Diary of a Maintainer

Did that breakfast fill you up?

Shrimpy said:
Did that breakfast fill you up?

No haha but I wanted to save my HEA and HEB's for tea as husband requested to have lasagne again.

I have got a question for you thou. I know rice is FF on EE and not FF on red but is it not FF on green as well?

I am doing a 3 course indian meal for us tonight...I know I could have it all on EE but wondered whether to have a green day then I could have porridge for breakfast and have a coop wholemeal pitta and get some garlic on it so it's a little naan for me for 1 HEB

Otherwise I don't have a HEA or HEB to use until tea time eeek otherwise it's eggs for breakfast again haha x

Rice is free on green :)

Thanks hun. Ok well I am still on a neutral day at the moment as had omelette and beans for breakfast and I had to do some improvising for lunch...

I thought I had a packet of chilli supernoodles in so cut up peppers, red onion and mushrooms and fried them off to go with it... Then I looked in the cupboard and no noodles argh! So got a sweet n sour mug shot out put it in a bowl blasted in the microwave and voila wasn't bad either :)

Will prob just go for a EE day now as haven't used either HEB or HEA yet x

Attachments

• image-278922452.jpg
    image-278922452.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 40
That's making me hungry! lol.

11th July 2011 - EE Day

Breakfast
2 egg omelette (no milk) FF
Baked beans FF
Strawberries, pineapple and grapes SF
Natural yogurt FF

Dinner
Sweet & Sour mug shot FF
Sautéed onions, peppers & mushrooms SF

Tea
Poppadoms x2 4syns
Mango chutney x2 syns
Onion chutney SF
Onion bahji x2 4 syns
Chicken Dupiaza (onions, peppers, mushrooms, courgette, tomatoes SF)
42g mozzarella HEA
Steamed rice
SW chips
Coop pitta with garlic - HEB
Fruit salad (pineapple, strawberries and grapes SF)

Syns (this is where it gets bad eek)
2 caramel snack jacks 5syns
Galaxy caramel cake bar 6 syns
Kit Kat caramel 5.5 syns
Total sums 26.5 aarrgghhh!!!

No syns tomorrow to make up for today. Having an off day today boohoo

How many days to WI?

I wouldn't go completely syn free tomorrow...

Shrimpy said:
How many days to WI?

I wouldn't go completely syn free tomorrow...

Hey

Had a bad bad bad binge last night eeeeek :-( not until Wednesday so it's still achievable to pull it back.

Need to get me some superspeed syn free soup so that's my thing to make today and can have it for dinner for the next 3 lunches until WI

Yeh was thinking perhaps 5 syns?

Yeah, aim for 5-7. :)

12th June 2011 -Red Day

Breakfast
3 egg omelette (no milk) FF
Tomatoes SF
Grapes SF
Yogurt FF
Apple SF

Dinner
SF syn free Tomato Soup
Pink/White wafer 2.5 syn

Tea
Lasagne - the last portion from the other day heehee so lots of SF in there
(HEB of pasta HEA of cheese)
SW chips - HEB
Salad (lettuce, onion, tomatoes, peppers) SF

Syns
2.5 syn pink/White wafer
5 syn 2 caramel snack jacks
6 syn galaxy caramel cake bar
Total syns 13.5

So didn't be good again today but not gone over syns...just haven't made up for yesterday but will do so tomorrow just had to not snack when your in all day...easier not too when at work. Plus aerobics tomorrow night so a bit of exercise :)

Well done for getting back on plan. :)

Thanks hun had a sneaky look on the scales to access damage done(I know I shouldn't but couldn't resist) but have lost 1lb whoo hoo don't know how and just pray that come weds I STS or too make me Soooooooo happy it will say 2lb and then I am only 2lb away from my original target weight (that I liked) whoo hoo x

Mine said this morning a loss of 3lbs! Which i don't believe, but any loss would be good! LOL

Shrimpy said:
Mine said this morning a loss of 3lbs! Which i don't believe, but any loss would be good! LOL

Whoo hoo fingers crossed for u, when do u WI??

I have just done a MAJOR workout. My class is a very high impact one the instructor is bad ass!! Haha!! But when this guy comes to class (he don't all the time and knows her from the gym) she steps it up further OOH MY GOD!! I am knackered haha and I decided to do the double class so 6-7pm bums & tums etc and then 7-8pm aerobics.

Just soaking in hot bath then having a quick tea of bacon, SW chips, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese with a bit of toast hmmm live breakfast for tea :)

WOAH! What exercise! I love All Day Breakfast (for dinner) mmmmmmmm

I WI on weds.

13th June 2011 - Red Day

Breakfast
Fruit salad SF

Early snack
Apple SF
Grapes SF
Yogurt FF

Dinner
Bowl of SF syn free tomato soup
2 crackerbread 2 syn
Caramel snack jack 2.5 syn

Tea
Breakfast for tea yum :)
3 bacon medallions (fat removed) FF
Tomatoes SF
28g cheddar HEA
Mushrooms SF
Two "fried eggs"
SW chips HEB

Syns
2 syn crackerbread
2.5 syn caramel snack jack
Total syns 4.5

So still could have a caramel snack jack later and still got 1 HEB portion to use up

Also done a 2 hour aerobic marathon today whoo hoo feel tired but Soooooooo good :)

Just had a caramel snack jack 2.5 syns already :)

I fear an addiction has taken over but only have 2 cakes left eek better get myself to the shops tomorrow

LOL! Quick, get thee to the shops! Looks like a yummy day!

And another caramel snack jack opps not too bad syn wise plus need the extra energy because of aerobics :)

Is it terrible that I don't have the 2nd HEB today? As I literally have nothing to have apart from two rounds of dry bread but that's boring.

Total syns 9.5

No cereal bars?

Or some nice stewed apple with some vanilla yog stirred through...

Back