diary of a girl who loves green days....

Okay so catching up with the food diary since Sunday...

Monday 16/01/2012 - Green
B - 1/2 grapefruit, 2 wbix (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)
S - Grapes
L - Mugshot, lettuce, cucumber, pepper and beetroot
S - 1 Alpen light (1/2 HEB) and apple
T - Indian take away (as described in an earlier post) oops, that is my syns gone for the week :sigh:

Exercise 40 mins in the gym
Drink - 1.5 ltr of water, tea and squash

Tuesday 17/01/2012 - Green
B - 1/2 grapefruit, 2 x wbix (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)
S - Grapes and 1 x alpen light (1/2 HEB)
L - Mugshot, lettuce, cucumber, pepper and beetroot
S - apple and 1 x alpen light (1/2 HEB)
T - Jacket potatoe, cheese (HEA) and beans. Might have a salad with it if I fancy it.

Exercise - 1hr badminton
Drink - 1 ltr of water plus tea and a glass of squash
Syns = 0 but might have one for butter on my jacket potato

Slim.Emz87 said:
Oh it was Kwise. I had 2 poppadoms with chutney and lime pickle, one onion bhaji, half an onion rice, chicken Ceylon and half a peshwari naan!
Unfortunately I am one of those people who doesn't even think about what I am ordering until afterwards!
Oh well fingers crossed x

2 Poppadums = 8 syns
Mango chutney = 2 syns per Tblsp
Lime pickle = 1.5 syns per Tblsp
pilau rice = 2.5 syns per serving
Chicken Curry (don't know what Ceylon is) = 11.5 syns per serving
Half peshwari naan = 12.5

Possible total of 38 syns

So if having 15 syns a day it's not soooo terrible!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
2 Poppadums = 8 syns
Mango chutney = 2 syns per Tblsp
Lime pickle = 1.5 syns per Tblsp
pilau rice = 2.5 syns per serving
Chicken Curry (don't know what Ceylon is) = 11.5 syns per serving
Half peshwari naan = 12.5

Possible total of 38 syns

So if having 15 syns a day it's not soooo terrible!!

Kx

Ah maybe it wasn't that bad then! I am sure Saturday will tell with WI.
Thanks for reassurance x

Wednesday - 18/01/2012 - Green

B - 1/2 Grapefruit (SS), 2 x wbix (HEB) with SS milk (HEA)

S - fruit salad

L - Jacket potatoe, cheese (HEA) and beans (SS) with salad

T - SW chips, peas (SS), egg and 2 x wm bread (HEB), 1tsp flora light (1 syn) and 1tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

Exercise - none fancied a night off
Drink - 1ltr of water, cups of tea (milk left over from breakfast) and NAS squash
Syns total - 2

I have just uploaded some pics of me when I was at my biggest and also my smallest!
When I see the one of me at my smallest it inspires me to get back there.
Take a look x

Pictures look great hun - really good motivation too keep you going!! I think I flew past my smallest size so fast on the way up there is no evidence of it :) Plenty of me at my biggest though - so I am aiming for a me that I don't remember but am looking forward to seeing!! x

Pictures look great hun - really good motivation too keep you going!! I think I flew past my smallest size so fast on the way up there is no evidence of it :) Plenty of me at my biggest though - so I am aiming for a me that I don't remember but am looking forward to seeing!! x

Thanks Kirstym. I am aiming to find a me that I don't remember too! Just wish I had kept going when I did get to that size and it wouldn't seem so far away. x

Thursday - 19/01/2012 - Green

B - 2 x wm toast (HEB), baked beans (SS), mushrooms and a poached egg, with 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

S - 3 x mini babybel light (HEA) (all at once, oops :D)

L - Tomato & onion pasta n sauce with peas (SS)

T - Home-made chicken curry (HEB for chicken) and rice

Other snacks will be fruit if I fancy it.
Exercise - none today
Drinks - tea and NAS squash

I am working fom home today and find that I don't drink my water or eat as much fruit/salad! Never mind!

Slim.Emz87 said:
Thursday - 19/01/2012 - Green

B - 2 x wm toast (HEB), baked beans (SS), mushrooms and a poached egg, with 1 tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

S - 3 x mini babybel light (HEA) (all at once, oops :D)

L - Tomato & onion pasta n sauce with peas (SS)

T - Home-made chicken curry (HEB for chicken) and rice

Other snacks will be fruit if I fancy it.
Exercise - none today
Drinks - tea and NAS squash

I am working fom home today and find that I don't drink my water or eat as much fruit/salad! Never mind!

I eat a lot less fruit when at home too :)

Ooh your pics are lovely - you're very pretty whatever size you are! I think it's good to have a focus on how you'd like to look and something to aim for. You seem to be doing great so far!

Beegee said:
Ooh your pics are lovely - you're very pretty whatever size you are! I think it's good to have a focus on how you'd like to look and something to aim for. You seem to be doing great so far!

Thank you x

As for no exercise today that changed....Last minute decision to go for a half hour swim was a good one :)

Totally gutted, I stayed the same this week! :-(
I should not be so disappointed tho because I did enjoy an indian meal out on Monday!

Yesterdays food...

Friday - 20/01/2012 - Green

B - 1/2 grapefruit (ss), 2 x wbix (HEB) and milk (HEA)
L - Jacket pot, cheese (HEA) and beans (ss)
S - Melon and grape pot and a few strawberries
T - SW chips, beans (ss), egg and 2 x wm bread (HEB) and 2 tbsp brown sauce (2 syns)

Went to the pub and had two diet cokes (cant believe I resisted the temptation of an alcoholic drink).....now wish I had just had a glass of wine!

Forward planning for this week....got to lose at least 2Ib. I was hoping to reach the 1/2 Stone mark this week!

Hey hun, at least it wasn't a gain so you are still heading in the right direction - annoying though as you have worked hard this week!! Sometimes as well it takes a whole for our bodies to catch up with the hard work so I'm sure you will see a loss next week :)

Well done for resisting temptation - very impressed :) x

kirstym said:
Hey hun, at least it wasn't a gain so you are still heading in the right direction - annoying though as you have worked hard this week!! Sometimes as well it takes a whole for our bodies to catch up with the hard work so I'm sure you will see a loss next week :)

Well done for resisting temptation - very impressed :) x

That was supposed to be while not whole! :)

Think I am in for some body magic today.....without realising!!! Finishing the decorating in my spare room and balancing on a step ladder must be doing something....especially since I ache already :)

I do not have the will-power for this! Weekend went completely out of the window!

I thought that by being kept busy by decorating my spare room I would not have time to think about being naughty. However, the OH had fish and chips for lunch on Saturday and of course whilst in the middle of decorating I thought it was ok to eat half the chips that he left. It then got a whole lot worse because I was picking and didn't plan or cook my meals!

I think my weekends will have to be boring in order for me to stay on track. Planning and cooking. Urgh! :-(

Thinking giving up is the only way forward!!!

Back