ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
We are booked to see skyfall on Friday so not helping at all. That plus the 007 channel - my life is purely bond!!!

I did bulk it out with loads of veg but yes it was quite filling. I only got it as it was on offer an we ha no step daughter tonight I decided a quick and easy dinner was on the cards :) xxx

Brilliant! Haha your life is pure Bond, I wouldn't mind a bit of Bond in mine!! I can always dream.....

You must be excited now the flights are booked, something to look forward to and a reason to stay on track :) xx

Last edited:
Hazykay said:
Brilliant! Haha your life is pure Bond, I wouldn't mind a bit of Bond in mine!! I can always dream.....

You must be excited now the flights are booked, something to look forward to and a reason to stay on track :) xx

Yep. All booked tonight. Just car hire and tickets to go. I truly have the best MIL in the world :) xxx

And Daniel Craig mmmmmmmmmmm

mrsgosling3 said:
Yep. All booked tonight. Just car hire and tickets to go. I truly have the best MIL in the world :) xxx

And Daniel Craig mmmmmmmmmmm

Excellent, you must be excited.

Daniel Craig - his eyes are amazing xx

So today was a bit of a strange day nothing was what I had planned!

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - tuna wrap - pointed at 7pp - a guess though
D - chicken breast, potato, coleslaw and salad - 11pp

Snacks - sweet pecan, chocolate fudge, rich toffee, diet yoghurt - all 2pp each - 8 in total

28/28

Attachments

• image-776575608.jpg
    image-776575608.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 47
Today had all good intentions.

B - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
L - chilli soup - 3pp

Rich toffee bar and fromage frais - 3pp

Loads of fruit

And plan was chilli for tea - hubby phones and says he is treating me to dinner! Now I have no idea what to have - I have 18 dailys and 17 weeklies but decided I'm going to enjoy this as its so rare we go out for dinner just the two of us. Last time was our anniversary in June x

Hey Hun just catching up, food looks amazing as always.
Enjoy your meal tonight, treat yourself you deserve it xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
Today had all good intentions.

B - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
L - chilli soup - 3pp

Rich toffee bar and fromage frais - 3pp

Loads of fruit

And plan was chilli for tea - hubby phones and says he is treating me to dinner! Now I have no idea what to have - I have 18 dailys and 17 weeklies but decided I'm going to enjoy this as its so rare we go out for dinner just the two of us. Last time was our anniversary in June x

Chilli will keep for tomorrow :) I hope you both enjoy it. The great thing about ww'ers is the weeklies which give you some freedom for these little surprises.
Let us know what you had xx

Oh my I was such a piggie. 3 courses - totally over daily and remaining weeklies but it was delicious. Freaky turned up at the restaurant and my step daughter was there with her boyfriend so was nice to have a drink with them too.

Anyway not pointed, probably made the wrong choices but there's more to life than ww occasionally. :)

Starter - prawn cocktail
Main - steak and chips and salad
Pudding - profiteroles

Attachments

• image-3047105294.jpg
    image-3047105294.jpg
    654.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image-445774798.jpg
    image-445774798.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2796712523.jpg
    image-2796712523.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 38
mrsgosling3 said:
Oh my I was such a piggie. 3 courses - totally over daily and remaining weeklies but it was delicious. Freaky turned up at the restaurant and my step daughter was there with her boyfriend so was nice to have a drink with them too.

Anyway not pointed, probably made the wrong choices but there's more to life than ww occasionally. :)

Starter - prawn cocktail
Main - steak and chips and salad
Pudding - profiteroles

Looks delicious!! I bet you were stuffed after that. At least the salad garnish was healthy lol xxx

Hazykay said:
Looks delicious!! I bet you were stuffed after that. At least the salad garnish was healthy lol xxx

I was up most of the night with chronic stomach ache and feeling sick. It will teach me a lesson so not only will I gain this week I ended up regretting eating it too. Still it was nice to go out as a couple and spend some quality time together!! Xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
I was up most of the night with chronic stomach ache and feeling sick. It will teach me a lesson so not only will I gain this week I ended up regretting eating it too. Still it was nice to go out as a couple and spend some quality time together!! Xxx

Oh no!!! Maybe the food was too rich and heavy?? I'm only guessing. I feel that when I'm away it plays havoc with my digestive system as at home I don't add fat/oil or sugar and your body gets used to it. I hope it's out your system now an you're feeling better.
Nothing beats quality family time with no tv, no phones, no computers or any distractions xx

Hazykay said:
Oh no!!! Maybe the food was too rich and heavy?? I'm only guessing. I feel that when I'm away it plays havoc with my digestive system as at home I don't add fat/oil or sugar and your body gets used to it. I hope it's out your system now an you're feeling better.
Nothing beats quality family time with no tv, no phones, no computers or any distractions xx

I think it was that and the sheer volume of food and yes it was perfect quality time. Was a very romantic gesture from him and was perfect. Made me very happy.

I have accepted I'm going to gain this week. Apart from my holiday it will be my only gain... so twice in 28 weeks isn't bad. Just going to enjoy tomorrow as i have a day out with my mummy and then the cinema jn the evening and the weekend - point it all but not worry too much - we have an indian on saturday night and a bug family roast on sunday - so i will start again on Monday. Can't change anything and honestly I wouldn't want to - so as long as I get back on it on Monday I will be happy. If I don't please nag me and tell me off!!!

:)

mrsgosling3 said:
I think it was that and the sheer volume of food and yes it was perfect quality time. Was a very romantic gesture from him and was perfect. Made me very happy.

I have accepted I'm going to gain this week. Apart from my holiday it will be my only gain... so twice in 28 weeks isn't bad. Just going to enjoy tomorrow as i have a day out with my mummy and then the cinema jn the evening and the weekend - point it all but not worry too much - we have an indian on saturday night and a bug family roast on sunday - so i will start again on Monday. Can't change anything and honestly I wouldn't want to - so as long as I get back on it on Monday I will be happy. If I don't please nag me and tell me off!!!

:)

I hope your better today. If it's a gain, not to worry, you have come too far in your journey to give up, so well done to you. The main thing is, you enjoyed family time and it was a lovely gesture from Hubby.
Enjoy your Mother & daughter day, I love them too, and of course, your date with Daniel at the cinema ;-) lol.
You'll be fine and you'll get back on it, you're goal is within sight, keep that at the front of your mind. Have a lovely time xx

Thanks. I don't intend to let it be a permanent slip just a relaxed few days :)

Anyway today's food was as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - pasta salad from tesco - 11pp
D - will be pork, mash, veg and gravy - 11pp

Snacks

Pecan bar, rich toffee bar and fruit - 4pp

Total - 28/28pp

Morning. Not even going to talk about food yesterday. Needless to say I fell of the wagon big style.

Anyway went this morning and weighed in and I lost 1/2lb - no idea how. Now I need to be angelic for it not to catch up with me next week but think we re having an Indian tonight, massive family roast tomorrow and lunch with my friend on Monday so my dilemma is do I let myself have a relaxed few days and be 100% from Tuesday or do I make a conscious effort to be good from today???

Back