Diary of a foodaholic

So after losing 3.5 yesturday I am sure red/green is for me! So pleased :)

Red day today

Breakfast -2 egg and bacon

Lunch - tuna and cheese (hexA) on Melba toast (3syns)

Mid afternoon - cauliflower and broccoli soup

Dinner - steak mince cooked in stock and gravy carrots onion garlic wrapped in filo pastry (7 syns in total)

Total syns today

Still need to find somewhere to use my 2 hex b x

I'm the same, I could easily eat it out of the tin! It's the same with sweetcorn though, I eat that out of the tin all the time! I's so happy for you that you lost a good amount of weight this past week! It's great! I can only hope for a pound next week... although I have some hefty eating weekends coming up! Hen parties, weddings, b'days.... how will I get through all of that?!?!

The Steak Mince wrapped in filo sounds nice!! Might have to try out something like that! x

Haha I'm the same with sweetcorn too! What r we like ay!
Oh god im sure if ur motivated u will get through them although I don't think the same could be sed if it was me haha!
I havnt tried it with the mince yet I had a all day breakfast one the other day it was so nice we had it the next day too my other Half loved it.
Not sure how it will turn out using mince but will post a pic for u to c :) x

image-1239757295.jpg

My dinner bloody lovely x

Had a bit of an off day today. Fridge broke again and it's food shop day so not much in the house yet.

Breakfast - 5 Melba toast (2.5)

Lunch cous cous and an orange

Dinner- chicken chowmein and beef in black bean sauce (11.5) but gonna be so worth it

Total syns 14 :)
Hopefully I don't blow it and pig out coz im not feeling great today. Banging headache and craving comfort food :( x

So iv already gone over by 0.5 syns and am planning on having a White choc options later so that will be 2.5 syns over for the day. Could be alot worse the way I'm feeling xxx

EE day today. Finding it a bit difficult today didn't buy alot of slimming world friendly goodies at food shopping so feeling tempter buy the chocolate cupboard

Breakfast - spaghetti in tomato sauce, mushrooms, 2 eggs hexb of toast and 1 syn tomatoe sauce

Lunch - been out so had 1 potato wedge from the chip shop ( not the best choice so counting it as 6) fridge raiders (1.5) and an apple

Dinner - sw seasoned chips, chicken, bacon hexA of cheese with cauliflower and Brussel sprouts.

So that makes 8.5 so far and I know I will get the munchies watching xfactor
So I was thinking about having 5 marshmallows for 5 syns and a hifi light bar for 3 syns
I know it takes me over but I would rather stay in control rather than have a massive blow out! X

Had another EE day today and today has byfar been the easiest most enjoyed day

Breakfast- bacon mushrooms and hexb toast with 2 syns tomato sauce

Lunch- pasta n sauce 0.5 syns, lettuce and 2 nectarines

Dinner - Sunday roast - seasoned chicken breast, sw roasties, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, sweet corn, stuffing balls (1.5) and gravy (3.5)
Was a massive dinner for 5 syns but wernt till I plated it that I realised that there wasn't enough super free so had an apple before eating it and couldnt finish it all any way

Snacks - hifi light 3syns and 1 marshmallow 1syn

Total syns 11.5 :)

image-1536736034.jpg

Red day today

Breakfast- bacon sandwich with tomato sauce (1hexb and 1 syn)

Mid morning - 2 veg sausages (4)

Lunch - fish and veg (4.5) whatever the fish was coated in was synned

Dinner. Maggi so juicy BBQ pkt (4) with pork chops brocolli and stuffing balls (1.5)

Snacks - frozen banana

Total syns 14.5

Hey. Oh good luck with the move must be exciting we have only been here 3 months I loved moving In and making it 'ours'
How r u getting on with the plan being so busy?
I get weighed tonight my scales are saying STS though :(

Diary for today EE day

Breakfast - Philli on toast (hexb and 3 syns)

Lunch - fish (4.5) mash and veg

Dinner - just thrown loads of stuff in the slow cooker with some steak. We will c how it turns out tonight haha.

Thank you :)

Me too, I love it once everything is inside so I can just make it homely! Just dreading the moving bit, 2 flights of stairs both ends!

A STS is great! I'll be gaining next week as I have afternoon tea at a hen party on Saturday! I'll be eating cakes, scones, sandwiches.... then there is a meal at a Greek restaurant!!! Nevermind the alcohol I'll be consuming!

Menu for today looks good :) x

Well I lost half a pound so at least it's coming off. Enjoy this weekend! that defiantly sounds like it's worth the gain haha.

EE day today
Breakfast - 2 Weatabix and semi skimmed milk (hex a and b)

Lunch - uncle bens noodle time Thai sweet chilli. (4syns???)

Dinner - home made kfc and chips (free)

Snacks - 3 marshmallows (3) pack of monster munch( 5.5)

Ah god having one of them days where I just can't be bothered so much so my son is treading his crisps into the carpet and I am just Watching him! Ahhhh!

Breakfast - marmite on hexb toast tbsp of light spread (3.5)

Lunch - pepperami (5.5) and some fruit

Dinner- chicken topped with bacon cheese and BBQ sauce (3)

Snacks - I piece of plain choc (1.5)

Total syns 13.5

Hey hun, just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight-loss journey. Your meals look delicious - can't wait to see what you have in store for next week! I definitely know what you mean about getting the munchies during X-factor lol... I've took a shining towards the jumbo chocolate chip snack-a-jacks(3 syns) I snap it up into 4 pieces and just try to "visualise" i'm eating popcorn!! Lol xxx :17729:

WinkOfPink_ said:
Hey hun, just wanted to wish you good luck with your weight-loss journey. Your meals look delicious - can't wait to see what you have in store for next week! I definitely know what you mean about getting the munchies during X-factor lol... I've took a shining towards the jumbo chocolate chip snack-a-jacks(3 syns) I snap it up into 4 pieces and just try to "visualise" i'm eating popcorn!! Lol xxx :17729:

Thanks Hun have you got a diary I can peek at? Thank you I really enjoy slimming world never cooked so much in my life lol.
I really like the jumbo snack a jacks expesh the cheese ones.
Last night I had an oveltine (3) and dipped in a medium sized kinder bar (5.5) was 8.5 syns in total but so worth it

Today EE day has to be done on the weekend

Breakfast - went to make a quorn bacon sarnie but realised I had no bread so made the quorn bacon (3 syns) and just ate it on its own. It was vile but could imagine it being edible disguised it a sarnie with a bit of sauce
I also had 2 Alpen light bars (hexb) and a Jaffa cake 2syns

Lunch - savoury chicken rice with tuna and extra veg stirred in ( I don't know what's given me the idea to stir Tuna in but I really fancy it)

Dinner - kit chicken sw friendly (OH favourite)
With SW chips veg and stuffing (1.5 syns I really have a thing for it at the moment )

Currently have a broccoli and cauliflower soup cooking to have either mid morning or afternoon when I'm peckish

X

Back