Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

I too get the syn free LM sausages. And that salad does look delish! Keep up the good work at the gtm. I join the leisure centre to go swimming when I have huge gaps in my rota.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I too get the syn free LM sausages. And that salad does look delish! Keep up the good work at the gtm. I join the leisure centre to go swimming when I have huge gaps in my rota.

Thank youuu! I havnt been today as am sorting out my old room at my dads! How you doing?

Betty x

I'm actually cooking soup to take with me tonight when I'm dog/house sitting for a friend. It was going to be a super speed soup but I just started adding other things to it to use up ingredients my son will not be using lol. Smells ok atm.

I'm actually cooking soup to take with me tonight when I'm dog/house sitting for a friend. It was going to be a super speed soup but I just started adding other things to it to use up ingredients my son will not be using lol. Smells ok atm.

Ooooo i bet its deliscious!

Betty x

Such a busy little day!
Got woke up by my brother AGAIN! at 9 so i suppose i had a little snooze in! He was super hungover so wanted a toby breakfast! I convinced him to get a subway breakfast ha, soooooo my breakfast was a chicken salad!!! I think i'm going to turn into one soon!!

I then went straight to my dads to sort out all my room and bring other stuff to our flat. Surely that equals out as body magic!! Had a little break with a cuppa and two alpen light bars yumyum... Then i spied dad had bought up morrissons short bread bits...oops..... I had about 5!!! Not sure on syns!!
Then we had to bring a chester draws to the flat so over all we have had such a busy day!!!
Sorted out a telly in the bedroom too!
Going to sort out all the clothes on Wednesday. I am off from Wednesday for nearly two weeks and i am so excited!!!

Tea was a simple slow cooked stew packed full of superspeed veg followed by a fruit platter. I am going to have a kiwi and also maybe some strawberries in yogurt again!

ForumRunner_20140413_201820.png

I am going to be brutally honest i am so so so nervous for tomorrows weigh in. I want 1.5 off to reach ny target but i dont feel like ive done enough and i know its my own fault!!

But whats done is done and i am going to try my hardest not to put over 2pound on over my birthday!!!!

Betty x

Thank you! Tried the kiwi but they wernt ripe enough!
So had strawberries in aldi fat free greek style yogurt!
Quickly becoming a new fave!!

I need to see a 23 on them scales tomorrow!!! 23 13 will be ideal!!!

ForumRunner_20140413_204321.png

Betty x

Wheyyyy 2.5 off!!! So ive went over my target by a pound! Wooop! Lost 8pounds in total now in 4 weeks and i weigh 23stone 12! BACK INTO THE 23S!! i can do this!!! I will not put weight on over the next two weeks! I refuse!!

Betty x

Fantastic news! Well done on all your hard work and getting under another stone marker. That's the last time you'll see "24" :)

Really pleased for you x

Fantastic news! Well done on all your hard work and getting under another stone marker. That's the last time you'll see "24" :)

Really pleased for you x

thank you so much! finally got my head in the game!! got it all planned for the next two weeks!!

Betty x

Congrats on your weight loss :)

Wheyyyy 2.5 off!!! So ive went over my target by a pound! Wooop! Lost 8pounds in total now in 4 weeks and i weigh 23stone 12! BACK INTO THE 23S!! i can do this!!! I will not put weight on over the next two weeks! I refuse!!

Betty x

Whoop whoop! Yay you go girl! Really pleased for you xx

Back