Diary of a Wimpy Lass No More

Hi Skesy,

I am doing my first weekend on SS and I am finding it a lot harder with my hubby and kids around eating all the time and also harder to keep track of how much water I am drinking. I seem to be having more tea, especially as we have had 2 meals out, so I am guessing the total rather than drinking my usual 2 litre bottle steadily through the day, plus tea.

You are doing really well. Hope I can stick to it too!

Hi Skesy,

I am doing my first weekend on SS and I am finding it a lot harder with my hubby and kids around eating all the time and also harder to keep track of how much water I am drinking. I seem to be having more tea, especially as we have had 2 meals out, so I am guessing the total rather than drinking my usual 2 litre bottle steadily through the day, plus tea.

You are doing really well. Hope I can stick to it too!

Hi Bella Vida
Well done for your first weekend. It's always the hardest. I'm sure you'll stick to it. It does get easier, and the pangs get farther and farther between. I'm feeling back to normal today and sat here with some water as I type. I've also bought some of the orange flavouring off my CDC to help keep up with the liquids and have it warm as I think that the cold weather may be part of what's been making it hard.

Good luck on your journey ... have you got a diary too?

xxx

Thanks Skyesy! Yes, I have got a diary. It is titled 'I'm in here somewhere.....' which about sums it up really. On here getting more inspiration to get through the weekend and drinking water as I type :rolleyes:

Woo Hoooooo - 5lbs off this morning. Off to work I went with a hop, skip and a jump!!!!! Really, really pleased.

Fabulous loss hunni...well done!!! :) :) :) xxx

Thanks Lily. Is your wi on Wednesday? x

Boo Boo Boo. Been working away for the last few days and thngs have been particularly difficult but I've tried extra hard with the exercise. I went to the gym on Tuesday, walked to the office twice instead of a taxi and went swimming during my lunch ..... and the scales say I've only lost a pound !?!?!? Only 3 weigh ins until Monday and my goal really is to lose 3 pounds a week. It's not TOTM so don't really know what's stalling things at the mo?

Everyone gets the odd week where they don't lose as much for no apparent reason. Don't worry it should all even out in the end though!

3lb down at yesterday's weigh in.....just. Sticking at the gym and will hopefully get measured again next week to encourage me to keep going. Not sure I'll ever be a convert!

Weekly weigh in and a loss of 4lbs which I'm thrilled with. Took some advice from some kind, knowledgeable people on here and stepped up to 810 as going to the gym was definitely slowing things down. Already excited to see what next week brings!!!

Yay.... Weigh in was 4lbs down and have hit the 4 stone mark! Over half way to what I think will probably be my goal too (want to be a size 12, just not sure what weight that will be at). So all in all a really good start to the week xxx

Fabulous losses!!! I'm sooooo jealous :) :) :) xxx

I find it very strange that although Monday's are always so motivating, Tuesday's are always a bit flat and I feel tempted all day????
Anyhoo, I thought I'd try to combat that today by starting off with a little wardrobe clearout and it definitely gave me a boost.
I got the size 16 jeans on and even got them done up, bet not a very flattering "muffin top" look at all! I reckon another 7lbs or so and they'll be fine.
I also got to charity bag loads of clothes which are now far too big ...result!!!

Hungry again today which clearly goes hand in hand with boredom. Not that there isn't loads on my to do list but work is stressful at the moment so I'm procratinating.

So I thought thinking about how much I've lost in real terms rather than how far I've still got to go might help .... It was then I realised that I've lost as much as my 6 yr old son weighs. I can't believe I've been carrying that weight around as I now struggle to lift him!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.
First of all apologies for my absence of late. Laptop is kaput so trying to do this on the iPad hence the dodgy signature that I've given up on!

It's been a testing few weeks here with an abundance of functions and kids off school but the beauty of this diet is that you can have so many little achievements along the way. The size 16 jeans are on and comfy as is a size 16 skirt I've never worn. Also in the 12 stones now which was really exciting. But the biggie ......... I am no longer classified as obese!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Back