Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

Well my WS week has well and truly bit me on the bum, as I had my weigh in this morning and stayed the same :(

Nothing to do with the 15g pack of Nutella spread I had last night and the night before! I am soooo struggling to stay on Exante at the moment, and keep telling myself it's only for the next 4 weeks. Anyone willing to give me a kick up the bum??!

My birthday on Saturday, so plan to have a relaxed Pimms day - but determined to see a loss on that scales for next week! Xx

virtual kick from me too, you can get back on it!! :)

Another from me too!:asskick:You can do this!! xxxxx

Kick!! :asskick: Keep going, you're doing so well! :)

Thanks ladies, exactly what I was needing to get me back on track.

Well, I have packed the scales away until next Wednesday. I don't think the daily scale hopping helps me. Coming to the end of my WS week. Should have ended yesterday but today is my birthday and planning a wee BBQ with friends. Not coming of Exante today, but having a slightly relaxed view for today and today only!

Not raining yet so fingers crossed it stays that way!!

Have a good weekend everyone :) x

Morning! Well back at work after a lovely birthday weekend. Had a lovely day on Saturday with family and friend round at outs for a BBq. And the weather behaved itself and the sun made a rate appearance!!

Had a relaxed day diet wise but didn't go mad. Back to just my three pack again from yesterday. Just twentysix days til we fly abroad so need to get to the next stone down before that. I had hoped to reach my ten stone loss by then but my weight loss is slowing a bitty so that may not be possible.......but I can always aim for that!

Hope everyone has a good week - onwards and downwards xx

It has been a while since my last posting. Still be on Exante but more and more WS days creeping in - but think my body is telling me it needs more fuel. Not bad considering I have been TS since January except couple of weeks off for holidays.

Finally reached that bloody nine stone mark just in time for my next holiday - yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa - ya dancer. It was a struggle but finally managed it.

What next......we'll I don't know at this point in time. There is a big decision ahead of me.

I have lost nine stone and now just under 25 stone and not sure what i will do diet wise on return from my holidays - although my dietician would like me to introduce a food based diet rather that a vcdl. However whatever I decided I am determined that I will NOT regain all this weight that was so hard to take off. More importantly my dietician and hospital have suggested and offered me a gastric bypass and this could happen within the next couple of months - yikes yikes yikes!! Can't formulate into words at the moment what I feel of how I feel about it. Would rather not go through with the operation but know I need something to keep me on the straight and narrow. So been deserting this forum for the Minimins weight loss forum and other websites to help me make a decision about my future.

Right - off to finish packing the suitcase.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone! xx xx

Back on Exante 100% to shift the holiday gain #sigh# and shift some more. I have a monha Exante supply left so head down for the next few weeks.

Did start 100% on Monday but had day surgery on Wenesday on my leg and that was all the excuse I needed to comfort eat Wedneaday night and Thursday! Will I never learn?

Just covered my leg in a black back and micropore and had a shower - pure bliss. Bandages on for two whole weeks so showering and black bags will be going hand in hand from now on!

T xx

Well what a difference a day makes.

Decided after seeing the consultant in July that I was going to continue my weightloss journes by having a Gastric Bypass, and been on the waiting list for an op in September. Got call from hospital today and I go in on Tuesday for my op the following day - oh my giddy aunt!

I have lost over nine stone since January with Exante, and would recommend it to anyone as it has changed my life. However I need to maintain this loss and continue to lose more and be healthy for old age!!

Five sleeps..... ......:) x

Wow!! Wishing you really good luck. Must be a strange mix of joy that you are getting what you really want and trepidation at the enormity of it all.

Hope all goes well with the op, your recovery and your onward weight loss journey. XX

Footie widow said:
Wow!! Wishing you really good luck. Must be a strange mix of joy that you are getting what you really want and trepidation at the enormity of it all.

Hope all goes well with the op, your recovery and your onward weight loss journey. XX

Thank you! Yup totally terrified but know that for me it's the right thing to do. Xx

Back