I'm trying to stay on track after my long weekend away. Hoping for a loss on Monday or if nothing else STS, didn't weigh when I got home so no clue what the damage was haha x

That's a good way to stay on track! I know that sometimes, if I see I've had a gain, I think stuff it and just eat and eat and eat x

Right. Halogen oven got. Shopping done.

Todays food..

Breakfast
Cup of tea, fruit, yogurt - 2.5 syns + part hXa
Lunch
Sausage, scrambled egg, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes - 0.5 syns + part hXa
Dinner
Sticky pork, roast potatoes, green beans - 4 syns

Lunch turned out okay in the halogen oven. Let's hope dinner follows suit!

Wow what a long day.

Up at 6am and it's been go go go ever since. Sorting Jacob out for going to my dads all day. Driving two towns across to sort Mitchell's sisters ID out to visit their brother. Drive back over to here to take some forgotten things round my dads and then a 140 mile round trip up to see my brother-in-law and then dropping off my sister-in-law after. Didn't get home until 6.30pm. The boys ate McDonalds and I had some salad. Weigh in tomorrow and I didn't want to jeopardize any loss I've had by giving in to temptation.

Toying with the idea of not having a post weigh in flexi day tomorrow, see how that works with next weeks results. Never used to effect me before but wondering if it could be now? Hmmmm.

Wow what a long day.

Up at 6am and it's been go go go ever since. Sorting Jacob out for going to my dads all day. Driving two towns across to sort Mitchell's sisters ID out to visit their brother. Drive back over to here to take some forgotten things round my dads and then a 140 mile round trip up to see my brother-in-law and then dropping off my sister-in-law after. Didn't get home until 6.30pm. The boys ate McDonalds and I had some salad. Weigh in tomorrow and I didn't want to jeopardize any loss I've had by giving in to temptation.

Toying with the idea of not having a post weigh in flexi day tomorrow, see how that works with next weeks results. Never used to effect me before but wondering if it could be now? Hmmmm.

Well done for resisting after all your hard work.

Maybe try without the flexi day and see if it makes a difference for next week. I haven't done them this time around and find it is working better for me but think everyone is different with what keeps them on track x

I used to have them post WI religiously. The way I saw it, I'd have one day to get any cravings out my system and then back on it the next day. It seems logical that you'd lose more if you didn't have a post WI treat, but then come tomorrow and tell me to stay on plan while I'm ravenous and wanting take out! x

Maybe just see how you feel tomorrow. I overindulged in Scotland so finding it easy to resist at the moment. Get what you mean about getting rid of cravings though ha x

Talking about cravings... I had a massive craving today for a Big fat Custard Slice... Just like the one from Greggs Bakery, my mum and Dad came for lunch today and as a treat they bought me one over, so proud of myself I cut it in half and gave the other half to my Dad! ( he was very happy ) he said he would eat it but only to support me in my healthy eating... Yeah right!
I have no idea what the syn value was, but I'm sure it was worth it

Talking about cravings... I had a massive craving today for a Big fat Custard Slice... Just like the one from Greggs Bakery, my mum and Dad came for lunch today and as a treat they bought me one over, so proud of myself I cut it in half and gave the other half to my Dad! ( he was very happy ) he said he would eat it but only to support me in my healthy eating... Yeah right!
I have no idea what the syn value was, but I'm sure it was worth it

Love custard slices. Definitely worth the syns! x

I don't understand what's going on. My body is struggling to lose weight and I don't know why. I've lost 1lb this week and I don't know why it's not more. Maybe I'm not eating enough syns? Maybe I'm not eating enough in general? This has really shocked me. SW always worked for me and now it's struggling. I lost more when doing 5:2 and I don't want to really go back to that!

They're free Hun, just checked for you. Well done on 1lb, I know it's not what you wanted but still a loss and they all add up. Do you keep a food diary? Maybe the odd syns are sneaking in or you're not eating enough like you said. I keep a written one as well, sometimes with me I find I'm not having enough speed food at eat meal xx

I'm sure you will work it out Hun. I enjoy keeping my food diary (mostly because I am not as good as you and can't be bothered writing everything I have on here haha or forget things by the time I get home) but different things work for different people. You're still doing fab even if it's not as much as you wanted x

Back