Diary of a Student to Be

I HATE Strawberry shakes. Urgh such a strange taste, but i really adore the banana shakes. I was wondering whether I could have "normal" soup at lunch as I can get it at work for free. Its really healthy veg soup at the coffee shop I work at...or do you think thats pushing it

put the emphasis on "healthy". dont have bread or anything else. i dont see why it should be a problem. :)

Well I was abstaining from bread, for instance the minestrone soup says it is 98 cals per portion. But there is Beef Goulash etc. And I was wondering whether there was potato as everyone puuts potatoe in! Maybe I should strain it BEFORE I eat it, i really like the taste!

no dont strain it enjoy it. aslong as it a normal, healthy portion and isnt not too calorfic just enjoy the soup!

well im not so sure today, 250mls is 199 calories, 15g of carbs...

hmmm

BUT on an upbeat note!!! Today I weighed at 16 12 3/4, ive not been anywhere near this for a long time. I mean I know tomorrow i might be 17 1 or whatever but the point is ive never even "fluctuated" to anything around 16 stone. weeeeeeeee

just read! congratulations!! thats a huge success to have! i couldnt go on a diet of shakes....still trying best to just cut out the bread!

well done hunny weightloss is such a great thing. youll be at goal in no time :D

16 stone and 11 lbs... I know weight fluctuates but it flucuates up not down...if that makes sense...on a good/bad note, i had 4 shakes and a bar but ate ice cream because i needed the sugar to get up my 3 mile hill, i got about 100 feet and nearly died!! off work tomorrow and fri so no access to snacks

So today is the day I cut out everything apart from my 4 shakes and occasional bar. I've been easing through the last week on shakes but having some sugar, that way the next week won't be as bad as some people say!! No headaces yet,

hope you didnt give in!

Back