Diary of a new Mummy

Breakfast was yummy and then i went out for lunch but i had chicken breast with mozerella cheese and bacon on top with a tiny bit of bbq sauce with jacket potato and side salad plus extra side salad. So not too bad, no dressing either!!
Im cooking syn free chicken curry for tea going to make it into a biriani i think an cook it with rice in the oven :) looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where did you go for lunch? Sounds lovely x

We webt to broughton shopping so we went to the pub there fayes square?? 2 for £12 :) it was nice. My currys cooking now! Im looking forward to this :) the snow was thick in broughton!! X

We nipped to Chester earlier and they've had way more than us too!

I've not been in that pub for about 10 years lol xx

Monday diary-

Breakfast- im soo hungry today but i am totally having a 100% day with no syns!!
2x tangerines
1x apple
1x alpen light bar (half HEB)
1xbanana
1xpineapple lolly

Iv just done 15mins intense workout, iv not been going to my usual fitness class for last 2 weeks cos the ladys on holiday and im going back to it tomorrow so thought i should get my body into action! Going to walk into town and get some soup mix and more fruit an veg an have something yummy for lunch! Maybe jacket pot and ham salad, need to save my hexA for cheese as im having chilli for tea and will have my cheese allowance on top :)

Lunch was small jacket potato, 3x pieces of ham, 1/2 tin of beans and salad

Tea- homemade chilli & rice with tonned tomatos passata courgette peppers an onions with rice :) and 30G cheese on top!!

Gonna have some fruit later too

Breakfast- 2x heb bread with grilled bacon & egg on, 1x banana 1x tangerine

Snack- 1x tangerine 1x apple 1x cheese an onion french fries :( ther goes my no syns!!!!

Off to a bokwa class tonight to try an burn some fat! Woke up this morning with a stiff neck tho :(

Just had my tea, quiet early for me cos i dont usually eat until about 8, i had home made nandos! Was yummmmy!!! Need it to settle before 8 though for my bokwa class!

image-1897773416.jpg

What's bokwa?? Lol x

Think its a bit like zumba but less dancy and more fitness, my friend is an instructor an she is launching a new class tonight at the accadamy, only £1 8-9! If u fancy it? Bit late now i no i should of told you earlier x

Think its a bit like zumba but less dancy and more fitness, my friend is an instructor an she is launching a new class tonight at the accadamy, only £1 8-9! If u fancy it? Bit late now i no i should of told you earlier x

Ah thanks for thinking of me! I've just got into my pyjamas and it's 7.55 now lol. Hope plenty of people turn up if it's her first one! Let me know how you get on, I'll spread the word at school xxx

Ah thanks for thinking of me! I've just got into my pyjamas and it's 7.55 now lol. Hope plenty of people turn up if it's her first one! Let me know how you get on, I'll spread the word at school xxx

It was really good! My legs hurt now tho! Gonna have a hot shower a pint of water an go to bed i think!!

It was really good! My legs hurt now tho! Gonna have a hot shower a pint of water an go to bed i think!!

Think how they're going to feel in the morning! Lol, You still doing your walks past my house?? Or too cold?? I got caught in the snow this morning walking home from work, it was awful! Xx

Not really aching from my class lastnight my neck an back still hurt tho so going to skip my class tonight an go food shopping instead, i was going to go in the day but the babys stil not well so il wait til hub gets home then il go.

Breakfast 1x alpen light strawberrys raspberrys an a shape ff yogurt 2x tangerines

Just been food shopping at bought easter eggs :( im sorry but it i cant have chocolate on easter i may aswell quit now! I will definatley be having choc on sunday!

Lunch- 200g jacket potato beans 20g light cheese (having rest later) with salad.

Might do a pasta for tea!

Weigh in tonight :( scales are up so expecting a big gain tonight! In the past 14 days i probsbly only had 8 days on plan so i probably deserve it! Also im never count syns which i need to start doing! After this weekend im going to go bac to basics and really try hard,im gona get a 6week deal so i have to go an get weighed, join the gym go back to metafit! Holiday is 9weeks tuesday and i REALLY want to be in the 8's!!!!

Good luck at the weight in

Thanks! I lost half a pound! So happy with that considering what iv been eating the past 2 weeks!!
Just making a hunters chicken with sw chips and salad for tea, and going to have a cornflake cake as a treat! :)

Back