Not been too bad thank you!

Took my nan out for the morning this morning. Nipped a couple of towns across to a local Home Bargains and picked up a few bits. Bought a new omelette pan and a square baking tray for a SW quiche. I used to use a silicone one but I didn't like the fact it drooped and used to get egg everywhere! Also picked up a few bath bombs, a pack of Reeces cups and an energy drink for Mitch. Bit of a long way to go for those small bits but it was more taking my nan out and about than anything.

How about you? x

Woken up feeling ill. Not sure if it's a side effect of yesterdays flexi-syn day, tiredness or something completely different. Feeling sick and have a bit of bowel ache this morning, even though I've been toilet already. But I'm still really tired also. So maybe a mixture of both tiredness and flexi-syn day. I hope it passes soon!

Hope everyone else is well x

Glad you're feeling better. Here's the app for the reeses if you want to check X
image.png

Glad you're feeling better. Here's the app for the reeses if you want to check X

JEEZ! Glad I didn't have more than one now!! Thanks for that Hunny! Why are the most delicious things so high in syns lol!! How're you? x

How are you today?
Im not too bad!! xx

Ello'! Feeling a bit better today, although a terrible nights sleep again last night. I was up 5 times!!! Went and did big wees every single time, not sure why as I didn't drink a lot before bed! Then Jacob got woken up at 7 by the neighbours kid - that drives me insane! My neighbour seems to have a complete lack of respect for anyone. In the 18 months I've been here, I've not spoken to her once. She seems like a right stuck up cow. She's the only one in our cul-de-sac bit of the road that doesn't speak to anyone else! Trust me to have to live next door to her lol!!

Glad you are having a good day! x

Hello, well done on your 6lb weight loss you're doing really well. I've started slimming world again after numerous failed attempts, but determined this time - it's only day 2 for me, and it's going well for now! Will definitely keep checking in, and seeing how your doing. xx

Haha I know! It's always the way!!

I'm good thanks. How about you? X

Been a right stress head today!! Dunno why, just short temper all day! xx

Hello, well done on your 6lb weight loss you're doing really well. I've started slimming world again after numerous failed attempts, but determined this time - it's only day 2 for me, and it's going well for now! Will definitely keep checking in, and seeing how your doing. xx

Hey Bex, welcome! Thank you very much, hoping for some good results again next week :) Do you have a diary? xx

Sounds another good day I'm off to make a fritatta for breakfast in a hungry mood hahaha xx

How do you have so much energy in the morning!? Especially to cook too?! LOL! I can barely put the kettle on to boil! Never been a morning person though.. been thinking about making banana pancakes to store for breakfast but unsure if they would keep in the fridge for the day? Lovely pancake alternative though. Jacob loves them! xx

Hahaha iv always been a morning person plus I had to take Paul to work at 6am so I could get the car to secretly pack20160804_104010.jpglike my low syn treats for weekend Pom bears and 5 syn popcorn bags also a few mini bottles of wine need find syns for and vodka hahaha!! He has no idea we are going tomorrow so proud I kept it a secret.

How do you make bananna pancakes??

Your dinner sounds amazing too!!

Don't you like sweetener instead? Xx

Back