Diary of a green day dimension!

kimmykins2008

Hi all,
Ok many weeks into my weight loss journey I feel its time to start a diary of the days intakes in the hopes you lovely people out there can provide some inspiration! I stick to the plan 99% of the time and my weight losses even though slowing down are still generally good but I feel I eat the same things now and wondering if changing things up a bit would re ignite some of my enthusiasm!?
To mention quickly I follow green plan as only meat I really enjoy is chicken, turkey, bacon and gammon and if I'm honest don't really miss these when not eating them! Have tried the odd EE day over last few weeks but with limited ingredients in the meat department am struggling and boared!

Ok day one: Fri 9th March '12 - (G)

Breakfast:- 2x ryvita fruit crunch (hexb) with 70g philly light (hex a), banana and ww fat free yog.

Lunch: Homemade roasted veg soup ( butternut squash, peppers, onions, tomato, garlic and herbs - roasted in oven with fry light and blended with veg stock into orange loveliness!) Strawberries.

Dinner: Jacket potato (cooked in micro not oven, hate crispy skins!) topped with bolognese with added small chopped veggies (quorn mince, chopped toms, passata, onion, garlic, courgette, sweetcorn, carrots, peas, baked beans and herbs)

Snacks: massive fruit salad with ww fat free yog (honey due melon, apple, strawberries and blueberries)
2 x alpen light bars (hexb)
creamy cheese mugshot, 2syns.
Butterkist toffee popcorn 30g bag, 7 syns.
Syns for day 9

Drank 1litre water (must do better!)

Power walked dog for half hour - much to her dislike, she better prefers pottering along on her walks sniffing every available blade of grass!

Got into my smaller sized work trousers, yey!!

Last edited:
Day two - Sat 10th March '12: (G)

Breakfast:- mixed fruit salad (apple, melon, strawberries and blueberries) ff yog.

Lunch:- Homemade roasted veg soup ( butternut squash, peppers, onions, tomato, garlic and herbs - roasted in oven with fry light and blended with veg stock into orange loveliness!) Finished off from yesterdays spoils! A banana.

Dinner:- Jacket potato, 100g feta (2xhea) salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, sweetcorn) with sliced beetroot and lashings of balsamic vinegar.

Snacks:- 2 x alpen light chocolate and fudge (heb) Carrot batons.

Syns:- There will always be a trend here as have a small obsession with popcorn at the moment!
30g bag butterkist toffee popcorn, 7 syns.
30g serving of jelly bean factory jelly beans, 7 syns.
Total syns for day - 14.

Drank 2 litres water;-)

For exercise I cleaned the car inside and out, doesn't sound like much I know but you haven't seen the state of my car! Took one and half hours and work up a sweat I definitely did.

Also won £10 on lottery, yey - spend it on clothes I say!

Last edited:
Day three - Sun 11th March '12: (EE)

Breakfast:- strawberries and ff yog.

Lunch:- Chicken and veg omelette ( chopped chicken breast, cauliflower, carrots, peas, eggs, herbs, spices and worcester sauce, all cooked with fry light).

Dinner:- Sausage and bean bake - 4x sainsburys BGTYS extra lean cumberland sausages (2 syns) cooked in roasting dish with cubed potatoes, peppers, onions with baked beans and 30g parmesan (hexa) to finish, Banana.

Snacks:- 2 x alpen light bars (hexb).
Chopped fruit salad, melon, apple and blueberries and ff yog.

Syns:- 30g bag butterkist popcorn, 7 syns.
30g jelly beans, 7 syns - thankfully thats the tube gone!!
Syns for day: 16.

Drank 2.5 litres of water;-)

Completed week one, day one of Couch to 5k NHS podcast, this could be a long 9 weeks!!

Complimented by colleague that my weight loss is showing more than ever in last few days, super excited by that one, gives encouragement to continue in my healthy weight loss quest!

Day three - Sun 11th March '12: (EE)

Breakfast:- strawberries and ff yog.

Lunch:- Chicken and veg omelette ( chopped chicken breast, cauliflower, carrots, peas, eggs, herbs, spices and worcester sauce, all cooked with fry light).

Dinner:- Sausage and bean bake - 4x sainsburys BGTYS extra lean cumberland sausages (2 syns) cooked in roasting dish with cubed potatoes, peppers, onions with baked beans and 30g parmesan (hexa) to finish, Banana.

Snacks:- 2 x alpen light bars (hexb).
Chopped fruit salad, melon, apple and blueberries and ff yog.

Syns:- 30g bag butterkist popcorn, 7 syns.
30g jelly beans, 7 syns - thankfully thats the tube gone!!
Syns for day: 16.

Drank 2.5 litres of water;-)

Completed week one, day one of Couch to 5k NHS podcast, this could be a long 9 weeks!!

Complimented by colleague that my weight loss is showing more than ever in last few days, super excited by that one, gives encouragement to continue in my healthy weight loss quest!

Back