Diary of a yummy mummy hidden in a blobby body

Hmmn so I havent lost any more weight since Friday. I am 9lb down in about 10 days.

I was rubbish with water intake over the weekend and definitely could do with going to the toilet, maybe that was it. Also I ate some chicken breast yesterday! Naughty. So again, maybe that is it.

Either way I need to re-focus and get drinking!

I got into a pair of jeans today that were too tight before Exante, that was really exciting! :)

Get guzzling the water hun, it might help with the weight loss and ur bowels!
I came out of K on Friday too and found the weekend really hard to get it going again, but I'm determined today so it better be here by Weds!!!

Great NSV with the jeans :wee:

Hi NT,

Have been guzzling the water today, and peeing for England....always a good sign.

I have been struggling with the chocolate shake recently, ever since my hubby said it smelt like mould! :confused:

I have tried it with coffee, hot, cold, thick, thin etc etc. But tonight I stuck a sweetner in it....OMG! Yum! I can now look forward to me choccie shakes instead of leaving them til last.

I have noticed that the shakes seem to fill me up more than the bars??? Anyone else find this?

It might be that I am doing ultraslim tesco ones until I can get myself another exante order. I dont think the exante ones left me hungry?

The house move is still a bit up and down. One minute we are told 10 days, the next a few weeks. Right now we are aiming for the 20th of Oct.

I have a house full of flat packed boxes waiting to be filled. I have turned the dining room into a store room which has random stuff ready to go. We are almost now at the point were every item left in the house needs to come with us, following a weekend of clearing car load after car load to the dump and charity shop. 3 kids and 6 years worth of clutter.

I am already thinking about moving day and Exante. Not sure how I will manage. I might have to do a shake in the morning and then 2 bars as a one off, as my hand blender will be packed! Honestly. Why and I thinking about it now!:8855:

Forward planning with the move and Exante! :p

I like all the shakes it's the soups I'm having a problem with, the tomato and basil being the worst! Next order might be just shakes or shakes and bars. Haven't tried the tesco ultraslim bars yet.

Today's been a good day, onwards and downwards xx

Well today has been the most stressful day in a good few years. The house move had a slight glitch which meant that at the final hour the date agreed has had to be on a date when my husband has no choice but to be at work. He is a head teacher and their is an inspection at his school. So I have no choice but to move my house and 3 children by myself. :confused:

I am relieved that we have now exchanged contracts and so no one can pull out, but now stressed as I am a little aprehensive about moving day (on my own).

So we are going to need to come up with a really good plan!

The diet has been really challenging this week. :break_diet:probably tied in with the stress of moving. I have manged TS Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, but ate a doughball (garlic bread type one) last night! I was cross with myself, but did it out of habit.
Today I was TS and due to the stress afternoon forgot to have my 2nd pack until 4pm. So though I was starving, my mind was elsewhere. I am going to have another pack in about half an hour once the children are in bed. I need to just keep focussed on remaining TS everyday!

I am definitely not in Ketosis, which makes life harder. Hungry and tired and therefore more irritable. I reckon I might be by tomorrow evening, if I am good.

Any tips on making the packing and moving as easy and stress free as possible? I have packed one room. I have 6 more to do and 3 sheds. :sigh:

Well following yesterdays nightmare, I am feeling better, back in K at last and full of energy....which is great for packing.

I am also 2lb down so happy with that. meaning I am out of the 220's! I have 3 more lbs to loose for my first stone, so will be guzzling the water and walking a lot.

Just had a shake and almost couldnt finish it as I was so full, very odd. I am still finding it really hard to cope at about 4pm. My usual time for wanting to munch. I had a can of classic diet coke today, which helped, but was still hungry. Today I did a bar at 10am, a shake at 2pm was starving at 4pm??? then just did another shake now at half 7. Cant explain why I am hungry at 4, 2 hours after having a shake at 2.

Another 3 magic packs tomorrow and a weigh in. I wonder if I will be another pound down by the morning?

Well hello campers!

I have been away since October the move became more and more stressful and Exante fell apart despite my best efforts. I then decided to leave it until after Xmas as I knew settling in and then naughty food would make it all too much. But a couple of days ago I sorted myself out and am now back.

Disappointingly I have managed to put back most of what I lost though still 3lb down from original start weight back in October. So onwards and downwards with 3 magic packs required....

How is everyone?

Just thought I would update this thread. I am now down 12lbs in the last 2 weeks. With 2lbs to go to hit my first stone! This is the lightest I have been in a good long while and I am enjoying the looser clothes and energy levels.

What is different this time? Exante for one, and the second thing is I have set myself short term targets with dates! OMG how fab that is. For example my target for Friday is 5 days away and I have 3lbs left to loose. Setting myself weekly targets has really worked so far. I have also planned out where I want to be by the end of each month right up to my birthday in August when I hope to reach my goal.

I have made the first couple of months more challenging. 1 stone in 3 weeks, then one stone in a month, then 10lbs then 8, then 5 then 3 then maintain. I also plan to start introducing working solution at the end of month 3 and then slimming world to maintain.....lets hope the planning pays off!

Just got to keep going!

Pilates!

I had a 1:1 session today, the first time I have ever done pilates. I loved it. It was great to feel how strong I am am in some places and lack strength in others. It was nice to concentrate on breathing...simple I know but actually really important, and also the whole feeling of reconnecting with my own body. I have 2 more 1:1 sessions booked and then I will be joining the classes.

I have come to realise that I need to accept my body for what it is today, and not constantly compare to the pre-baby /teen body I once enjoyed. This is who I am now. And whilst I want to change it for the better to become healthier and have a BMI of 25ish, I need to learn what my body can do now, in the present, and constantly compare to what it has been in the past. I think this is the key to raising my own self esteem and being able to achieve goals other than those weight loss goals. I have career aspirations too which are hindered by my size.

Exante is helping, as the weight loss is still moving in the right direction. My scales addiction can sometimes trouble me, like yesterday when I freaked out after gaining a pound overnight. Luckily I got support on here.

But I come back to the FACT that if I stick to TS I WILL loose weight. It is when I cheat/eat that it will slow down.

So far this week I have done 6 days TS and only one accidental grape has been eaten. I was making the kids some lunch and popped it in and chewed before I realised.

I am really hoping for a decent loss. I will weigh tomorrow and Friday is to be my official weigh day, and I will do my very best not to sneak interim weigh ins.

Back