Diary of an Air Hostess!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! You girlies were right!!!!! I lost 3 lbs!!!!!!!!!! I just had to get on the scales again as I didn't believe it!!!! I am soooooooooo happy!!!!! I've now lost 8lbs!!!! :)

Woooooo hooooooo!!!! Well done Xxx

Friday 8 April

Exercise: body pump and 2hrs gardening!!

Breakfast: pinnapple and kiwi with tbsp flaxseed (3syns)

Lunch: salad with cous cous (0.5syns) veg sausage (1.5syns) lighter cheese (hea) el Mayo (0.5) 1/4 bottle magners (3syns)

Dinner: homemade bean burgers in bun (heb) with cheese (hea) potato wedges and salad. Tomato sauce (1 syn) el Mayo (1syn)

Snack: possibly alpen light (1/2heb) and maybe another cider if go to pub garden this afternoon!!!

Dinner was so yummy, 2 bean burgers (1 in a bun) can't believe this is healthy food!!!! OH loved it too....although I'm sure he'd have prefered some meat, he has been very complimentary of all my sw meals though!!

Attachments

• image-2497595635.jpg
    image-2497595635.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 144
Dinner was so yummy, 2 bean burgers (1 in a bun) can't believe this is healthy food!!!! OH loved it too....although I'm sure he'd have prefered some meat, he has been very complimentary of all my sw meals though!!

Oh it looks gorgeous! I love SW! xx

Gem_bear said:
Oh it looks gorgeous! I love SW! xx

Me too!!! Can't believe I didn't try this before - I always thought it was too much carbs, but it works! Years of starving and yoyo dieting, no way I'm eating like that again!!x

Off to Hong Kong tonight - it's soooo hard to be healthy there, because of the time change everyones awake during the evening so people tend to meet and go for a meal and drinks, more drinks, more drinks and then possibly a kebab or breakfast!!! Now I don't like to stay on my own and do nothing but I'd rather not waste a blow out on people I hardly know.... So am going to see what rest of my crew are like, and then possibly go for dinner, have a drink then diet cokes, then bed!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I've a suitcase full of food!!! Let's hope I don't ruin it this week!!!

Sat 9th April

Day 16 30 day shred

Breakfast: pineapple and kiwi

Lunch: (at my mums) all sw, couch cous with roast veg, salad, potato frittata, boiled egg, light Mayo (2syns) feta cheese (1/2hea) sat in garden was lovely!!! Resisted the banoffee pie - OH wolfed it down, think he might be missing the treats although he's been very supportive and practically wrestled chocolate off me yesterday!!!

Dinner: quorn curry and rice

Snacks on flight: fruit salad, cous cous and roast veg.....hopefully no chocolate!!!x

So not too bad on flight did have some chocolate but synned it! Had some breakfast before I got off and pretty much slept yesterday away so here's today's:

Monday 11th April

Day 18 30 day shred done!

Breakfast: activia yog and alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Lunch: 4 laughing cow light (hea) 4 ryvita(heb) and quorn deli ham

Dinner: tomato mugshot, roast veg mugshot alpen light bar (1/2heb)

Snacks: 8 mikado (4syns) apple juice(2.5syns)

Have done a little shopping too with some of the ladies, been to cinema and resisted the booze!!! Yay me!!!

Tuesday 12 April

Day 19 30 day shred - going up to level 3 next!!!

Still in hong kong, can't wait to get home tomorrow!!!

Breakfast: 2x kiwi fruit

Lunch: mushroom and cheese (hea) toasted sandwich (6syns) 4 mikado (2syns)

Snacks: 4 ryvita (heb) 4 laughing cow light triangle(hea)

Dinner: something on board aircraft - maybe glass champagne as I'm flying back as a passenger not working - this hardly ever happens!!!!!!

Sooooo tired from flight, had couple glasses of champagne and some pasta which prob shouldn't have but no choc!!

Wednesday 13th April

Breakfast: omelette potatoes and spinach - aircraft food, yuck ......not sure on syns must've had oil in (10?!??!syns)

Lunch: homemade spicy parsnip soup

Dinner: mushroom and cheese (hea) omelette with beans

Snacks: alpen light bar (heb) yogurt....

allie1904 said:
Wow..Job sounds V.exciting! Do you get to spend mush time in the places which you fly to?

Only just found your diary BTW! You need to put a link in your signature!

xxx

It is exciting, but can also be incredibly tiring, lonely and so difficult to eat well.... But I love it!! I just had 2 days in hong kong which was great, but other places you only get one day..... And some placed are dangerous and your not allowed to leave the hotel .....take gd with the bad!!!

I dont know how to leave a signature!?!?? Do I have to do it online, I use the app? X

Thursday 14 April

No exercise!!!

Breakfast: half mango, banana, activia yog and tbsp flaxseed (3syns)

Got my closest friend coming down to see me today, do we're having a girlie day catching up, shopping and prob include lunch and dinner - hoping to cook one of these so will be sw friendly but will try my best with other meal!!! Not gd as I've got WI tomorrow!! Have just weighed in today and sts, so I'm not holding out hope for tomorrow, but am happy with that after 3lb loss last week xx

B's lovely lady said:
Thursday 14 April

No exercise!!!

Breakfast: half mango, banana, activia yog and tbsp flaxseed (3syns)

Got my closest friend coming down to see me today, do we're having a girlie day catching up, shopping and prob include lunch and dinner - hoping to cook one of these so will be sw friendly but will try my best with other meal!!! Not gd as I've got WI tomorrow!! Have just weighed in today and sts, so I'm not holding out hope for tomorrow, but am happy with that after 3lb loss last week xx

Have a lovely time and try not to worry, I'm sure u will make good choices! Xxx

Have had a really lovely day!! And have managed to stick to plan!!!

Lunch: we went to Ask and I had the spaghetti pomodoro ( in a tomato and garlic sauce) it didn't seem too oily but I'm going to say 2 x heb with side salad and diet coke - no wine!!!!!!!

Dinner: cous cous with quorn fillets and cheese (hea)

Snacks: may have alpen light (3syns) and yogurt later

Friday 15th April

Exercise: body pump

Breakfast: half mango and banana

Lunch: mushrooms on toast (heb)

Dinner: quorn sausage casserole with mash

Have got my gorgeous nephew coming to stay tonight, will have to try stay away from the chocs!!! He makes me so broody!! Lol!!

Just had WI, I sts which in happy with, want to lose next week though!!!!

Well done girl! I know u will lose next week. Are u near target? I miss gym classes so much! I love zumba, body combat, legs bums and tums and spin! My knee has been killing me but it feels ok today so I might try combat tonight! Xx

Gem_bear said:
Well done girl! I know u will lose next week. Are u near target? I miss gym classes so much! I love zumba, body combat, legs bums and tums and spin! My knee has been killing me but it feels ok today so I might try combat tonight! Xx

Well I know this might be too much info on my bowel movements!!!! Lol, but I've been a bit blocked up last couple days, seems like gym helped get things going so decided to weigh in again.... It said I'd lost 1lb!!! Now I'm still going to say I've sts this wk, but I feel better!!!

So I'm at weight I wanted to be for holiday in 3 weeks, then its 3lbs to target, maybe I'll get to target for holiday......!!!! We'll see!!!

I do love classes, I need them because I'm so lazy in the gym! Need that motivation! Hope your knee feels better - try not over do it.... Not that easy in combat!!! Love getting out the aggression!!! Xx

Back