Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Yay! 5lbs by mid April is really achievable and we'll be here cheering you on :)

thank you!!!
i managed 2stone in 8 weeks before BUT I dont want to get too cocky so i'm doing mini little goals!!
thank you i love the support you lot give!

Betty x

Well done. That's great going and glad you got some sleep x x

What the fudgeee!
2pound off!!! I was NOT expecting that!! Boyfriend lost 2pound too!
I now weigh 24stone 4!
I want another 5pound off by my birthday in the middle of April. Dare i say i might be able to do more!

Slow and steady ey!!!

Betty x

Fantastic. Well done :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

only a quick one today as have just got in!!
breakfast was an apple and a pint of water, dinner was mugshot, apple and muller, i managed one litre of water today too, not my best but rushed off my little fat feet at work!
i was meant to be helping my mam pack up Grandmas house today but she cancelled, again. were apprently doing it tomorrow when i finish workies.
so came home and had one tesco donut - 10syns.
then me and boyfriend went to driving range, then had to go to tesco and asda for the clothes for him going to play golf tomorrow. then we had to pick my sister up from work and take her home..
so by this time it was quarter to nine. we were going to have steamed veg and sizzle steaks tonight but instead i had a subway salad. and it was horrible!!!!! i was gutted!! followed by a muller!
prepped by super speed water and salad for tomorrow for workies

Betty x

today was horrible :(
had apple for breakfast, a load of grapes for a snack and a chicken salad with 2syns worth of mayo on.
also managed a litre of super speed water

ForumRunner_20140326_195456.png

then i had to go to my Grandmas to help my mam. How hard is it to look through someones, who you loved so dearly and still do, possessions. Her little trinkets, stuff she kept of my Grandads, I even found a scrap of newspaper with a picture of my and sister in from a night out to a club. its horrible seeing the house that has so many memories in slowly change to a shell.

my mam cooked me and the boyfriend a tea while there, eggs, mushrooms, sw chips, beans and streaky bacon! which is about 8 syns.

ForumRunner_20140326_195755.png

after i got home, i was sorting out the stuff ive taken from my Grandmas, and the boyfrienf started to cry, which got me upset. Yes i was upset but i'm one of these horrible awkward people that doesnt like to cry and tries to be strong for everyone.
I remember the day my Grandma passed away, and the undertakers came to take her little frail body, my sister was crying, my brother, my mam, and i look over and there is my perfect boyfriend in bits too. i went over and gave him the biggest hug too.
he is so amazing and i couldnt cope with half of the stuff that goes on without him.

think im going to have a pink and white which is 2.5syns and maybe a hot choc. go over my syns by about 2 but today i just don't care.

xxx

Betty x

Today was a little bit better, woke up and didn't want to leave my cosy bed. My fave place ever is been snuggled up with the boyfriend!

had my usual apple for breakfast, then made my way to workies.
busy little morning, busy little day infact! that busy i only had ONE thing to do drink and that was a cuppa!! oops! I had my bottle of water next to me all day too!

When it came to dinner i had the usual mugshot, apple, pear, muller anddd my new fave! Pineapple chunks!! yumyumyum! i never used to like pineapple but i love it now.
Went to my Dads after work, no one was in..... i had ONE finger of time out (4syns) and one mini cookies (3syns) in all fairness its not good but i could have done a lot worse!!!
went home and boyfriend was at uni so i had 5min walk to my aunty and uncles to drop off some photos i borrowed for papabears 60th. Then i had a brisk walk back. not much exercise but still some.
had my shower then boyfriend came home happy as larry. Said hes booked us two nights away for my birthday in april. ive took nearly two weeks off work, beleive me its needed, and my birthday falls on the bank holiday Monday! hes told me we are staying at the De Vere in Newcastle which we have stayed at before and we love! Then he has hinted to where we are staying the second night.... a 5* B&B (?!?!!) so ive done some snooping and came across the stables lodge... hmmmm....i really appricite it but i dont know how i feel about it as in the whole its someones house thing.
anywhooo, after all that ive just had tea.
was FINALLY going to have them sizzle steaks, they go out of date today, i opened them and they stank! soooo straight in the bin they go!!
instead i had sole fish, veg and made up a sauce of mushroom, onion, sweetcorn and chopped tomatos! not too bad to be honest! followed by muller and a cuppa.

ForumRunner_20140327_214520.png

early night i think. i keep thinking about Grandmas and need to cheer up!!!!

Betty x

eeee silly me forgetting to post last night!!
had an apple for breakfast as perrrr along with my tabletss.
only half a day today and i was determind not to make the same mistake as last friday! so took an extra apple with mee. however that apple didnt get ate until later that day!!!
the other receptionist ( im on the desk on a friday) was v hungry and she had bought some home made sarnies. she passed me half of a half ( so like two little mouthfuls) and before i knew it i had ate it!! guess what it was... a white bread and butter ham sarnie!! mmmmmmmmmmm !!!! ooopsss!
when it was 1 i went to Aldi to get all my fruit and veg! spent £26. amazing! and theyve started doing the pots of mugshots for 70p!! i love aldi!
i still have to go to tesco to get some sausages, chicken bits, mothers day stuff...managed to spend £67!!! ewf!

by the time i got home i still hadnt had any dinner! but i did eat the apple! waheyyyy!

Boyfriend got home for about 5 so i cooked tea! i made us tuna pasta bake packed full of superspeed foods, with a salad and two large mushrooms stuffed with cucumber and cheese! yumyum

ForumRunner_20140329_084252.png

followed it with a aldi fat free yoghurt ( still cant beleive there syn free!!!!) with some flake in it (9syns) and some pineapple chunks!

then we cuddled up on settee and watched hunger games 2!

when that had finished boyfriend was hungry so had some cereal, i made a little chicken and lettuce sarnie with a squirt of mayo and bbq sauce. lovellyyy followed by some mango chunks!

all in all not a bad day but not a good one!
need to drink plenty of water today and am going to try and push my chubby little self to the gym!

Betty x

Today was a little bit better, woke up and didn't want to leave my cosy bed. My fave place ever is been snuggled up with the boyfriend!

had my usual apple for breakfast, then made my way to workies.
busy little morning, busy little day infact! that busy i only had ONE thing to do drink and that was a cuppa!! oops! I had my bottle of water next to me all day too!

When it came to dinner i had the usual mugshot, apple, pear, muller anddd my new fave! Pineapple chunks!! yumyumyum! i never used to like pineapple but i love it now.
Went to my Dads after work, no one was in..... i had ONE finger of time out (4syns) and one mini cookies (3syns) in all fairness its not good but i could have done a lot worse!!!
went home and boyfriend was at uni so i had 5min walk to my aunty and uncles to drop off some photos i borrowed for papabears 60th. Then i had a brisk walk back. not much exercise but still some.
had my shower then boyfriend came home happy as larry. Said hes booked us two nights away for my birthday in april. ive took nearly two weeks off work, beleive me its needed, and my birthday falls on the bank holiday Monday! hes told me we are staying at the De Vere in Newcastle which we have stayed at before and we love! Then he has hinted to where we are staying the second night.... a 5* B&B (?!?!!) so ive done some snooping and came across the stables lodge... hmmmm....i really appricite it but i dont know how i feel about it as in the whole its someones house thing.
anywhooo, after all that ive just had tea.
was FINALLY going to have them sizzle steaks, they go out of date today, i opened them and they stank! soooo straight in the bin they go!!
instead i had sole fish, veg and made up a sauce of mushroom, onion, sweetcorn and chopped tomatos! not too bad to be honest! followed by muller and a cuppa.

View attachment 130995

early night i think. i keep thinking about Grandmas and need to cheer up!!!!

Betty x

Lucky you! Hope you have a wonderful time for your birthday x

Nearly another Saturday gone!! not a fan of how quick these weekends go!
Woke up sure i was going to go to the gym, but i'm afraid to say i didn't. which probs mean a gain this week even though i've been good...ish!!
Had my apple and took my tablets...last pill in the packet, asked boyfriend if i had to open a new one and he said yes hahaha not quite as broody as me yet then ey!
Asked Mothergoose if she needed a hand packing the rest of Grandmas stuff up and she said no cause my dad was there. so i thought id make the most of it and go see them :) boyfriend headed off to uni to make a start on his dissatation work.

it was nice seeing mam and dad but still horrible seeing how bare the house is looking! I came back with a full length mirror so i can check out my fat self instead of just seeing my face and thinking 'yeah surely the rest cant be bad'

As boyfriend at uni i asked my hungover sister if she fancied a disney day. of course the answer was yes! i made us a late breakfast/lunch and it was amazing. Scrambled egg, syn free sausages, bacon, mushrooms, eggy bread and beans! followed by two aldi fat free yoghurts and 2 cups of teas. yumyum.

ForumRunner_20140329_222848.png

we watched the little mermaid 1&2, Prince of Egypt andddddddd somethig else! wow i can't remember it!!! it was another disney classic! my minds gone! anywhoo it was a lovely little day.. MULAN!!! it was Mulan what we watched as well.

When my sister had left and boyfriend came back we had tea. Two baby bell cheese burgers with roasties, parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, broccili, mushroom and onion! i used about 2syns on the light salad cream from Aldi which is deliscious! ( i should be a promoter for Aldi!! ha) followed by ANOTHER yoghurt and pineapple chunks!

ForumRunner_20140329_223149.png

trying to drink more water today but only just rememberd!!!
roll on weigh day!!!

Betty x

well thats the weekend over with i guess!
what a tiring day today has been!
woke up and had my tablets, about to go in shower when had text off sister asking me to pick her up and what not.
so had my shower and went and picked her up. we went to dads as she wanted to see if her tunic was dry for her work tomorrow, and i wanted to get a dress for my aunties 25th wedding anniversary on sat. i didnt mind not having breakfast as was still full from the night befores tea!
after we had done all that we came back to mine, we had a subway, i had a salad. then we decided to go to a shop and see if there was any dresses as the dress i took from dads looked dreadful on me. went to simply b and seen two dresses, a tarten one which my style and a peachy one with a black band. there both lovely so im going to go back on wednesday with my blazer and see which one goes the best! my sister said she will buy it for me for my birthday bless her.
We then headed over to my Grandmas to help my mam and give her her pressies for Mothers Day. very upsetting as my Grandma had three black leather chairs in the front room, and we sold them today. my sister, mam and boyfriend were all crying. it is so hard.

we then called into my dads again to see him and he had made some veg soup again so i had that.
came home and its weird im not hungry and havnt felt hungry all day. i just feel full. i think itll be a gain tomorrow, though i will be very dissapointed if it is!

Betty x

Wait ti see what tomorrow brings. Have a good sleep . Night Betty x

MAINTAIN.
pretty dissapointed as ive been okay this week! havnt been able to go to the loo much but i didnt think it would affect it that much!
tomorrows a fresh day, i need 5pounds off in three weeks.
this week the only thing to get in the way is my auntys party on Sat, but im not going to drink and im going to be good on the food.
gutted :(

Betty x

MAINTAIN. pretty dissapointed as ive been okay this week! havnt been able to go to the loo much but i didnt think it would affect it that much! tomorrows a fresh day, i need 5pounds off in three weeks. this week the only thing to get in the way is my auntys party on Sat, but im not going to drink and im going to be good on the food. gutted :( Betty x

Hang on...you thought you would have gained weight and you haven't. That's a good result!

Back