ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Looks delish tbh! Sorry to hear about your eyes hurting.. maybe a pinch of paprika to make up for the 'smokiness' of the chorizo? with some lean gammon or pork? or getting skinless sausages (or taking the skin off ww/low-fat ones) and mixing the meat with black pepper, paprika and maybe a little bit of ceyenne? then roll them back into sausage shapes and fry in a little bit of oil/fry light?

Like the sausage idea Libby. I really must concentrate more though - I was sort of skim reading through this, and read the bit about MrsG's eyes, then the mention of paprika, and thought - whaaaat? Paprika on her eyes?

Hope you are feeling a bit better today Hun xx

Am feeling a bit better. Eyes are getting better although still sore and I still ache but not as bad as yesterday. Am working from home today so no need to get dressed and can just stretch out on the sofa which is what I need I think.

Can't be bothered to go to shops so sausages for tea. Toad in the hole I think. Xx

Glad you are feeling better and good that you can slob about so to speak at home.
I'm planning on toad in the hole tonight aswell!
The Spanish pasta bake looks yummy :0)

Toad in the hole has changed to sausages and mash now. Sd not feeling well and I'm not making it just for me.

Had a real piggy day today - think its being at home and having everything here.

Day so far is - 50g cereal (it was what was left in the box - 5pp and 1/4pt semi skimmed milk - 2pp

L - 2 weight watchers petit pains with ww spread, 1 slice of we cheese - 7pp

D - 3 sausages, 200g potatoes, gravy - 9pp

Snacks - rich toffee, ww mini roll and sweet pecan - 6pp

29/29pp

Well dinner changed again!! Sausage casserole with leeks, mushrooms and onions. Still 9 points for dinner (3 sausages, 150g potato mashed with ww butter and a splash of milk from what I have already had and casserole mix)

Attachments

• image-1931840397.jpg
    image-1931840397.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 38
mrsgosling3 said:
Well dinner changed again!! Sausage casserole with leeks, mushrooms and onions. Still 9 points for dinner (3 sausages, 150g potato mashed with ww butter and a splash of milk from what I have already had and casserole mix)

Lovely dinner :0) sorry to hear sd isn't feeling well.

Yep dead as a doo doo. Luckily I had my top oven to finish dinner off. Hairy dieters Spanish style chicken bake. Amazing :)

Attachments

• image-1663413081.jpg
    image-1663413081.jpg
    652.8 KB · Views: 59
So far it's tied between the beef hotpot and the Spanish style chicken.

My plans of cooking more over te weekend have jut gone to pot though as its unlikely a replacement oven will be in until Sunday - we just brought one of a second hand site but need to modify our kitchen a but to fit it in. God knows what I will do until then! Tomorrow luckily I am eating a carvery at lunch time.

Need to update today's foo but going to bed now so will do it tomorrow. Stressed is my word of the day xxx

Busy day. Someone left at work today so we wemt out for a meal - I had the carvery and 3 scoops of ice cream. Haven't point dinner today but basically said today is all taken with lunch so will have soup for tea and cereal bar for breakfast - not that I'm hungry anyway.

Anyway here was lunch

Oven has been purchased and is here tonight but won't be in until tomorrow afternoon/Sunday . Take away for everyone tonight and probably is tomorrow.

Am relaxed about weigh day tomorrow - not been my best week but can't change it. Am out tonight so will update tomorrow. Hope everyone is ok xx

Attachments

• image-1853726700.jpg
    image-1853726700.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 55
mrsgosling3 said:

That looks lovely

Jaly said:
Stressed is my word too! *high-five!*

Carvery looks delicious, hope you enjoy your night out! xx

ps: what's the 'square thing' next to the new potatoes? oO

Lol don't stress sweetheart what's not done is not your fault. Enjoy your day tomorrow and its stuffing :)

My hubby is currently modifying my kitchen as e have acquired a new hubby but its too big for the space we had so he is cutting my kitchen units down!!

Back