Total Solution diary of a serial dieter: dieting for the last time :)

OMG you poor thing ,that really doesn't sound good ,and I hope you are ok soon .....good luck with WW ..I am sure you will succeed ,thank you for all your support last few weeks and keep us updated on your progress...gonna miss you hon xxxx

Poor you, but as you say, your health absolutely must come first. Just think you'll be going back to WW nearly half a stone down :) Do stick around though as we are very happy to encourage you on your WW journey. Hope you can stay motivated - I think you are right that sometimes you have to put yourself first, especially as in your case, when you have done such a great deal of giving.

OMG

I miss you all already :(

I have changed my ticker to when i started with weight watcher in January so thats why its on 12lb now x

I dont want to move forums but i guess i will be kicked off in the end!

have made a diary in the weight watchers diary section on here ...please visit me they are all ignoring my friendly hi lol

If its ok i would like to stay as part of this team and encourage you allx I know were on different diets but were all trying to lose weight...please can i stay in the teamxx

Hiya morning Hun..

Of course you can stay although I'm not sure who the boss is here lol ;)

I will visit you on your ww diary in a minute.. :D I wish you all the very best... I think after I've reached 11 st I'm gonna lose the last bit with either ww or something along those lines..

You have done fab so far and I know u will do amazing on your ww journey too. :D

Don't forget us hunny bunch ;)

X x x

If its ok i would like to stay as part of this team and encourage you allx I know were on different diets but were all trying to lose weight...please can i stay in the teamxx
I hope you'll stay around - you're a very encouraging person, which is great when you're feeling a bit low :)

aww thank you all x

I wont disapear would love to keep encouraging you all...its a hard diet but your all stars keep going xx

Back