Diary of a chubster

I struggle to have just 1 or 2 drinks so easier if i stay away completely!! I'd quite like to stay away from our local pub untill i've lost atleast another 10lbs so people notice i'm getting skinny!!

Ah I see, I do find it difficult putting lid bak on the bottle! Good idea loves stay away until u lost some more x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ended up having one of them new aero biscuit thingys. LUSH. so yummy and 99 calories!! so still under my daily goal.

OH is still asleep on the sofa, our neighbours sound like they're having a party...no doubt i will be up late again, the walls are paper thin!!

seems like a good time to start my book!

Wahoooo it's friday!!! and you know what? I just wanna eat real food today :( but i've already made my shakes so not letting them go to waste, and we've got really got much real food in the house!

Snacks today are jelly, WW digestives and an aero biscuit.
I've still not decided what to do with the sausages for dinner, I might just grill them and do some HM potato wedges. I know OH will eat that atleast. they're 99 calories each so i think i'll have 3.

It's going to be hard to get to monday without cheating. I want a tuna baguette!!

lifeizsweet said:
Wahoooo it's friday!!! and you know what? I just wanna eat real food today :( but i've already made my shakes so not letting them go to waste, and we've got really got much real food in the house!

Snacks today are jelly, WW digestives and an aero biscuit.
I've still not decided what to do with the sausages for dinner, I might just grill them and do some HM potato wedges. I know OH will eat that atleast. they're 99 calories each so i think i'll have 3.

It's going to be hard to get to monday without cheating. I want a tuna baguette!!

Hi Linzi
Don't do it! Have a treat by all means but don't let yr self hit that wall, u have come a good way thru so far to ruin it, find some willpower lovey, I know wot u mean we all feel like it some time! It's not long til Monday so have a treat in a bit n carry on regardless love! U only b mad with yourself darlin x hope u dont mind me commenting, thought u may need it?
U can do it love x

I had my slimfast ... i caved about bought some mini eggs on the way home but counted them into my calories. they've made me feel sick acutally so don't think they will be staying down!

Pissed off as my neighbour just had a go at me about dog poo in the alleyway we all share, I bloody pick it up when he does it and i'm not the only one with a dog in the road so why is it always my fault????
GRRRRRRRRR now i want a drink to cheer myself up!

Was going to take bramble out for a long walk this evening, but i don't really feel like it anymore. I've been put in a right bad mood!

Right, decided going to tackle the housework now so i've the whole weekend to exercise....thats the plan anyway!

Back later peeps!

Ugh, neighbours can be so annoying! Don't let her upset you, you know you're not in the wrong :)

Bless u ! Stupid neighbour blaming u for others dog poo! X
Bless u for caving on mini eggs but if it's got it out yr system sweetie it's a gud thing! Lol

Xx

Ohhhh well last night was a disaster!! little things kept going wrong, totally fell over and grazed my hand and knee, got a letter from a solicitor threatening to take me to court !! threaten all you like love!!

So we went to the pub....i started off good having gin and tonic...then went onto ale, then came home and ate hot dogs AND half an easter egg!!!

I think i need one a day week off slimfast so i don't feel like this and binge on food because if i knew i had one treat day a week i would be able to handle it!

So today i need to burn about a zillion calories to make up for yesterday and still have a loss on monday! It's pouring it down here and my sister is going home to Leeds later (it's also her fault i got drunk as we met up) so i might go to town and walk around the shopping centres and burn my calories that way. And try on clothes for motivation too!

as i will be out i will take a sf bar with me and probably won't have a shake this morning as i'm still full from gorging last night!

Ahahah story of my life my only pair of jeans have just ripped!! (they are about 5 years old, and it's on the thigh....but still atleast i've a reason to go to town now!!

Oh love, nights like that happen, don't worry like u say walk it off n treat yrself to some new jeans! Mine wear on inside of the thigh with them rubbing together all the time hopefully that won't happen forever! Lol x

I'm not going to let it get me too down! atleast i know why i did it and what i can do to prevent it! - not sure changing weigh day is such a good idea now, seems i will get drunk on the weekend regardless!! Going to be sober tonight however, as am staying in and we've not alcohol i like at home!

Dinner tonight....hurmmmm i need to have a think! We've got some marinated chicken drumsticks that OH can have, i might just do veggie curry or something low calorie for me

If u feel like one day a week u want a normal lunch n dinner I don't think it wud hurt. I was thinking of doin it on the day I feel the most hungry, which has seemed to b Wednesday's lolz x so wen I have lost a bit more I will do that x

Well went shopping with my sister before she went back to uni and picked up a few things :) some Barry M instant effects nail varnish - It's amazing!!! i love nail varnish though, i paint my nails nearly every day.

Some jeans - went to new look and got both size 12 and 14 in 2 styles, one of them even the 12s were a bit big! the ones i opted for i had to get in a 14 though :(

Also got some red summer wedges from primark and little bits and bobs. I had £15 vouchers so didn't really spend that much real money!

Was just what i needed!!

Noticed that Superdrug do their own version of slimfast too! and they advise using 300ml semi skimmed milk my sister is going to try some and let me know what it tastes like!

Feel revitalised - am having a day off SF but still going to be low calorie and will be back on form tomorrow!

Ah glad u had a goods day shopping! Nothing like retail therapy!

I Love Barry M!

Enjoy yr day off!
Xx

Aw hun! *hugs* Maybe one day off a week will be good for you, if it'll help you to stay on track. I usually have a little treat on Mondays after I've weighed in, so I know I have a whole week to burn it off. Maybe try doing that? Hope everything is ok! And I hope you had fun shopping :)

I enjoyed shopping so much :) i think i'm going to stick to a wednesday weigh day as it gives me a chance to lost the weekend naughties!!

My sister and i are going to go to Dublin for her birthday next month, just checked flights, they are £16!!!! she works for the hilton so we get mates rates for there too. i can't wait!!

Sounds lovely, I've always wanted to go to Ireland :)

Nice one to Dublin trip Hun! Be nice for u, u will need mate rates n cheap flights for beer money, have heard it's pricey but fun for a visit defo xx

Oo make sure u cook that Gino linguine recipe it's so gorge x

I think we'll go at the start of next month, so not long to wait!

Will definately be cooking the recipe Liz, i was going to do it this week, just need to get the ingredients!

Got a pork joint in Sainsburys for dinner tomorrow (it was reduced to £3 from £7!- had to!) yummy yummy, but like Emma, mostly veg on my plate!

Back