Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

I sound like a right lush don't I?
I don't drink much, but don't seem able to stop at one when I start...which leads to the munchies...and complete loss of will power...and diet disaster...
It'll be a miracle if I manage until the end of June, but I'm determined to give it a go.
:eek:

Tuesday 28th May

Green Day

A - Milk
A - Cheese
B - Cereal
B - porridge oats

Breakfast - Sultanan bran & Milk (A & B)

Lunch - Jacket potato & beans

Dinner - Pasta bake (7.5) baby leaf salad & grated carrot

Snack - muller light & oats, digestive biscuit

Syns - 11

Alcohol - 0 so far...

Last edited:
I sound like a right lush don't I?
I don't drink much, but don't seem able to stop at one when I start...which leads to the munchies...and complete loss of will power...and diet disaster...
It'll be a miracle if I manage until the end of June, but I'm determined to give it a go.
:eek:

You sound just like most of us on here Mandy,thats why we all have trouble on sat nights

Wednesday 29th May

A - Milk
A -
B - Wholemeal bread
B - Extra lean mince

Brunch - Beans and egg on toast

Dinner - SW chilli and rice (extra mince 4)

Snacks - Supernoodles, muller light and 35g oats (6)

Syns - 10

Alcohol - 0

Good news - My cat is doing well on his meds yaay!
Bad news - Unreliable friend let me down and I haven't joined a sw class.

Last edited:
Thursday 30th May

Green Day

A - Milk
A -
B - Cereal
B - porridge oats

Breakfast - Sultana bran and milk

Lunch - JP and beans

Dinner - sort of corned beef hash inc potatoes, carrots, peas, courgettes, onion and corned beef (9.5) it was yummy!

Snacks - muller light and oats

Alcohol - 0

I'm tired today, and have a lot to get through at work...
A successful alcohol free and veggie day!
:)

Last edited:
Damn, blast and bugger!
2 1/2 pounds on!
I knew I'd blow it, but didn't expect that. I've no one to blame but myself.
:(

I'm still half asleep here. Listen you are lucky cos you know what caused it and you can change it this week. It's the people who have no idea what they are doing wrong that never lose weight.
Draw a big line under it, put it behind you. Your joining a new group this week and remember we are all here for support too
Another week, just think of all the opportunities to eat those lovely veggies lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Erm...
Well it was the last day of May, and I said I was having a dry June...
It was a beautiful sunny day and I had the afternoon to myself so I potted up my bedding plants helped by a lovely bottle of rose. By the time Rob got home all willpower and ability to cook had gone so we ordered an Indian.
Am feeling a tad ropey at the mo, but new month, new me.
Bring it on!

I love working in the garden, but I only had tea supplied by my neighbour at regular intervals. That is not because I am a saint but because there is no drink in the house. :innocent0002: Have a good day.

Yesterday - 1st June

Not a perfect day, but not too bad all things considered. It was my nephews 21st, so we went round for a bbq...not the best thing when you're trying to do green! Anyway I was quite good, but not good enough to do my diary. I also had half a glass of champagne, which has buggered my dry June up, but it was only half a glass, and it was for a toast so it would've been rude not to.

Today is beautiful and sunny, I have no jobs to do and Rob is out with his car club. Perfect! Bring on a lovely peaceful day x

Hi Mandy, hows life, you had a nice few days by the looks of it. i really like your gardening strategy. i burst out laughing when i read about the rose, they are looking at me here like im mad lol
Its a bank holiday here tomorrow and my weigh in will be on tuesday instead of tomorrow. one more day to gain some weight lol
hows the food going today ?
moira x

Sunday 2nd June

DRYYYYY!

Breakfast - muller and oats

Lunch - Heinz spaghetti on toast

Dinner - Chilli beanz and rice

Snack - Mandarin oranges and a scoop of light vanilla ice cream mmmm

Alcohol - zilch

Back on the wagon!

Back