Diary of a recovering choc a holic

rosyro

So IMm back on it - I lost lots of weight last year and its slowly been creeping back on! It doesnt help in my new job I sit next t the kitchen

anyway today

Diet 7 p - 0

Pineapple - 0
Koka noodles - 10
3 x mini heros 3

13 pointsleft for today whooo

Ahh it all went downhill from there - My doctor has put me o n new tablets which make me ravernous! It was weigh in today so 10st 8 to start

Dailiies 26 pp weeklys 49pp

THanks Jaly it doesn't help i sit next to the kitchen in work !

So yesterday

bf - pineapple 0pp
lunch - cream cheese on rye - 10pp
smoothie all fruit 0 pp
hobnobs - 6pp
3 xmini heroes 3 pp

After work
lots of wine in the park/outside

Total points for yesterday 61pp

used 26 dailys and 35 weeklys

Weeklys left 14!

We are going for a bbq today but I am planning ahead so veggies sausages minus bun and some veggie and fruit skewers! and not eaten anything yet so maybe a piece of toast now

2 glasses 6

2/3 veggie burger and small fries 24

2 x glasses 6

1 x chocolate bar 6

Thanks daisy and jaly bbq went great id prepared veggie skewers with halloumi that worked out as 1pp each and everyone loved them i had also bought veggie sausages at 3pp for 2 and for deserts i wrapped bannans in tinfoil with a little bit of curly wurly in each so also only 1pp

do
bf 5 toast
lunch 2 ww bar
dinner 3 veggie skewers
3 two sausages
1tommy k
5 bread roll
2 bannana n curly wurly
3 ww bar

16 wine
total 42
no weeklys left

Also iv decided to do 29 pp a day as that was what i was on last time and it worked 26 seemed very low i always run out of points i dont know how u do it jaly

TodAy

2 quorn sausages bun n mayo 8
Carrot cake 6
Quavers 2
Icelolly 2
salad with tuna 4
Snack 7
Satsyma o
lots of diet drinks wid ice

rosyro said:
Also iv decided to do 29 pp a day as that was what i was on last time and it worked 26 seemed very low i always run out of points i dont know how u do it jaly

Yea alot of people tend to stick with 29pp as 26 pp can seem too low.I think if it works then there is no need to change it :0)

I think i will try and eat between 26 - 29 but with the weather so warm at least I can eat lots of fruit

Yesterday I had 29pp today I am going to aim for 26 after being good so far and sticking to plan i have gained a pound! I know its three days till weigh in but its really annoyed me!

Its still there ! It wont shift and tommorow is weigh in day1 I am just going to reduce to 26 next week and keep going !!!1 I guess thats all you can do! Yesterday was 29 pp so today will go for 26 again - problem is I crave sugar and we had run out of fruit today so i have had so far ....

2x ww choc = 4
fab=2
wotsits=3
popcorn hanful=3 so far 12 = 14 left

Hope you don't mind me asking but have you had your sugar levels checked? My friend used to suffer with hers.Hope having a 26pp day helps with your wi :0)

well its weigh in tomorrow and im still a pound heavier so I think i am going to have a + which is rubbish but just gotta keep going forward and make sure I stay on plan!

Back