Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Only a quick message of my day as i am so tired i could sleep for England, and Spain, and Germany and whatever countries are about (im very snoozy)
Felt rotton and down all day, thinking about my Grandma ( she passed away with cancer 7months ago) and feeling bad about myself, my skin, my hair ( Very long and dry, falls out constantly) my weight, how i have to lose a stone to get my half a stone award back :( just having a very down day..BUT there is good news - i have not gave in to emotional eating!
Breakfast was tablets, water, pear. Lunch was left over easy cheesy potatoe pie with beans, and tea was a ham salad! As I had been thinking about my Grandma all day i decided to make her salad. she used to mix sugar, salt and vinegar into lettuce and cucumber and tomatos, and it was lovely! (part of the reason im terribly curvy) however i slimming worlded it and used sweetner instead of the sugar and it tastes the same! ita lovely and free and a nice little dressing :)
after i had melon and muller light poured over two brownies. syns for the day equal 4! very proud of myself and its cheered me up a bit. im just having one of them days where i am a 24stone hormone .
Roll on tomorrow!

Betty x

fighting myself here, made sw pizza with my pizza ( there goes my no heb rule!) and followed by a tesco sundea!!!! (18syns!!!) and now i feel like i wanns deck it off this week and not get weighed but then im thinking its not worth it which it isnt!! so im going to try to keep strong! sw chicken nuggets and chips with salad for tea tonight! and hopefully gym in the morning!

Betty x

Betty, whatever you do, keep going to weigh-in. For me that's often what keeps me going. Once you stop going you will stop trying to follow the plan.

I think your main problem is that you have bad food in your house that you cannot resist. I know there is your boyfriend to consider but he should understand that you need to not have it in the house, or maybe you take really drastic measures and get a lockable storage box so you can't get at it.

Your boyfriend sounds very supportive of your quest to lose weight, which is great! My husband is too but he has no clue about food nutrition lol.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Betty, whatever you do, keep going to weigh-in. For me that's often what keeps me going. Once you stop going you will stop trying to follow the plan.

I think your main problem is that you have bad food in your house that you cannot resist. I know there is your boyfriend to consider but he should understand that you need to not have it in the house, or maybe you take really drastic measures and get a lockable storage box so you can't get at it.

Your boyfriend sounds very supportive of your quest to lose weight, which is great! My husband is too but he has no clue about food nutrition lol.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

i made that mistake before so im deffo going to keep going! i think ive had all my weekly syns now this week, so theres no more for me now! we dont have bad food in, my sister bought the sundeas! argh! haha, my boyfriend is amazing at supporting me as he is also on slimming world, but he doesnt have to stick to it 100% and he will still lose weight! whereas its a lot harder for me to lose weight. The storage box is an amazing idea! i hope i lose at least a pound this week but i find it hard to believe but ive got to keep going! swear i'm bipolor when it comes to food!!

Betty x

tea was okay, lettuce, roasties, cucumber, sweetcorn and slimmingworld chicken dippers with beans! smidge dry but wasnt too bad. followed by muller light and melon. hope its enough to pull back

Betty x

DREADING Monday now!!!!
Missed breakfast and had a subway salad for lunch - 3syns. It was tasting very mcdonaldsey and then i realised a sneaky gerkhin had crept into my salad so thats why!
Was meant to be going to the pics with my mothergoose but shes been poorly lately and didn't feel up to it, so instead she came round mine to see why the washing machine is leaving clothes still wringing wet. Turns out the machine is just a tired old machine and doesnt fancy doing my clothes properly. bless it.
Went round my Dads after (the sweet house!) to help him with his computerrr. succumbed to two rockys :( (5syn each!)
Came home and made a sw pizza for me and one for the boyfriend. (cheese heA) though i think i used more... (MORE SYNS) and used my heb ( oh sugarlumps). On my pizza was mushrooms and ham as well. so kinda superspeed!
Now in the oven is my weird pasata pasta bake thing, bacon, mushrooms (im going to turn into a mushroom at this rate) sweetcorn and onions mixed with chopped tomatos, pasata and pasta then bunged in the oven. with a good helping of cheese on top. NOOOOOOOOOO. im having broccili, sprouts and carrots with it.
my syns have been horrrrrrendous this week and i'm well and truely expecting a gain. I am also having two gulps of fresh orange a day to go with my iron tablets ( getting tremendous stomach ache lately off them) so i know them syns are going to add up to.
Gym tomorrow with the boyfriend.
im fat and fed up and just going to moan constantly until i'm about 10stone.... and thats a long way off!!!!

Betty x

Weekends have no structure. Its as simple as that! Woke up early, yet stayed in bed reading my book why the boyfriend snoozed away next to me. We didnt leave the bed until 1! So i was late taking my tablets oops. and it also means i didnt really have breakfast - again!! had the leftover pasta stuff from last night with lettuce and an apple.
Went to see my sister as she has hurt her back. she had a load of chocs next to her that hadnt been opened and she was trying to get me to take them! i flatly, or fatly, refused! However i did sample three, yes THREE, white choc lindt lindors. oh deary me. so many syns!
eventually managed to pull my self away from the chocs and my sister. Came home and for tea weve had mince with peas, sweetcorn and onions joined by broccili, sprouts, carrots and roasted parsnips (my fave!) and roasted mushrooms (mmmmmm!) with new potatos. was a lovely tea. followed it with melon and a mullerlight with options hot chocolate and half a meragnue mixed in.
prepairing myself for a gain tomorrow..bring it on!

Betty x

Why not freezin a muller so its like a free ice cream? Don't freeze it til its completely frozen tho otherwise you'll need s hammer to get through it :)

Why not freezin a muller so its like a free ice cream? Don't freeze it til its completely frozen tho otherwise you'll need s hammer to get through it :)

i love doing that haha, i wasnt craving ice cream at all it was just because it was there! hes on slimming world too yet he still eats bad stuff sometimes and still loses! hate it haha

Betty x

I think sometimes we need a bad week to shake us out of it, you will be okay :) I had fajitas today... didn't even bother counting the syns... then had scampi and chips last night at bingo urghh haha this week has been a long one for me too and dreading w.i but i know it's gotta be done! If i gain then i know why and it will spur me to get it of next week. Just when you know something is bad, ask if you will feel guilty for eating it, if i know im going to really enjoy it i just do it but if i think it will be average i just say no

ooooo scampi and chips! how lovely! i feel guilty whenever i eat something high syned haha, and i just feel that its too early for me to be having bsd weeks. Plus if i gain like 2pound + tomorrow i know it wouldnt have been worth it at all! ha, this has been a verrrry long week! when do you get weighed

Betty x

Thank you RaeRae!
Dreaded weigh in today! Came home for dinner and as usual on a Monday its a mugshot with ham in! followed by an apple, had an apple for breakfast too.
i'm honestly dreading it. i know i havent stuck to plan and i know its a gain. My friend has booked us to have a pamper session and photos taken on 13th Feb. im getting nervous for that as I am hideous :( and im gutted ive thrown this week away when i could have started with my losses!
Roll on 7.30 tonight

Betty x

half a pound off!! Was expecting a gain or a maintain so i'll take that! Im now 24stone and half a bleedin pound! i can taste the 23s!!! Me and the boyfriend focused this week, going to exercise and what not and not give into bad cravings and have a simple week of what we know.
He lost half a pound too and thats with nearly a loaf of tiger bread every night, he had a tub of icecream, a cake, a chinease and a pint! id love to know how he does it!
Just got to keep plodding along eh

Betty x

half a pound off!! Was expecting a gain or a maintain so i'll take that! Im now 24stone and half a bleedin pound! i can taste the 23s!!! Me and the boyfriend focused this week, going to exercise and what not and not give into bad cravings and have a simple week of what we know.
He lost half a pound too and thats with nearly a loaf of tiger bread every night, he had a tub of icecream, a cake, a chinease and a pint! id love to know how he does it!
Just got to keep plodding along eh

Betty x

Well done on your loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back