Diary of a food addict!?

x_kerry_x

So after umming and arring today was my first day on SW however im not joining group until thursday.

Heres day 1 of the food addict diary :-

Green day

B - 1 boubon buscuit (3.5) ( wasnt sure i was starting today so wasnt ready lol)
L - Pasta & Sauce Tom & Herb using butter (3.5) & milk from HEXA allowance with salad
D - 5 bean chilli ( Chopped toms x2, 2 tbsp tom puree kidney beans, baked beans, chick pea, garlic & chili powder) with boiler rice - tom puree (1)

Snacks - cucumber, slim fast caramel bar (5), ML Greek Yog (0.5) nectarine and a handful of grapes

HEXA - 250mm SS Milk & 45g low fat cheese
HEXB - 4x nimble bread

Total Syns 13.5:eek:

Obviously if anyone could provide any criticism on helping me going forward pls feel free to comment xxx

Last edited:
start of Day 2... all i seem to be thinking about now is food, what i can make whether its syned and what i have at home lol!

Green Day!
B - Banana, apple and WW yoghurt
L - Left over chili from last night ( Chopped toms x2, 2 tbsp tom puree kidney beans, baked beans, chick pea, garlic & chili powder) Counted the syns in yesterdays - confused about Tom Puree tho, is this free or syned? My mum said syned but looking back on old SW diaries i had it as free?!
D - i am thinking after bootcamp training ill be hungry so planning now... 2 slices brown bread with beans, egg and mushroom/onions.

HEXA - 250mm SS Milk &45g low fat cheese
HEXB - 2x brown bread ( normal size)

Quite happy with myself yesterday, i stayed at my mums house (instead of the BFs) and didnt have any chocolate, bisuits, crisps... nothing! My BF is a bad influence so i think im going to need to empty all the crap out of his place and refill with goodness!!

Am finding I'm constantly hungry tho :(

Last edited:
Back