Diary of a post c section belly - aka a 28 year old newbie mum

ruby555love

Hi all, I thought that I might join in on a diary because I really can be very naughty when it comes to weight loss! I had a c section delivery nearly 6 months ago now and delivered my wonderful little boy who was a whopping 9lb 5.5oz... No wonder my long labour didn't produce any results!! Just like my weight gain during pregnancy, he was a whopper... A cuddly whopper lol. I put on over 3 1/2 stone during the 9 months of pregnancy, taking me up to 14 stone 7oz. That was my last weigh in as a pregnant lady... I got bigger. I've since lost nearly 3 stone, but only 9lb on WW since the end of March. I can do better and I will do better!! I put on a pound last week as I had food poisoning the week before, needless to say, I made up for it. My last weigh in was 11,7. I want to be 10,7...at 5 foot 6, then maybe 10!! My post c section belly is going to be the hardest to shift... that's the thing, it doesn't shift. Well here's to my weight loss and to other mums, with or without wobbly bellies!! PS - I'm laid up in bed with a stinker of a cold. Struggling this week with WW but I have been good :)

yey have found you xx

Welcome to ww xxx you have done fab already

Thanks chick!! Just doing my pic now on my PC x

Gutted that I had to count 1pp for my honey in my lemsip!! I hope that lemsip is free lol!!

Have a read of this if you ave not already done so...
Weight Watchers Community View Blog Post

:D

I want to do a goal thingy:

Get into 13's
- DONE
Get into 12's - DONE
Get into 11's - DONE
Get to 11,7 - Nearly done lol

Fit into size 14 jeans - a few pairs I can do this with!
Get into 10's
Get to 10,7
Get to 10
Fit into size 12 everything

hello huni,

here to follow!!! piccy is super cute!!! gorgeous little boy you have!!

you have done AMAZING!!! well done!! we are similar weights (last weigh in i was 12st 8.5lbs) and we have similar goal weights!!! so thought we could help each other :)

brilliant find about DBWID :) i might try this tomo!! no salt etc! see if it helps

hope you feel better soon

xxx

emmaedes said:
hello huni,

here to follow!!! piccy is super cute!!! gorgeous little boy you have!!

you have done AMAZING!!! well done!! we are similar weights (last weigh in i was 12st 8.5lbs) and we have similar goal weights!!! so thought we could help each other :)

brilliant find about DBWID :) i might try this tomo!! no salt etc! see if it helps

hope you feel better soon

xxx

Thank you Emma. Of course we can help each other. I was 11,10 last weigh in & I weigh on a Saturday morning. My little boy is so poorly.. I hate it lol!! X

ooo i weigh Friday! :) hopefuly we both have good WI's this week ;)

aw bless him!! horrible when babies are ill :( hope he gets better soon!! xx

Thanks hun! I'm hoping for 2-3lb this week but I've done hardly any pram walking this week due to being poorly!!! X

Oo fingers crossed for u! Xxx

Well I had something like 38pp yesterday. Needless to say, that wasn't supposed to happen! I needed a sweet fix so had for dessert, 2 meringue nests (3pp), a WW yog (1pp) and a bit of fruit cocktail (2pp) which I thought might be free!! So 6pp on my sweet fix. I usually use about 5pp extra a day. Has anyone done the wendi plan for their weeklies before? X

Morning hun, I just commented on my diary about the wendy plan, have heard of it before and something i am defo thinking about giving a go !!

Well morning all.....

Thought I might diariase what I ate yesterday as I ate too much:

Breakfast

Rice Crispies (3pp)
Milk (2pp)

lunch
Baked beans (5pp)
Crumpets (5pp)
Clover lighter (1pp)

Tea
Pork steak (5pp)
wholegrain pasta n sauce (5pp)
Veg (0pp)

Dessert (lol)
2 meringue nests (3pp)
WW yoghurt (1pp)
fruit salad (1pp) - thought was free but only had a bit!

Snacks
Banana
apple
Kit kat 2 finger (3pp)
Milk in tea (1pp)

36 PP used. I was going to have a good day too!! 7 weeklies left for 2 days : /

Forgot the honey in my lemsip @ 1pp which takes it to 36!!

Thurdays food

Breakfast
Belvita biscuits (6pp)

Lunch
WW wrap (3pp)
Ham (1pp)
Salad (0pp)
Cheese, low fat 30g (2pp)
Skips (2pp)

Tea

Tilda boiled rice (5pp)
Curry (homemade) (6pp)

Snacks
Banana
Apple
Satsuma
2 cookies (3pp)
Dairy milk, not full size (6pp)
Milk (1pp)

35pp used (27 normal, 8 weeklies... -1 weeklies left.... Oops!!

Weigh day tomo!!!!

Lovely diary hun and good luck for WI day !! "drum rolls" xxx

Thanks Hun!! Xx

Changed my weigh in day to a Friday as it's easier. I can have some naughties now as I'm fancying them. 2lb off x

Fresh start today after messing up big stylee over the weekend!! X

Lost 0.5lb which I'm pleased about as I've messed up big time!! X

Back