Diary of a new Mummy

Breakfast today- banana 2 tangerines apple and alpen light bar

Lunch- jacket potato cheese and beans (1/2 hexa) cheese with salad - onion carrot cucumber and tomato

Snack- apple and tangerine

Tea- 3 mini chicken fillets with hot and spicy flavouring (aldi frozen summer range) 0 syns!!!!!
With homemade SW chips
Uncle bens spicy rice 1.5syns (half packet)
1/2 hexa of cheese and large salad on the side
4syns of garlic mayo spreaded around!

I like to call it homemade nandos but honestly it was 1000% nicer than nandos!! Very low syns and soooo yummy!!!

WI tomorrow... Im looking thinner this week i think? Not sure why im hoping for a 1-2pound loss!
Been the gym tonight too, didnt go much as it was ao busy in there, but did 30mins cardio,then 20lengths in pool then had a relax in the sauna!

Im going to have other HeXB now for pudding- SW hifi bar rocky road!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half 8 on a sunday morning and im in the gym!!! Feeling very motivated today, fell off the wagon slighty over last 2 days. I just cant do weekends! :( oh well! 5syns a day from now to wednesday in time for WI thursday! Hoping for 1lb this week!!
Gym today,monday and wednesday i think!!

Scales are ahowing 3lb up from last weeks WI! :( soo angry!! Going to go for a run at gym later an 20mins on bike. Ended up having harvester lunch yesterday only a tomato based pasta but with apiece of garlic bread and lots of salad,then phili pasta for tea which wasnt too nice :( too much pasta i think!! Lots of fruit and water for me over next 3days!!!

Syn free day today!!

Breakfast- apple 2 tangerines strawberrys shape yogurt and hifi light bar

Snack- tangerine

Lunch- hi veg pasta an sauce tomato and herb with 1/4 courgette, a pepper red onion and cherry tomatos

Snack- hifi light bar

Tea- chicken breast,bacon, cheese and batchelors chicken rice.

SYN FREE!!!!!!!!
Iv had 2 pints of sugar free squash, and 3 bottles of 750ml water

Also 40mins of cardio at the gym! :)

Wow what an awful night iv had!!! Long post ahead!

Hub came home from work early (4 rather than 6) as it was our nephews first birthday so we went round there to give him pressies.... I was ment to go the gym at 5 before it got busy but we were at theres till half 5 so i let me OH go first cos hes not bothered whats free an i only use runner an bike really, so he goes, he comes back, i go (one has to stay with baby bobby) i came back at half 7 (still no tea btw) to bobby projectile vomiting everywhere!! All over his rocker chair, walls, rug the lot! Hes laughin his head off so hes fine with it but we werent! So i took him in the shower with me cos he was covered!
I finish showering me an OH is getting bobby ready for bed after the sick episode an he starts crying like really bad. So i said il take him upstairs whilsr i dry my hair the noise will settle him, hes laying on the bed laughing. And WHAM hes sick again ALL over the bed!!!!!!
Poor little sole!!! Hes fine now all in bed, but its 8.55 and i still have not had any tea!!! Going to have some ryvita minis and cheese as its too late for anything else!!
:( bad night :(

Wow what an awful night iv had!!! Long post ahead!

Hub came home from work early (4 rather than 6) as it was our nephews first birthday so we went round there to give him pressies.... I was ment to go the gym at 5 before it got busy but we were at theres till half 5 so i let me OH go first cos hes not bothered whats free an i only use runner an bike really, so he goes, he comes back, i go (one has to stay with baby bobby) i came back at half 7 (still no tea btw) to bobby projectile vomiting everywhere!! All over his rocker chair, walls, rug the lot! Hes laughin his head off so hes fine with it but we werent! So i took him in the shower with me cos he was covered!
I finish showering me an OH is getting bobby ready for bed after the sick episode an he starts crying like really bad. So i said il take him upstairs whilsr i dry my hair the noise will settle him, hes laying on the bed laughing. And WHAM hes sick again ALL over the bed!!!!!!
Poor little sole!!! Hes fine now all in bed, but its 8.55 and i still have not had any tea!!! Going to have some ryvita minis and cheese as its too late for anything else!!
:( bad night :(

Oh no! Poor little baby being sick :-( and poor you having to clean it all up. Hope he's better now and hope you all get a good night's sleep and plenty of rest xx

WI later and i dont feel well :( feel tired, run down and have a banging headache! Want this bloody wind outside to go away so i can walk with pram and get some fresh air

Lost half. Not ideal but i forgot about the 3 course meal i had after WI last week so i supose im lucky. Iv got 3.5 to govto target so im writing everything down this week and going to count my syns for the first time in about 3months :/

Not posted in here for ages but just had to share tonight.... I lost 4lb tonight!!!!! I am now 8.11 at the very bottom of my target as target was 9stone. Also got slimmer of the week!! Soo happy although i think the nurovirus has a helping hand!

Not posted in here for ages but just had to share tonight.... I lost 4lb tonight!!!!! I am now 8.11 at the very bottom of my target as target was 9stone. Also got slimmer of the week!! Soo happy although i think the nurovirus has a helping hand!

Wow! Go you! That's brilliant!! So pleased for you xxx

Oo yes im still around :) i just nose through other peoples diarys now instead! Think it was only you reading mine!haha

Im at target now so im just being careful i dont fall off the wagon!! My holiday in 10days too :)
Hope your well i still read ur diary everyday! X

Oo yes im still around :) i just nose through other peoples diarys now instead! Think it was only you reading mine!haha

Im at target now so im just being careful i dont fall off the wagon!! My holiday in 10days too :)
Hope your well i still read ur diary everyday! X

My god, mine must bore you to death lol. Oo holidays soon, how exciting! :) have you been buying lots of new stuff?? And well done getting to target!! Brilliant!!
Oh I see the new home bargains opens on Saturday :) hehe xx

Oh i soo excited! We go to salou on the 4th june, and my birthday is the 6th whilst we are there!
Well i got weighed tonight an i lost another 2lb out of target now! Oops!! Iv booked a holiday for the next 3weeks because ideally id still like to lose another 2before i go away
Yes big h&b! I'll be taking a trip there next week! Got all my suncreams from the one in town.

It doesnt bore me! It just takes me about an hour to read some times!! Haha

Oh i soo excited! We go to salou on the 4th june, and my birthday is the 6th whilst we are there!
Well i got weighed tonight an i lost another 2lb out of target now! Oops!! Iv booked a holiday for the next 3weeks because ideally id still like to lose another 2before i go away
Yes big h&b! I'll be taking a trip there next week! Got all my suncreams from the one in town.

It doesnt bore me! It just takes me about an hour to read some times!! Haha

Typical isn't it that you lose more when you don't want to lol. I bet you look fab!
I think i might pop down to the new store one day next week as I'm off work :)
Haha at taking an hour to read my diary lol xxx

Back