I think that grey would be lovely and would tie in perfectly with the rest of the livingroom.
What city are you going to? Could you not perhaps go somewhere where you could get pasta or something?
I am going out with my friends on Sunday to Glasgow we are going to go for prezzo she had wanted afternoon tea but convinced her to go to prezzo supposedly a cesear salad is just 5.5 syns? so to be safe ill syn as 10.
Awww can't believe Jacob is almost two remember you telling me you were expecting!! xx
Awwww he is adoreable!!
Looks like a cheeky little monster lol, bet he keeps you on your toes.
I made sure I got lots of cuddles from my nephew at lunch when we went for a coffee, he had ice cream and was loving it lol, he then tried some tomatoes and cucumber lol he loved it all. He will be one in November.
Awww we are about 20-30 minutes from Glasgow where I stay too so we sometimes go into town too, like we are on Sunday.
Yeah why don’t you take something with you, if its nice go for a picnic is there somewhere you could go in town?
NEARLY HOMETIME!!! xx

Not too bad, had a couple of "can't be bothered" moments this week where I've not fancied what I'd planned to eat, but after a few tweaks I managed to stay on track. My other half ended up eating the half pack of Ferrero Rocher that was left in the cupboard thankfully, so I haven't got them staring at me every time I open the cupboard door. Just a full pack of Snickers bars now. But they're buried at the back of the cupboard so I don't see them haha.

I just keep reminding myself WHY I'm dieting. For my son. So I'm not the fat mum at play group. So I'm not an embarrassment to him when he's at school. So I don't pass on any binge eating habits. So I can live longer. The list goes on..

That's more important that a few minutes of yumminess from a 300kcal Snickers x

That's an amazing way to look at it! I'm doing it for my health this time too. Me and the other half bought our first house in December so want to be in a position that if we decide the time is right for kids my weight won't hold me back.

You will do amazing! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, I visited Leicester a few years ago and loved it x

Looks like a cheeky little monster lol, bet he keeps you on your toes.

Most definitely!

Decided, while cooking tonights dinner to cook a bit more to take it with me tomorrow. I'm cooking a spag-bol so just thrown in loads more mushrooms and onions, and even a tin of carrots for good-bulking measure. Will cook off some extra pasta tonight and then bung it in the fridge. Sorted!

That's an amazing way to look at it! I'm doing it for my health this time too. Me and the other half bought our first house in December so want to be in a position that if we decide the time is right for kids my weight won't hold me back.

You will do amazing! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, I visited Leicester a few years ago and loved it x

I get stuck between two mindsets. One being "I need to be healthy for mine and Jacobs sake, being fat makes me unhappy and I don't want to be unhappy", and the other being "I've only got one life, just live it and enjoy your food instead of dieting all your life".

It's completely a different ball game when maintaining too, always subconsciously minding what you eat etc. If it wasn't for the shame I'd feel when at the school or that Jacob could pick up my habits, I'd more than likely carry on stuffing my face and not doing anything about my weight apart from moaning about it!

Leicester isn't too bad! I haven't been in about a year myself, hoping to pick up some decent bargains to show off to you guys tomorrow :D xx

Most definitely!

Decided, while cooking tonights dinner to cook a bit more to take it with me tomorrow. I'm cooking a spag-bol so just thrown in loads more mushrooms and onions, and even a tin of carrots for good-bulking measure. Will cook off some extra pasta tonight and then bung it in the fridge. Sorted!

I get stuck between two mindsets. One being "I need to be healthy for mine and Jacobs sake, being fat makes me unhappy and I don't want to be unhappy", and the other being "I've only got one life, just live it and enjoy your food instead of dieting all your life".

It's completely a different ball game when maintaining too, always subconsciously minding what you eat etc. If it wasn't for the shame I'd feel when at the school or that Jacob could pick up my habits, I'd more than likely carry on stuffing my face and not doing anything about my weight apart from moaning about it!

Leicester isn't too bad! I haven't been in about a year myself, hoping to pick up some decent bargains to show off to you guys tomorrow :D xx

I swing between these two myself but know I am happier when I am lighter if I am honest. I think it's hard to find a balance between the two but determined this time!

Can't wait to see what bargains you pick up x

Lovely long soak in the bath with lavender bath bombs! Haven't had a bath in about 3 or 4 months, it was nice to just lay back and chill for 10 mins!

Got this lush candle burning tonight too - Napa Valley Escape. House literally smells like grapes!

13652478_1767270770224240_1672386406_n.jpg

Hey girls! First time logging on today... today was BRILLIANT! My bank balance doesn't say the same LOL.

I've been really bad with food today though. Not going over my syns... oh no. I haven't bloody eaten!!! I've had a Mullerlight and 2 coffees all day :oops:

We got into Leicester at 11am and went into the outlet shop and found Yankee bargains. Then we went to Love Aroma and had a nose in there too. After that we went to look into a few other shops, Mitchell wants some new joggers to laze about in. Couldn't find any though so went and got some food. Mitch didn't fancy a McDonalds so went into Greggs instead. They had nothing none-sarnie wise so I just had a bottle of water to tide me over until we got home. Managed to pick up Jacob a birthday present and nipped into a Poundworld on the way back to the car.

Got home, had a Mullerlight and rubbed my bargains into my cousins faces. Got a message back from Harry - cousins boyfriend - asking to go! SO! I ended up taking him and my cousin back into Leicester and ended up buying more stuff LOL. Finally got home FINALLY at 6.30pm. Cooked Jacob dinner and just put him bed and now I've sat down, I've realised I've not eaten!!

This is what I bought! There is a small jar missing as I bought that for my cousin, and also a melt missing that I've burnt tonight lol!

13866993_1774977426120241_2127630391_n.jpg

Each large jar was £11!!! So I got Black Plum Blossom, 2x Tart Tatin and a Pain Au Raisin. The small jars were £2.70! I got 2x Christmas memories and 1 Candy Cane Lane.
The melts were 75p, I got 2x Berry Trifle and 2x Beach Holiday. The other melts were from Poundworld, 2 for £1 and they are Citrus Water. Aaaaand finally, the melt that isn't in the photo was Passionfruit Martini, and that was £1.49 from Love Aroma :)

Total spent was £57.59.

Total retail price should have been £122.92 so I've saved £65.34!!

Bargains :D

At £11 I couldn't not LOL! My shelf for them is full now though.. and I have 6 downstairs in the kitchen to find a home for... aaaand one more coming on Tuesday :oops:

Seriously I told you I had a problem :rotflmao:

13874872_1774994526118531_457259629_n.jpg

Had a bag of crisps and some fruit & sweetened quark. Too late to cook now but sufficiently full now :) about to head to bed! Mitchell is out playing Pokemon with my cousin and Harry! Totally gunna starfish in bed :)

Back