Diary of a new Mummy

Off out shopping today in the sunshine :) going to frankie an bennies for lunch but i will be having penne arriabatta and a salad! Its my fav from there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Endedup goinginto chester to exchange something in primark,got the baby some sale items and a gift for a baby shower i am going to tomorrow. Went out for lunch and tea today :( and its chinese tomorrow night :( wedding sunday!! :( :( not looking forward to thurs!

O no, well where shall i start!!! 4days off plan! Im going to draw a line under today and start fresh tomorrow 100% im going to try an have 3 success express days an hopefully only put on a little !
Wedding was lovely yesterday- pic below

image-604596945.jpg

Ahh you look absolutely stunning!!

We were in subway yesterday lunch time and a few people came in dressed for a wedding, and I wondered if it was the same one you were at lol xx

Ahh you look absolutely stunning!!

We were in subway yesterday lunch time and a few people came in dressed for a wedding, and I wondered if it was the same one you were at lol xx

Yep it could have been!! I sent my husband to get me one whilst i was getting my hair done an he said he saw my cousin in there too! She had her hair in a side platt with a big fascinator on her head! Around 12ish? Ha
It was a really good day lots an lots of wine!! Today iv had mcdonalds and chicken fried rice chips and curry for tea ! Oops but im going onto the sw website now to plan the next 3days food. And i have no plans for this weekend that will take me off plan so i will be 100%! 8weeks till holiday and id love 8pound off by then.

Yep it could have been!! I sent my husband to get me one whilst i was getting my hair done an he said he saw my cousin in there too! She had her hair in a side platt with a big fascinator on her head! Around 12ish? Ha
It was a really good day lots an lots of wine!! Today iv had mcdonalds and chicken fried rice chips and curry for tea ! Oops but im going onto the sw website now to plan the next 3days food. And i have no plans for this weekend that will take me off plan so i will be 100%! 8weeks till holiday and id love 8pound off by then.

Oh my god I saw her, she was in her pyjama bottoms lol. Her hair was gorgeous!!
Glad you had a good day, the weather wasn't bad, better than today, it's been freezing!
Well done on the planning, and 1lb a week is so doable (is that a word? Lol).
I'm aiming to lose 1 a week, any more than that is a bonus :) xx

Oh my god I saw her, she was in her pyjama bottoms lol. Her hair was gorgeous!!
Glad you had a good day, the weather wasn't bad, better than today, it's been freezing!
Well done on the planning, and 1lb a week is so doable (is that a word? Lol).
I'm aiming to lose 1 a week, any more than that is a bonus :) xx

Oo how embarrasing that she was in her pjs! Ha! My husband went in his scrufs too as he was hungover he went for drinks with the groom the night before! Haha.
Yes 100% motivated now, iv got a christening on sunday but i dont think il be eating buffet cos im funny about whos done it (is that really rude??) i just think about dirty hands..etc also im going to get some rivetas instead and phili an have them for lunches rather than rice and pasta every day.

Fresh start today!!

Going to drink lots of water and sugar free squash, going to make a big pan of leek and potato soup and after feeding the baby im going to have a big grill up breakfast :)

Food didnt go to plan! Still on plan tho!

Green day today

Apple and 2 tangerines for breakfast
Jacket potato cheese and beans for lunch with salad (cheese hex)

Tea will be spaghetti bolognaise with 95g extra lean mince as my HEXB and another HEXA worth of cheese on top!
Back to metafit tonight! Im going to ache tomorrow!

Metafit was soo hard! So busy too!! Everyone must of burnt off the choccies from the weekend, got back to a lovely spag bol cooked by Hubby all SW friendly, im tucking into a light alpen bar and a hifi light bar now for pudding as my other HEXB.
Iv saved some spag bol for tomorrows lunch :)

Breakfast - apple :( thats all i had in!

Been food shopping though so just had my lunch

Ryvita minis sweet chilli flavour HEXB
Light garlic herb phili HEXA

Will have a snack of fruit and yogurt later too! Chicken and batchelors rice with peppers onions and mushrooms for tea!

My yummy dinner, batchelors chicken rice, chicken, green pepper red pepper red onion and mushrooms and chilli powder and paprika :) yum! Hubs having pitta bread with his, im having nothing :( cant even have cheese as i have loads today an WI tomorrow!
image-1750255330.jpg

image-3390729571.jpg

Havent been so good on the old diary today but just got to post a pic of my 8syn tea!

Warburton wrap with hexa of mozzarella, mushrooms,ham.onions and tomatos and sw chips

image-835943589.jpg

image-2719320020.jpg

I joined a gym today!!!!! Wooohooo!!! 8weeks till my holiday and i got a 6week gym membership! So i should be nice an toned for my holibobs :)

I did a metafit class today,usually i do a monday night but i decided to throw in an extra class! You burn calories for up to 24hrs and it really made me motivated today.
I had 750mls water during the class

Breakfast- banana, tangerine and alpen light bar
Snack- apple
Lunch- jacket potatos cheese and beans and side salad (went to pub to watch grand national but still have a syn free meal) with a diet coke.

Tea- chilli with xtra lean mince, courgette,pepper 2 onions and garlic made with tinned tomatos VERY super free with rice

Going to have some chocolate later and maybe some ryvita crisp things with garlic phili as a treat! Love them :)

Off to a christening tomorrow but i am having a big breakfast to start the day and i wont be picking at buffet as i have hunters chicken and jacket potato waiting at home for me, il take a cereal bar and some fruit to nibble on if i get peckish! Really aiming for a 2pound loss this week!

Yeaterdays food wasnt too bad? Not totally on plan but im sure it didnt use too many syns.

Breakfast- banana :(
Lunch subway- brown with turkey and ham and light mayo (tiny bit) hexb +8syns??

Tea- frankie and bennies -ihad penne arriabatta and a side salad with no dressing, so not too high i dont think and there was hardly any tomato sauce tbh!

Back on track today 100% going to aim for 5syns to pull back a bit from yesterday.

Back