Diary of a greedy girl who needs help

hollydollydoodah

Day 4 and all is ok

Hungry hungry hippo today :(

Taking this day by day is making it easier.... How ever..... My mind occasionally wanders to 3 or 4 weeks down the line and I'm wondering how I am going to cope?

I am keeping x mas in my sights as I have promised myself the day off but only, and only if I dont slip up!

I have done this diet before and failed miserably within days so my success up to now is leaving me hopeful

I am also Getting annoyed as my I phone app for this won't let me post threads or add to one at all, I can only read posts?? Anyone got any ideas or a resolution?!

I weighed my self yesterday and I appear to be 5lbs down, was hoping for a stone or very close this first week but it might be hindered by choosing ss+ ( no food but I'm doing 4 shakes as this keeps me topped up regularly).

Getting through a weekend for me is a massive achievement, this is always my weak point as we have a naughty habit of eating every meal out at the wkend

Fed my 2 pugs this morning and slightly considered eating dog food, am I going nuts?

Anyone else hope frankie f*cling cocozza gets the boot? B e l l. E n d!

Tell me about your success guys.... Keep me going!

Xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Day 4 and all is ok

Hungry hungry hippo today :(

Taking this day by day is making it easier.... How ever..... My mind occasionally wanders to 3 or 4 weeks down the line and I'm wondering how I am going to cope?

I am keeping x mas in my sights as I have promised myself the day off but only, and only if I dont slip up!

I have done this diet before and failed miserably within days so my success up to now is leaving me hopeful

I am also Getting annoyed as my I phone app for this won't let me post threads or add to one at all, I can only read posts?? Anyone got any ideas or a resolution?!

I weighed my self yesterday and I appear to be 5lbs down, was hoping for a stone or very close this first week but it might be hindered by choosing ss+ ( no food but I'm doing 4 shakes as this keeps me topped up regularly).

Getting through a weekend for me is a massive achievement, this is always my weak point as we have a naughty habit of eating every meal out at the wkend

Fed my 2 pugs this morning and slightly considered eating dog food, am I going nuts?

Anyone else hope frankie f*cling cocozza gets the boot? B e l l. E n d!

Tell me about your success guys.... Keep me going!

Xxx

It gets easier. I have the odd moment but am getting good at self discipline now :) I'm the same as you and am judging my Xmas plans closer to the day. Depends very much on where I am in the journey, emotionally too.... I need to know ill be strong enough for just one day iykwim.

Try updating the software on your iPhone. If not then delete and reinstall the app.

Hope you've done well this weekend. When is your official wi? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
It gets easier. I have the odd moment but am getting good at self discipline now :) I'm the same as you and am judging my Xmas plans closer to the day. Depends very much on where I am in the journey, emotionally too.... I need to know ill be strong enough for just one day iykwim.

Try updating the software on your iPhone. If not then delete and reinstall the app.

Hope you've done well this weekend. When is your official wi? X

Yeah been great this weekend, felt very sick late last night after making my shake really thick so I could spoon it in!

Wi is on weds, when is yours?

I'm glad I've got x mas coming up, not to far away and something to look forward to!

How far are you into your journey?

X

You *can* do this! Think of all the benefits of not eating before xmas. Yes, you'll lose weight - but think: no more guilt for making bad choices about food, no more wasting money on rubbish, no more worrying about getting all your nutrients. you *have* to see the positives in this if it's going to be something you want to stick to.

spangles said:
You *can* do this! Think of all the benefits of not eating before xmas. Yes, you'll lose weight - but think: no more guilt for making bad choices about food, no more wasting money on rubbish, no more worrying about getting all your nutrients. you *have* to see the positives in this if it's going to be something you want to stick to.

Brilliant idea! I will probes be about 8 quid a day better of not going to track metro on way home and buying a feast!!!

One day at a time.......

You have done so well spangles, you deserve a medal for 13 weeks on ss!

Here's to x mas in the 15 stones!!!

Xxxxxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Yeah been great this weekend, felt very sick late last night after making my shake really thick so I could spoon it in!

Wi is on weds, when is yours?

I'm glad I've got x mas coming up, not to far away and something to look forward to!

How far are you into your journey?

X

I'm on my sixth weigh in tomorrow. Hoping to have lost another 2/3 but will see. I know I've dropped size this week so am happy anyway. Try the mix a mousse people say that's good. I like mine as shakes so it doesn't fuss me.

Yeah am looking forward to Xmas, just not the temptations lol x

Hahahaha I'm givin in to all temptation between 1 and 2 on Xmas day and 7 and 9pm...... Damage limitation hahaha!

Gonna try it next week I thinks!!!

Dogs are trying to kill each other so going to walk the little monsters!

Your doing really well! Your losses are good! Have you done ss solidly?

Xxxx

Yeah just ss. Although I do have a small salad as advised by CDC on days I feel I need it. 50g chicken with unlimited lettuce, cucumber, green peppers and mushroom and some v low fat dressing. Has made it easier some days. Have also done a restaurant chicken salad when eating out although try to avoid this where possible. Indian this week so will be having a dry tikka which I'm actually really looking forward too.

hollydollydoodah said:
Hahahaha I'm givin in to all temptation between 1 and 2 on Xmas day and 7 and 9pm...... Damage limitation hahaha!

Gonna try it next week I thinks!!!

Dogs are trying to kill each other so going to walk the little monsters!

Your doing really well! Your losses are good! Have you done ss solidly?

Xxxx

Lol @ your dogs. I'm normally describing the kids that way x

Rkmriddell said:
Lol @ your dogs. I'm normally describing the kids that way x

I will swop my dogs for your kids, u will soon want your kids back!!

They are like children, it's the nature of the breed, however, after a few weeks, kids get the idea of not shi ting on the sofa!!!!!

My puppy eat his own crap just as I was thinking about mash yesterday so did me q favour really lol

X

hollydollydoodah said:
I will swop my dogs for your kids, u will soon want your kids back!!

They are like children, it's the nature of the breed, however, after a few weeks, kids get the idea of not shi ting on the sofa!!!!!

My puppy eat his own crap just as I was thinking about mash yesterday so did me q favour really lol

X

Haha. You reckon??? Lol. Love em but would love to be able to press pause every now and again. What breed are they? X

Rkmriddell said:
Haha. You reckon??? Lol. Love em but would love to be able to press pause every now and again. What breed are they? X

Fat smelly grungy pugs!

My puppy tubby (named toby but he takes after me lol) is also on a diet but not as impressed as me, I just took a cracking photo, wish I could upload it!

How old r your kids? X

I'm struggling to upload pics too, think it might be because we haven't posted enough? Just don't have the option within attachments but do seem to be able to do via a web link. Odd.

Love pugs too, we've cats at home, ragdolls, beautiful but more needy than me!

bluegirl said:
I'm struggling to upload pics too, think it might be because we haven't posted enough? Just don't have the option within attachments but do seem to be able to do via a web link. Odd.

Love pugs too, we've cats at home, ragdolls, beautiful but more needy than me!

My friend has a ragdoll called Lola, she us beautiful, I can see why they call then ragdolls, Its like she has no bones. I'm allergic to cats but I can't help but fuss them!!

Pugs are the same, always under your feet and always wanting food..... Well I haven't any so ha! Lol. Poor tubs has got the hump bless him, he's as hungry as me!

My CDC came round tonight to swop some of my shakes for me and refused to weigh me till weds ( weigh day), I'm gutted I really wanted to know but she said wait fur the surprise on weds!

X

hollydollydoodah said:
Fat smelly grungy pugs!

My puppy tubby (named toby but he takes after me lol) is also on a diet but not as impressed as me, I just took a cracking photo, wish I could upload it!

How old r your kids? X

Aww cute. I've twin two year old boys. Keep me busy lol x

Bet they do girl!

I'm Actually freaked out about how well I'm doing? What is wrong with my head? When I've done it before I've never stuck to it and wondered why and now I'm doing well with no real cravings, no eff ups and no signs of willpower curtailing am I wandering how long it will e before the cravings kick in and I slip??

Grrrrr why can't I be pleased with myself and give myself a pat on the back instead of a proverbial kick inthe balls?

How about you pat me and I'll pat you? We've stuck to a diet, for almost a week, we've not even had an extra chocolate or slice of bread that we haven't accounted for (like I would on other diets)!

I think we had to have a change of view on ourselves. To do a day on this is blimmin tough. We,ve got through a day, 3 days, and it's nearly weigh in.

One day at a time xxx

hollydollydoodah said:
Bet they do girl!

I'm Actually freaked out about how well I'm doing? What is wrong with my head? When I've done it before I've never stuck to it and wondered why and now I'm doing well with no real cravings, no eff ups and no signs of willpower curtailing am I wandering how long it will e before the cravings kick in and I slip??

Grrrrr why can't I be pleased with myself and give myself a pat on the back instead of a proverbial kick inthe balls?

It amazed me how easy I was finding it to start. I think I had set it up in my head to be a massive mountain id have to climb and so spent the first week or two waiting for it to be really tough. Don't get me wrong there have been hard moments. I think it's just that we're in the zone so to speak.

You'll be fine with the cravings, just make sure whenever you get them you look at why and ask if you're hungry in your head or your tummy. Amazes me how much of it is in my head and therefore emotional and doing cd is allowing me to identify and address these.

WI tonight..... X

Hungry again today but no desire to eat? Stomach is rumbling soooo bad!

hollydollydoodah said:
Hungry again today but no desire to eat? Stomach is rumbling soooo bad!

Get some more water in you! That should get rid of it. Have you had your weigh in yet. X

Back