Hi Jodieboo, have you tried the Slimming World Sausages from Iceland, they are really good! And free food on extra easy.

Stayed the same. Not happy at all.

Ahhh dont worry hun, you will pick it back up again... I lost 9 1/2 in my first week & although I knew I wouldnt lose as much i was gutted at 1/2lb on my second week... but its picked back up, keep going, its not a quick fix remember and life can get in the way sometimes but you pick yourself back up and carry on :)
Also have you beewn measuring yourself? - I measure and have really seen the difference that way!
hope you have a good week xx

Really, really gutted. It's only the hope that any loss may catch up with me next week that is stopping me from throwing in the towel. This has happened for the last two years - lose about 7lb and then my body refuses to lose anymore, no matter what I do. I'm going to stick with it another week and if I don't have any improvement then I'm going to go back to the doctors. I have hypothyroidism but stopped taking my thyroxine when I was pregnant with Jacob, so I'm going to see about having a blood test to check my levels again. I'm also at the end of my pill packet for the month so this should be my * week, which could also contribute. It's just so upsetting, especially when restricting yourself. And also drinking so much more water last week that you feel like a water feature.

I'm not sure whether I have lost inches or not. My clothes do feel a little looser but not that much. Just going to stick to it over the next week and see what's what next Monday. Going to flexi-syn today so won't update. Think I need a bit of comfort eatings - although at this moment in time, it feels like I'd be making a bad situation worse!

xx

If I don't lose much in one week, i try and eat loads of speed.. i almost do an SP day but not if that makes any sense. I would speak to your GP if your concerned. Don't give up even if next week you STS, continue to eat well and go to your GP xx

Don't give up Jodieboo that would be a shame, keep up the hard work your body may be adjusting, and as Pineapples 92 said if your worried speak with your GP x

Back