You've been a very good girl, finger's a crossed for you hun :) xx

So far in inches I've lost
Waist:6 and 1/2
Hips:4
Bust:2 and 1/2
Arms:1
Thighs:2

16 inches in total :) Can't be bad really!!xx

Hiiiya yes 6 for me i. 15.11 now so super happy.chrissy thats great!!! Love the inches aswell. Katie your soooo goim to get 5 ! My little superstar xxx

franbella21 said:
Hiiiya yes 6 for me i. 15.11 now so super happy.chrissy thats great!!! Love the inches aswell. Katie your soooo goim to get 5 ! My little superstar xxx

Hehe I'm nervous but I'll be just as happy with 4 as that's still 10 in two weeks on ss+ xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chrissy 3lbs is still really good so don't be too down and like everyone has already said you blatantly lose a big number next week.

Keep glugging that water. Xx

Well I've stuffed my fat face all day with chocolate, crisps, sweet's baguette, toast, a sandwich and battered fish!
Oh well.... There's always tomorrow right?
BLERGH!!!xx

Chrissy!! What are we gonna do with you?!?

How we gonna get you back in the zone. I think you should go and sit on the naughty step for a while. ?

Chin up. Fresh start tomorrow. We want 100% Chrissy back.

Chrissy!!!! Lol wot made u do that hun?? Xx

Don't even know! Was making Riley's lunch and had a sandwich, then dropped him at nursery, went to the shops (there's my biggest mistake) and bought a basketful of *****!
And it all went even more wrong from there... I'll be back tomorrow 100% pinky swear!!xx

Im grabbing thst pinky! Lol i swear its the alcohol when i wemt out the other week it did funny things with my mind lol and found it awful gettin bak on it.ansa is dont drink! Lol im goin to benidorm a week fri and obv will be goin mad but i got to jus accept the gain ans get on with it xx

We're rooting for you. Maybe plan your day/shakes/water etc for tomorrow. So you have it all In your head when your gonna do each thing?

I've found my post-it notes have helped. And I don't take my cards out with me anymore unless I know I definitely need to buy something else.

I love the idea of not havimg any cards on u.never thought of that.chrissy i saw ure vid pmsl u look like a pro :p x

LMFAO! Someone else said that! :O Hahaha!
I'm keeping busy sorting the fella's passport out tomorrow, going to take most of the day, so I should (Finger's crossed) be alright :) xx

Lol u do! Christ any blokes that see thst youl get ure inbox full lol.so u think ul be ok tom? Xx

Back