Morning snacks
Hifi bar HEB
Apple SF
Strawberries SF

Dinner
Bowl of SF syn free spicy tomato soup
Apple SF

Tea
chicken breast stuffed with 2/3 HEA of mozzarella with roasted vegetables and might try BNS chips in the

This is as forgot I had porridge for breakfast(its been a while since I have actually used a HEB so early on in the day) so I sat and had a Hifi bar at dinner...half way through I remembered the porridge DOH

So anyway will try the BNS in the hopes it resembles chips in some way? Haha any ideas on how to make them more interesting and flavoursome??

Syns
5 syn 2 caramel snack a jack
2.5 syn pink and White wafer
5.5 syn kitkat bar
Total syns 13 (eek def no more today)

UPDATE : no more syns thankfully :) and tea was AMAZING :) picture to follow but had a chicken breast stuffed with 2/3 HEA of mozzarella and seasoned with jerk seasoning and put into a foil parcel and baked. The roasted veggies were onion, courgette, cherry toms, peppers and mushrooms hmmmmmmm could eat it all over again :). Ooh and I had the BNS chips too

Last edited:
The best way in my opinion is to par boil the BNS then take that and shove in a ziplock bag, in the ziplock bag put in a crumbled chicken oxo cube, some smoked paprika, cayenne, garlic and onion powders and shake it to wake it. ;)

Then drop out on a tray and frylight like a crazy person. Bang em into a hot oven and wait 15-20mins. :D

Mmmm, I think maybe I'll have some of those tonight too... unless husband makes chilli... I wonder if he can sense the hint from here. ;)

Thanks for the tip will definitely try that next time. I had them tonight, just cut up in Actifryer with paprika and cayenne but wasn't sure...they did have a sweet aftertaste. But would def try them again especially with your recipe as that sounds yummy :) xx

Omg just remembered the most important and amazing thing of today... I got my arse back into exercise and my brain into full on exercise mode yey it's only taken me 2 weeks to feel human after the lurgi boo

So anyway I left the house at 6.30pm to bike to aerobics worked it out and it's exactly 2 miles there... Then I did 1 hour high impact aerobics(this woman does work you...she's the best) and then I biked back...so all in all I was out exercising for a grand total of 2 hours and 10 minutes YEY cheer for me :)

Plan is bike ride again tomorrow, day off Wednesday and then bike again to/from aerobics. Then squeeze another bike ride in again at the weekend....fingers crossed ;-)

:character00116::happy096::whacky068::0clapper::party0011::happy096::party0011:

Well done!!!! :D

Thanks hun :) I am back "in the zone" now.

Only problem was didn't anticipate how long it would take to cook tea after so didn't end up having tea until after 10.30pm DOH so will pre plan better next time :) x

7th June 2011 - Red Day

Breakfast
SW syn free sausage FF
Two poached eggs FF
Tomatoes SF
42g mozzarella HEA
Apple SF

Morning snacks
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
2 tbsn vanilla yogurt FF
Caramel snack jack 2.5 syn

Dinner
Syn free SF spicy tomato soup
Two wholemeal bread HEB
Alpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Tea
Sweet chilli chicken breast FF + 2 syn
Roasted vegetables (onions, peppers, BNS, mushrooms and courgettes) SF
10g prawn crackers 2.5 syn
Alpen light bar 1/2 HEB

Syns
5 syn caramel snack jack (2)
2.5 syn prawn crackers
2 syn sweet chilli sauce
Total syn 9.5

Exercise - 0
Decided to have my day off today as friend not up for bike ride therefore will bike tomorrow now instead.

Attachments

• image-2259705188.jpg
    image-2259705188.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 34
Mmmm yummy day! :D

You should always have rest days, your body needs them. Mine is tomorrow and the entire weekend! LOL.

Haha :) had today off so bike tomorrow and Thursday (plus aerobics) and then off again until Sunday for a afternoon bike ride :)

Thanks I have really enjoyed my food today... Just contemplating having a pink/White wafer but want to stay at 10 syns x

I'd have the pink and white. I'm your the wee devil. It's only 2.5syns... ;)

Laura_carlburgess said:
6th June 2011

Breakfast
28g porridge HEB
60ml whole milk 1/3 HEA
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

Morning snacks
Hifi bar HEB
Apple SF
Strawberries SF

Dinner
Bowl of SF syn free spicy tomato soup
Apple SF

Tea
chicken breast stuffed with 2/3 HEA of mozzarella with roasted vegetables and might try BNS chips in the

This is as forgot I had porridge for breakfast(its been a while since I have actually used a HEB so early on in the day) so I sat and had a Hifi bar at dinner...half way through I remembered the porridge DOH

So anyway will try the BNS in the hopes it resembles chips in some way? Haha any ideas on how to make them more interesting and flavoursome??

Syns
5 syn 2 caramel snack a jack
2.5 syn pink and White wafer
5.5 syn kitkat bar
Total syns 13 (eek def no more today)

UPDATE : no more syns thankfully :) and tea was AMAZING :) picture to follow but had a chicken breast stuffed with 2/3 HEA of mozzarella and seasoned with jerk seasoning and put into a foil parcel and baked. The roasted veggies were onion, courgette, cherry toms, peppers and mushrooms hmmmmmmm could eat it all over again :). Ooh and I had the BNS chips too

What is bns? I'm going to miss sw chips

It's butternut squash hun. I know I loooove SW chips haha but if I can I save a HEB to have a 227g raw weight amount and it's quite sufficient with your main meal. :)

I had it as I accidentally used my two heb's. But it wasn't bad just very sweet tasting. I am having my two HEB's and HEA for tea tonight x

8th June 2011 - Red Day

Breakfast
Chopped strawberries SF
2 spoonfuls of vanilla onken FF

Morning snacks
Apple SF
Chopped strawberries SF
2 spoonfuls of vanilla onken FF

Dinner
Bowl of SF syn free spicy tomato soup(last one eek better get some more made) SF
Apple SF
Orange SF

Tea
Very weird tea....
Sweet chilli chicken breast (1.5syn) with a 70g (dried) weight wholemeal spaghetti (x2 HEB) stir fry
SF veggies were onion, peppers, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and garlic)
42g HEA mozzarella melted on top
Galaxy caramel cake bar 6 syn

Syn
5 syn caramel snack jack
6 syn galaxy caramel cake bar
1.5 syn sweet chilli chicken
Total syn 12.5 syn

Exercise :
Did go to do some exercise, got on the bike then realised I got a MAJOR puncher oops so husband will fix that tomorrow. I did try thou :)

Attachments

• image-700942282.jpg
    image-700942282.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 37
Ok so after a long night and morning deliberating (honestly was in bed last bight still thinking about the best way to approach today...very sad I know ;-) haha) I think I have decided to go for a EE day and go the Toby Cavery for lunch with my friend.

So I am going to say I am lactose intolerant so need unbuttered veggies sneaky I know heehee :)

But not sure about syn value for the following:

Mash potato
Gravy (meat)
Roast potatos
Cauliflower cheese

Going to avoid the yorkies as know these are ridiculous as only want to spend max of 10 syns or 15 at the absolute most

Would only do this as have aerobics tonight so know I can counter balance it as have only just weighed in for the week as well.

Any ideas anyone?? X

9th June 2011 - EE Day

Breakfast
2 egg omelette (no milk) FF
Tomatoes SF
Strawberries SF
Natural fat free yogurt FF
Apple SF

Dinner
Went Toby cavery but was good and only used 2 syns whoop
Pink/White wafer 2.5 syn

Tea
SW lasagne packed full of superfree veggies (onions, mushrooms, peppers, cougettes, tomatoes and garlic) 1 syn
SW chips FF
Salad lettuce, onion, peppers and tomatoes SF
E/E lite Mayo 1 syn

Syn
2.5 syn pink/White wafer
2 syn Toby Cavery
1 syn lasagne
1 syn Mayo
6 syn galaxy caramel bar
Total syns 12.5

Exercise
1 hour high impact aerobics whoo hoo

10th June 2011 - Red Day

Breakfast
Chopped strawberries grapes and pineapple SF
1 tbsn natural yogurt FF

Morning snack
Apple SF
Chopped strawberries grapes and pineapple SF
1 tbsn natural yogurt FF

Dinner
3 egg omelette FF (no milk)
Tomatoes SF
Apple SF
Pink and White wafer 2.5 syn

Tea
SW syn free & 2 HEA's and 1 HEB lasagne (as above from yesterday)
SW Chips HEB
Salad SF lettuce, onion, peppers, tomatoes

Syns
5 syn caramel snack jack
2.5 syn pink/White wafer
1 syn Mayo
Total syns 8.5

Back