Diary of a foodaholic

Oh y do I do it!!!! I'm so angry. We decided to go out this morning and get our son some Xmas presents. I didn't plan well and ended up having a cheese burger. Because I wad then giving my self excuses to have real sugar in my tea and biscuits Ahhh so mad x

It is lovely defiantly will have it regularly on a sat night whilst the other half stuffs his face lol I got the recipe of here don't remember who from though

2tbsp clear honey (4syns)
1tbsp sweetener
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (try half teaspoon first to c if it works as it can be overpowering) (0.5syns)

Put honey and sweetener into a saucepan and heat gently until sweetener has dissolved
Alow to boil and bubble gently for a few minutes or until liquid slightly changes to a darker colour (be careful here as there is a very fine line between getting it right and burning it lol)
Add bicarbonate of soda and the mixture should turn foamy make sure all the bicarb is mixed in well (don't taste very nice wen u bite into a big chunk of powder. Yuk!)
Once foamy place into greased tin and wait for it to cool before placing in the fridge to go hard and set :)
So yummy and so easy xxx

defo going to try this yum yum!!!! xx

It is lovely defiantly try if u get it right it really does taste like honey comb
It took me a few attempts

Green day today

Breakfast - beans on real toast (9)

Lunch - rice veg and a quorn fillet

Dinner - mash veg stuffing and stock gravy

Snack 2 hi fi lights ( hexb) options hot choc (2)
And an orange

I don't know what to do. Can't go to weigh in tonight coz I'm not feeling very well but I really don't know how I'm going to stick to plan at all this week. We decided to budget shop on Friday as we had a load to pay out for. And all my sw Friendly stuff has now gone :(
Buying more stuff isn't the option unfortunately
this week we just haven't got the money.

Also our fridge has broke so can't keep no milk cheese etc and have no packet foods as not a big fan :( I know it will b impossible to stick to plan I'm gutted

My plan for today -

Breakfast - real toast plain (9 syns)

Lunch - Brocolli and cauliflower soup and 2 hifi light bars hexb

Dinner - el mince in gravy wrapped in filo pastry. (7)

That is 16 syns I just wonder if I can plan all
Week on so little. We will c

X

Hi,

Don't worry about not being able to stick to plan for a few days, sometimes it just cannot fit in to general day to day life! I've been off plan for about 5 days! Trying to get back into it now but sometimes you just can't stick to it or you need naughty food fix!

The good food always seems so expensive! We moved flat over the weekend and I went shopping yesterday... all I bought was some meat and veg... cost close to £50!!! And that's only for two people!

You'll be fine :) x

Just do what you can, you can't do more. Your plan sounded okay. Just aim for damage limitation. You can do it!

Thanks for your reply girls. Still feeling poorly and feeling sorry for my self. So I ended up having chocolate spread on toast (we all know chocolate makes everything better) lol I think I'm just going to relax this week make the right choices when and where I can and jump straight back on plan friday. If it wasn't for the support on this site I know I would just give up xx

Hope you feel better soon. This site always gets me back on track!:)

Been completely off plan all week, take aways, oil, White bread u name it iv ate it. Dreading the gain tues but no1s fault but mine xx

Been completely off plan all week, take aways, oil, White bread u name it iv ate it. Dreading the gain tues but no1s fault but mine xx

Don't worry, so have I! Managed to STS so far.... so you never know! You might be surprised :) xx

I think it must be the weather. My willpower is rubbish at the moment too. I'm sure you'll get back on track.

vintagepockets said:
I think it must be the weather. My willpower is rubbish at the moment too. I'm sure you'll get back on track.

Hiya this weather makes me so lazy I get home and really don't want to cook when it's getting dark out side I just want to have a bath and get my pj's on and then order a takeaway lol!

Weigh in tonight absolutely dreading the gain I'm betting a 5pound gain. I have gone mad this week food hasn't stopped passing my lips and when I had a but White toast didn't stop passing my lips lol

Thank you my consultant gave me a SAS log for this week so I'm sure that will help this week.

Glad your back on plan I really can't have a day off plan it easily turns into a week hence my 3 lb gain so lucky we haven't got much planned lately just days out with the baby really but they don't involve lots of food staring at me haha

Today's food diary - red day

Breakfast - scrambled egg on 2 nimble toast and tomato sauce (part hexA, hexB and 1 syn
handful of grapes

Coffee with 2 tbsp marshmallow fluff on top (part hexA for milk and 2 syns marshmallow fluff)

Lunch - cauliflower soup and a packet of quavers 4 syns

Dinner - chicken topped with bacon and hex a cheese with 2 syns BBQ sauce, butternut squash, cauliflower brussel sprouts

Total syns 9
Planned to have ten today so hopefully can keep it at 9 xx

What a hectic evening. Had a bath put on my pj's and dinner was in the oven COMPLETELY forgot I had parents evening at work that started at 6, I noticed at half 5 massive rush and got there dead on 6. OH stayed home and over cooked the dinner Ahhh!

EE day today

Breakfast - syn free fry up - mushrooms, beans, scrambled egg and trimmed bacon! Yummy! Followed by an apple just to get that extra super free in

image-2825542203.jpg

I'm lucky really no excuse for me not to stay on plan. I don't work a weds or weekends and on a monday and tues I don't start until half 12 so most days I have time to had a breakfast I enjoy, just thursdays and Fridays I stick to Weetabix. Today iv been good had a lovely day with my son we calved a pumpkin and made biscuits and toffee apples (ok his only 14months so really he just watched and ate the biscuit mix- it was egg free) and I have only ate half a biscuit. So not too bad really made sure I had food there that I could enjoy and stay on plan :) can't wait for next year and he can get excited about halloween and we can annoy his grandparents by knocking on there doors for sweets lol x

Back