diary of a girl who loves green days....

Kwise1 said:
That should said Ooh I don't know - typo
:-(

Sorry Hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that makes more sense :) x

Beegee said:
Hi Em, just having a peek at your diary as I do green days and always enjoy being nosey! You look as though you're doing really well.

Re the Wensleydale, I'd definitely count it as a hexa but I don't think it is one so it's a tweak I'm afraid. It's up to you whether you are in the market for a tweak so early on in your journey!

Hi Beegee.
Thanks for stopping by.
I end up having a glass of milk instead but if I had seen your post first I would have had the cheese. Lol. I love cheese :)
x

I lost 3Ib this week- GET IN :)

Fantastic result! Well done!

Slim.Emz87 said:
I lost 3Ib this week- GET IN :)

Indeed - brilliant , it is certainly working!!

Kx

Bit of a rant now (unusual for me) so don't read on if you are easily bored!

Day started on such a high after losing 3Ib this week but where did it all go wrong???!

My other half has a problem with drink and is currently trying to come off it. I am trying so hard to be supportive but every now and then I will make comments about him pulling his finger out and helping me more. Last night he persuaded me to leave the washing up for a bit of quality time together and he promised he would do it this morning. It is still not done. So that is what I made a comment about and he has gone nuts! I know coming off the drink must be hard but that is no reason to call me the things he does. URGHHHH!!!!

On top of that I have a killer headache today and since the episode earlier today all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry! Drink wine and eat chocolate!

Don't worry tho I have managed to stick to plan food wise (although not particularly great menu today). Think I might just go to bed and hope tomorrow is better!

Food update to follow. Rant over. Sorry for that x

Oh dear hun, I know how you feel. My ex boyfriend was an alcoholic so believe me I know how hard it can be to cope with at times. Please dont let it knock you off track, your doing really well..you feeling bad about cheating your diet isnt going to make you feel any stronger to cope with other matters in your life. We can do this girl!! Stay focused and you will have lost that weight in no time :) xx

sargentgirl said:
Oh dear hun, I know how you feel. My ex boyfriend was an alcoholic so believe me I know how hard it can be to cope with at times. Please dont let it knock you off track, your doing really well..you feeling bad about cheating your diet isnt going to make you feel any stronger to cope with other matters in your life. We can do this girl!! Stay focused and you will have lost that weight in no time :) xx

Hi Sargentgirl,
Thanks for your kind reply.
It is so frustrating cos it feels like I can't talk to anyone about it cos they dont realise the full extent of things!
I hope you don't mind me asking but is he your ex because of the drinking? I just keep asking myself if things are ever gonna change. Am I just wasting my time.
My other half has just started going to meetings I just keep praying things will change soon :-( x

Saturday 14/01/2012 - Green

B - 2xWeetabix (HEB) with SS milk (HEA some used for cups of tea too)
L - Tesco tomato & onion pasta n sauce
S - Berry pot (strawberries, blueberries and grapes)
T - Chicken curry with rice. Curry = chicken (HEB), onion, peppers, mushrooms and peas, passata, fat free natural yogurt, curry powder, garlic and mixed herbs, bit of sweetener and lemon juice (YUM YUM YUM and I had enough left to make two portions to freeze)
S - Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Exercise - 50 min gym session (I can now run just over 2k)
Drinks - plenty of water, sqaush and 3 or 4 cups of tea

Slim.Emz87 said:
Bit of a rant now (unusual for me) so don't read on if you are easily bored!

Day started on such a high after losing 3Ib this week but where did it all go wrong???!

My other half has a problem with drink and is currently trying to come off it. I am trying so hard to be supportive but every now and then I will make comments about him pulling his finger out and helping me more. Last night he persuaded me to leave the washing up for a bit of quality time together and he promised he would do it this morning. It is still not done. So that is what I made a comment about and he has gone nuts! I know coming off the drink must be hard but that is no reason to call me the things he does. URGHHHH!!!!

On top of that I have a killer headache today and since the episode earlier today all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry! Drink wine and eat chocolate!

Don't worry tho I have managed to stick to plan food wise (although not particularly great menu today). Think I might just go to bed and hope tomorrow is better!

Food update to follow. Rant over. Sorry for that x

Sorry to hear that Emz. And I think ranting on here does help, because others who have experienced similar circumstances can help, give advice, support and empathise.

I hope that everything is better for u today

Kx

Sorry to hear that Emz. And I think ranting on here does help, because others who have experienced similar circumstances can help, give advice, support and empathise.

I hope that everything is better for u today

Kx

Thank you Kwise. :) It is amazing how, despite not really knowing people on here, how much the replies and kind words can help!

He has gone fishing today which means I have the house to myself and I think a duvet day is in order! x

Sunday 15/01/2012 - EE

SS milk (HEA) 200ml glass and the rest for my cups of tea

B/L - melon and grapes, mixed with 2 alpen light (HEB) and fat free natural yogurt

Mid afternoon kind of lunch - mugshot and a small plate of salad

T - Bangers and mash with a red onion gravy and veg. (2 syns for gravy and 1 sausages)

S - curly wurly :p (6 syns)

Slim.Emz87 said:
Sunday 15/01/2012 - EE

SS milk (HEA) 200ml glass and the rest for my cups of tea

B/L - melon and grapes, mixed with 2 alpen light (HEB) and fat free natural yogurt

Mid afternoon kind of lunch - mugshot and a small plate of salad

T - Bangers and mash with a red onion gravy and veg. (2 syns for gravy and 1 sausages)

S - curly wurly :p (6 syns)

Looking good hun :)
Kx

Hi Hun - just catching up on diaries after trying to escape from the world this weekend :)

First of all looks like you are doing fab and big well done on the loss :)

Secondly I had an ex who was an alcoholic and in response to your question to the other lady on here it was the alcohol which ended up making me leave but also his other issues like gambling and the fact that in the end he cheated. So although he tried to convince me that he wanted to change he never acted on his words - however it does sound like your OH has started trying to change by going to meetings etc, which is really positive - only you two know all the details and only you can decide what is best for you! From my experience it is a very up and down journey, and really does take it's toll on you personally so make sure you always put yourself first!! If you ever want to chat feel free to let me know :)

Well done again on the weight loss - chuffed for you!! xx

I guess it is hard whatever your addiction was. I remember years ago when I was on a diet (not SW) and was hungry all the time. I was living at home then. My poor mum had a lot to put up with. I was in 'snarl mode' most of the time. If she caught me pinching biccies I snarled and once, she didn't fancy lunch at lunchtime and later sat next to me eating choccie biccies. I decided she had done this deliberately and went mental!!

kirstym said:
Hi Hun - just catching up on diaries after trying to escape from the world this weekend :)

First of all looks like you are doing fab and big well done on the loss :)

Secondly I had an ex who was an alcoholic and in response to your question to the other lady on here it was the alcohol which ended up making me leave but also his other issues like gambling and the fact that in the end he cheated. So although he tried to convince me that he wanted to change he never acted on his words - however it does sound like your OH has started trying to change by going to meetings etc, which is really positive - only you two know all the details and only you can decide what is best for you! From my experience it is a very up and down journey, and really does take it's toll on you personally so make sure you always put yourself first!! If you ever want to chat feel free to let me know :)

Well done again on the weight loss - chuffed for you!! xx

Thank you Kirstym. I know I am not the only one to go thru it but is sure does feel like it at times! x

Deathworm said:
I guess it is hard whatever your addiction was. I remember years ago when I was on a diet (not SW) and was hungry all the time. I was living at home then. My poor mum had a lot to put up with. I was in 'snarl mode' most of the time. If she caught me pinching biccies I snarled and once, she didn't fancy lunch at lunchtime and later sat next to me eating choccie biccies. I decided she had done this deliberately and went mental!!

It is hard and unfortunately it is those closest to you or the addict that get hurt!

Annoyed at myself.....
Just had all my weekly syns in one meal! Indian restaurant.
Syn free or very low for the rest of the week it is.

On the plus side I managed just over a 2.5k run tonight.

Will update diary tomorrow. x

Slim.Emz87 said:
Annoyed at myself.....
Just had all my weekly syns in one meal! Indian restaurant.
Syn free or very low for the rest of the week it is.

On the plus side I managed just over a 2.5k run tonight.

Will update diary tomorrow. x

It might not be too bad if you can list what u had hun. Well done on the run also

Kx

Kwise1 said:
It might not be too bad if you can list what u had hun. Well done on the run also

Kx

Oh it was Kwise. I had 2 poppadoms with chutney and lime pickle, one onion bhaji, half an onion rice, chicken Ceylon and half a peshwari naan!
Unfortunately I am one of those people who doesn't even think about what I am ordering until afterwards!
Oh well fingers crossed x

Back