Diary of a food addict!?

x_kerry_x

So after umming and arring today was my first day on SW however im not joining group until thursday.

Heres day 1 of the food addict diary :-

Green day

B - 1 boubon buscuit (3.5) ( wasnt sure i was starting today so wasnt ready lol)
L - Pasta & Sauce Tom & Herb using butter (3.5) & milk from HEXA allowance with salad
D - 5 bean chilli ( Chopped toms x2, 2 tbsp tom puree kidney beans, baked beans, chick pea, garlic & chili powder) with boiler rice - tom puree (1)

Snacks - cucumber, slim fast caramel bar (5), ML Greek Yog (0.5) nectarine and a handful of grapes

HEXA - 250mm SS Milk & 45g low fat cheese
HEXB - 4x nimble bread

Total Syns 13.5:eek:

Obviously if anyone could provide any criticism on helping me going forward pls feel free to comment xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

x_kerry_x

start of Day 2... all i seem to be thinking about now is food, what i can make whether its syned and what i have at home lol!

Green Day!
B - Banana, apple and WW yoghurt
L - Left over chili from last night ( Chopped toms x2, 2 tbsp tom puree kidney beans, baked beans, chick pea, garlic & chili powder) Counted the syns in yesterdays - confused about Tom Puree tho, is this free or syned? My mum said syned but looking back on old SW diaries i had it as free?!
D - i am thinking after bootcamp training ill be hungry so planning now... 2 slices brown bread with beans, egg and mushroom/onions.

HEXA - 250mm SS Milk &45g low fat cheese
HEXB - 2x brown bread ( normal size)

Quite happy with myself yesterday, i stayed at my mums house (instead of the BFs) and didnt have any chocolate, bisuits, crisps... nothing! My BF is a bad influence so i think im going to need to empty all the crap out of his place and refill with goodness!!

Am finding I'm constantly hungry tho :(

Last edited: