Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

You are doing so well! Must be fantastic to have dropped that many clothes sizes in such a short time. Good job you found some stuff in the sales or it could get expensive ;)
I've not really had cravings while doing this and I could easily have said no to the dessert so not sure why I had it. But yesterday I had below 10g of carbs and am back in the zone now so will be just having my shakes for the rest of the week :)

Wow 24 from 32 is amazing. Well done lovely xxxx

Monday morning comes around so quickly! Had a lovely weekend away with my girlfriends shopping and seeing a show. I feel totally different. I am more confident and my nickname for the weekend was Linford (Christie), as I was moving/walking faster than I usually did. Haven't seen one friend in over a year, and another since Christmas so they noticed the weight loss which was great.

Food wise, I took my shakes and bars with me and munched my body weight in sugar snap peas washed down with a cheeky wee strawberry and kiwi fruit fizzy water while they were on the crisps and bubbly wine. Did have a couple of chocolates and two tiny cup cakes, and when out for dinner had a fish salad and one piña colada.

Came home yesterday and hit the gym which obviously paid off as had a wee peek on the sales this morning and I have lost weight which I am sooooo chuffed at after last weeks disaster.

Tough week ahead as away with hubby from Wednesday til Sunday. Think the gym will be first on my list when we get back.

Hubby has been so supportive. We bought admission to a local gym for a month through Groupon. I go to a council run gym already but it doesn't have a pool and I love swimming. our month came to an end on Friday and he surprised me by now being members for the next year. The fact that he is exercising with me is just great and really motivating.

Another two days til end of week 13. Head down and focus! :). xx

Away from home for a few days and my ipad is refusing to open the minimins app - whats that all about?!

Weigh in day yesterday and I lost 3lbs. Bit disappointed with that as list zero the previous week. However thats 17 in four weeks so can't really complain.

The main think for me to focus on is that I have now lost a total of 6 whole stone (glup!).........one befor exante and 5 since. Got another two weigh ins befor my friend wedding and our holidays so fingers crossed for another half a stone in next two weeks.

Week 14........lots of challenges as away from home having fun til Sunday - please be gentle to me!! Xx

Wow, you have done so well! To drop those dress sizes in such a short time, awesome and what a fab hubby! :hug99: xx

Hello! Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend. I am still away from home so trying hard to stick to WS.

All dressed up and off to a concert. Big fashion first for me as I am wearing leggings for the first time ever!! Baggy dress on top though!.

Hopefully I will be on my feet dancing all evening :)

Hello! And so here I find myself on day 99 of Examte TS. Cannot quite believe I have taken to this type of diet so well. Don't get me wrong it has been blooming hard and challenging at times, but for me it removes all temptation. I know I can just have my three packs a day and some dizzy water as a treat(!) and that is it.

Last week been a total challenge as away with my lovely hubby for three days, home then away with him and family for two days. Apart from a scone with coffee only day and a bit of pizza I did ok. The scone was amazing but you know what, didn't enjoy the pizza and that is, or was my top food heaven!! Interesting!

So all the exercise walking while away, and the two nights at Te gym this week have paid off...... Weigh in this morning and I have lost 7lbs. Cannot quite believe it. A total of 6 and a half stone to date.

Right bring on day 99 and all that it brings!!! Enjoy the sunshine everyone xx

Feeling Blue.................

Thought I would record this in my diary as I am having a funny day and my feelings are all related to my weight loss......................

Up to now I have been amazed at how well I have done on Exante. I have such a lot to lose so I do not see it in myself, but feel in in clothing and when exercising.

Hubby went up the loft last night at my request and brought down (what I though to be) a couple of bags with clothes had not been able to get into. In reality, this amounted to several cases and bags which has now filled out spare room. I have gone from elated at my weight loss to disgusted. I knew I was putting on weight over the years, i just didnt realise how bad it had become. Well, I knew it was bad but just kept blaming my illhealth and being unable to exercise etc.

I am terrible with stuff and throw out very little, so all the unfitting clothes from over the years found there way into the loft. Cannot really understand why it is making me so sad but i am crying as i type this. I know i need to accept that I put on as much weight as I did, and be pleased that I am finally addressing my weight problem and having success.

I am on days off from today and promised hubby I would have the upstairs and all the piles of clothing sorted out by time he comes home. However I have abandoned it and it just looks worse now that when i started this morning!!

The plus side, would have to be that some of the clothes I could remember being placed in the loft and wanted dwon for my holiday in two weeks.......are now too bloody big and of no use.

Right, need to dry my eyes, get cleaning downstairs and get my lovely hubby's tea on, in other words create a diversion from the bomb site that is upstairs!!

xx

Thought I would record this in my diary as I am having a funny day and my feelings are all related to my weight loss......................

Up to now I have been amazed at how well I have done on Exante. I have such a lot to lose so I do not see it in myself, but feel in in clothing and when exercising.

Hubby went up the loft last night at my request and brought down (what I though to be) a couple of bags with clothes had not been able to get into. In reality, this amounted to several cases and bags which has now filled out spare room. I have gone from elated at my weight loss to disgusted. I knew I was putting on weight over the years, i just didnt realise how bad it had become. Well, I knew it was bad but just kept blaming my illhealth and being unable to exercise etc.

I am terrible with stuff and throw out very little, so all the unfitting clothes from over the years found there way into the loft. Cannot really understand why it is making me so sad but i am crying as i type this. I know i need to accept that I put on as much weight as I did, and be pleased that I am finally addressing my weight problem and having success.

I am on days off from today and promised hubby I would have the upstairs and all the piles of clothing sorted out by time he comes home. However I have abandoned it and it just looks worse now that when i started this morning!!

The plus side, would have to be that some of the clothes I could remember being placed in the loft and wanted dwon for my holiday in two weeks.......are now too bloody big and of no use.

Right, need to dry my eyes, get cleaning downstairs and get my lovely hubby's tea on, in other words create a diversion from the bomb site that is upstairs!!

xx

Oh Annie! :gen126:

I understand, truly I do. Why? Because I've done the same thing!

I am sitting here now looking at 10 bags of clothes, waiting for the charity shop pick up tomorrow. This is on top of the 7 bags that went last week :eek:

Like you, I kept everything. Perhaps in some imagined hope I would wear them again. I had everything from size 10 to 24.

The reality is, it is all out of style now, or faded or just wrong.

It is tough to make a start, I know.

........but, when you start filling up those bags and letting them go - oh what a liberating feeling. It was like throwing out my old life as well as the clothes!

I have kept just a few 'in between ' sizes to tide me over until I reach goal weight.

Then I plan to buy a whole new wardrobe - just a few, classic items. All the same size, hanging neatly, colour coordinated and most of all worn on a regular basis! this is instead of the massed jumble of stuff I had - not even clothes I particularly liked, just buying whatever fitted.

I know this sounds a massive task, not to mention costly - but by putting money aside each week ( I 'pay' myself for each pound lost ) it's amazing how quickly it adds up.

....Then think of the retail therapy to be had! :D

You are doing fantastically well. This is a journey though, and every journey has forks in the road. You as a person are changing, as well as your body. Emotional ups and downs go with the territory.

Now, dry those tears :)

Onwards and downwards we go, together!

Take good care x

I totally empathise with you both as have done the same in the past! I have learned to put stuff on ebay and sell my unwanted goods which helps fund my passion for buying things I really want and that suit me for the size I am now. Sending big hugs your way. You have come so far on your journey and have done so well- you should be very proud of yourself xxx

Oh Annie! :gen126:

I understand, truly I do. Why? Because I've done the same thing!

I am sitting here now looking at 10 bags of clothes, waiting for the charity shop pick up tomorrow. This is on top of the 7 bags that went last week :eek:

Like you, I kept everything. Perhaps in some imagined hope I would wear them again. I had everything from size 10 to 24.

The reality is, it is all out of style now, or faded or just wrong.

It is tough to make a start, I know.

........but, when you start filling up those bags and letting them go - oh what a liberating feeling. It was like throwing out my old life as well as the clothes!

I have kept just a few 'in between ' sizes to tide me over until I reach goal weight.

Then I plan to buy a whole new wardrobe - just a few, classic items. All the same size, hanging neatly, colour coordinated and most of all worn on a regular basis! this is instead of the massed jumble of stuff I had - not even clothes I particularly liked, just buying whatever fitted.

I know this sounds a massive task, not to mention costly - but by putting money aside each week ( I 'pay' myself for each pound lost ) it's amazing how quickly it adds up.

....Then think of the retail therapy to be had! :D

You are doing fantastically well. This is a journey though, and every journey has forks in the road. You as a person are changing, as well as your body. Emotional ups and downs go with the territory.

Now, dry those tears :)

Onwards and downwards we go, together!

Take good care x[/QUOTE]

Thanks Darcy. Know I'm being daft but still quite emotional. Hubby ALWAYS phones before coming home from work but for whatever reason didn't tonight - so came home to find a very soggy and emotional wife........and no dinner in the oven!

He patched me up and made me go to choir practice as I wasn't going to go. He always knows what is good for me, as a good belt out of our songs has cheered me up a bit.

Still not ventured upstairs....... But put the roll of black bags on the stairs for clear out tomorrow!!

I'm not wobbling on Exante at all and been fine with that all day. Meeting a pal tomorrow for tea so be a WS day with a prawn salad.......who knew salad could be so tasty!!

Thanks againxx

ladygaga said:
I totally empathise with you both as have done the same in the past! I have learned to put stuff on ebay and sell my unwanted goods which helps fund my passion for buying things I really want and that suit me for the size I am now. Sending big hugs your way. You have come so far on your journey and have done so well- you should be very proud of yourself xxx

Thanks Gaga! Was thinking of binging some stuff on eBay just haven't got round to it. Too much here to hand onto and sell, so will take Darcy's advice and bag and donate some and them try and list other stuff in next couple of weeks.

I have discovered New Look as I can fit into their Inspire range, so been buying a lot of stuff from their sale rail!
I was proud of myself until today until I realised just how much weight I had gained and only me and me alone was responsible for that. Still a bit wobbly tonight but been on mimimins reading other diaries and post to keep me going.

Was reading though your diary last night and astounded by your entries. You have certainly been set a lot of challenges over the last wee while - you are inspirational xx

Bring on tomorrow and day 100 of Exante - gulp!!

Morning! Well, well, well - i have woken up to find myself at day 100 of Exante! Never thought I would manage a week far less 14.

It is not an easy journey (diary entries for yesterday will show that!) but I love the feeling of being in control of me and needing food for fuel only, not for rewards etc.

On the subject of being in control, I am starting to regret having booked our holiday at end of this month as actually dreading having to stop the diet! However I would probs ly be feeling like this regardless of when it was booked for. I am focused, so determined not to throw all my hard work out the window and put on loads.

I have been awake since before nine and faffing about on my fone to delay having to tackle the mass of bags and clothes abandoned in room next door but faff no more- my loss is about to become the Charity shops gain!!

xx xx

Morning! Well, well, well - i have woken up to find myself at day 100 of Exante! Never thought I would manage a week far less 14.

It is not an easy journey (diary entries for yesterday will show that!) but I love the feeling of being in control of me and needing food for fuel only, not for rewards etc.

On the subject of being in control, I am starting to regret having booked our holiday at end of this month as actually dreading having to stop the diet! However I would probs ly be feeling like this regardless of when it was booked for. I am focused, so determined not to throw all my hard work out the window and put on loads.

I have been awake since before nine and faffing about on my fone to delay having to tackle the mass of bags and clothes abandoned in room next door but faff no more- my loss is about to become the Charity shops gain!!

xx xx

Yay! :D

I have 10 sacks by the front door, waiting for the van to arrive!!

......now, stop faffing and start filling those bags!! You will feel so good, honest! :D

Ha ha ha - that's brilliant! Have they been picked up yet?
No stopping you now you have sussed this photo upload caper!

Started putting things in to piles this morning - charity, rags, eBay and couple of things that I can wear just now! Still like a bomb site but getting there. Escaped to get my nails done so heading home for round two. Xx

Right - clothing mission accomplished. However also got more than I bargained for in the process. Sorted through everything brought down from the loft, and when my lovely hubby came home yesterday afternoon asked him to put the empty cases back up the loft. I have been nagging for ages that the loft needed cleared out but couldn't get up the ladder to do it. Well, I was up it yesterday like a squirrel, clearing out old boxes, wall papers, broken dining room chairs(?) and broken laundry baskets.

Upshot of all this clearing resulted in filling the trailer for the skip, donating a boot load of clothing and cushions to charity. Getting £6.00 for 12kg of rags, leaving me with a small pile to wear meantime and 3 bags to flog on eBay.

In between all of this hubby found my wedding dress. Be married 16 years this year and it has not fitted for a very, very long time. He nagged at me to try it. I have lost a lot of weight, but felt that if I tried it and it didn't fit I would have failed. Needn't have worried as it slipped on and tied nae bother.........got the photo to prove it. Now all packed up and back safe in the loft.

Feel a lot more settled not that got clothing sorted out. Right to bed as shattered. Out for tea with the girlies tonight and they were dead supportive. Had THE best king prawn salad ever. Fingers crossed I didn't muck anything up as covered it with fresh lemon juice rather than dressing or sauce...........only to look at my glass of soda water (ice no lemon) to remember lemon is a no-no - duh!!

Night x

Well done on sorting through all the clothing- it sure is a lovely feeling when you get everything in order hey!! As for your wedding dress- amazing news!!! Well done indeed- you should post us a picture on here too so we can all see. It must be a wonderful feeling and such a milestone for you. I'm really pleased for you x

Good evening!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I had my weight in yesterday but was sooooooo tired I never got on here.

Lost 3lbs this week. Would obviously have liked more but out three times over the week, and although I always stick to salad, they obviously count more as WS days than TS days.

However............I fell off the wagon for the first time in 15 weeks. I have snacked on the odd thing, usually protein, but last night I was so tired I just wanted food rather than a pack. I think also, I am coming off the diet for my holiday and starting to stress that I will put on loads while away. I was planning to come of for my friends wedding this weekend and stay off til after my holiday but changed my mind. Not coming off til after my weigh in next Wednesday!

Could I be an Exante addict??!! I just feel in control for the first time in years.

People are really starting to notice as well, which is dead encouraging.

Right, off to pick up my dress for the wedding, pall taking it in for me! Hubby just picked up his kilt........very hunky!! Xx

Hey well done 3lb loss is still good! Better than a gain or STS well done n keep up the good work !! It's good n motivating xxx

Back