wrap pizza with bbq sauce, veggies & l/f mozzarella photo shows 1/2
image-4071598945.jpg
Snacks 9pp (updated)
Ww'ers caramel mallow 1pp
2 pieces of the new maltesers bar 2pp
1/4 muffin (basing this on costa muffins) 4pp
Velvet crisps 2pp

As it's Friday I'll break into my weeklies :)

Totals- 33pp's dailies 26/26, weeklies 7/49 AP's 12

Last edited:
Small world a I had warburtons pizza tonight :) pleased your dad is on the mend. It's horrible seeing them ill xxx

Another similarity? That's that spooky twin thing again!! xxx

Did a session on the treadmill this morning and I ran for 5, then 8, then 5 and boy do I ache!! After that I went to wetherspoons and treated myself to a roll and black pudding. I woke up taking a notion for one lol. We went out for a late lunch/early dinner too, then came home and watched a movie with some snacks.

Breakfast 13pp
Roll & black pudding 11pp
Milk for coffees 2pp

Lunch/dinner 24pp
Seafood linguine (forgot to take photo) 20
Macaroon (not very big) 4pp

Snacks 11pp
Velvet crisps 2pp
Ww'ers rich toffee bar 2pp
Packet of vimto chews 3pp
Ww'er choc biscuit 2pp
Ww'er caramel & biscuit bar 2pp

Total 48pp 26/26 dailies, 29/49 weeklies, 3 ap's earned, total ap's so far - 17

Had breakfast at my Mum & Dads today. A bacon butty and half a roll & sausage. I managed to keep control and not go for the full english!
Had a lovely afternoon at Dobbies Garden Centre. Bought some veggies to plant so hopefully in a few months I will have some fresh home grown produce for dinner :)

Breakfast
Bacon butty 7pp
Half a roll & sausage 5pp
Milk for coffee 1pp

Mid morning 4pp
2 alpen bars

Lunch 23pp
Chicken broth soup 5pp
Small piece crusty bread 3pp
Cream scone 15pp

Dinner 9pp
2 smoked haddock fish cakes 8pp (starting eating then remembered to take photo lol)
HP sauce 1pp
image-1118598842.jpg
Total 46pp all pp's used except for ap's :)

W.i. tomorrow :)

Back