Diary of an Air Hostess!

Well I know this might be too much info on my bowel movements!!!! Lol, but I've been a bit blocked up last couple days, seems like gym helped get things going so decided to weigh in again.... It said I'd lost 1lb!!! Now I'm still going to say I've sts this wk, but I feel better!!!

So I'm at weight I wanted to be for holiday in 3 weeks, then its 3lbs to target, maybe I'll get to target for holiday......!!!! We'll see!!!

I do love classes, I need them because I'm so lazy in the gym! Need that motivation! Hope your knee feels better - try not over do it.... Not that easy in combat!!! Love getting out the aggression!!! Xx

Oh yeah combats amazing for that, i love it when you get an instructor who really encourages everyone to shout. I decided on a run instead as its a beautiful day. Ws really good to get out and my knee was fine so fingers crossed.

Dont worry about telling me about your bowel movements, i am a nurse so its second nature to me lol!

Yay! Your are so close to target! And you can go on holday feeling really good about yourself! Nothing better! xxx

I'm afraid I couldn't resist the choc buttons!!! Shared some with my nephew and bit of Easter egg (why do Easter eggs taste so good?!!!!) 3 syns, biscuit at oh Grandmas 3 syns, mikado 3 syns - been a chocolaty day!!!! Had some mustard in my mash - 1/2 syn

Total syns: 9 1/2 syns
Weekly syns: 9 1/2!!!

Saturday 16th April

Up bright and early with nephew!!! So no exercise other than running after him!

Breakfast: 2 fry light eggs and beans. One butter/marmite soldier (1syn) I dont know how you mummies do it, it's so easy to eat kiddies left overs!!!

Lunch: cheese salad (hea) not sure what else with!!

Dinner: sw quorn kebab in pitta (heb) with sw chips and salad and garlic Mayo (1syn)

Supposed to be going to a BBQ this afternoon but I'm going to eat first and take some sparkling water - exciting!!! May have some Easter egg tonight too!!!

Oooh! Yum yum! Xx

Was so tired last night I couldn't post! Had some ketchup with dinner 1 syn and 6 mikado 3 syns

Total day: 15 syns
Total week: 24.5 syns

Sunday 17th April

No exercise again because I'm off to work, getting back on 30 day shred tomorrow!

Breakfast: mango and activia yogurt

Lunch: lc light (hea) pitta (heb) with lettuce and peppers

Dinner: quorn fillets, couscous, carrots and broccoli. Activia yog

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb) fruit and maybe some syns on board!!!

Didn't go too crazy on board, half White bread roll (5syns?!????) and one square of galaxy choc (2.5syns) and a banana!

Total day syns: 7.5
Total week syns: 32

Didn't go too crazy on board, half White bread roll (5syns?!????) and one square of galaxy choc (2.5syns) and a banana!

Total day syns: 7.5
Total week syns: 32

Well done! XXX

Have just landed at heathrow, am absolutely exhausted but have to wait here for hubby to land as we're car sharing :-( need to sleep!!!!!

Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise:

Breakfast: 2x alpen light bar (heb)

Lunch: soy bean pitta -(6syns)

Dinner: 2x mugshot and salad 1 square of galaxy (2.5 syns) 2 babybell (hea)

Total syns: 8.5
Week syns: 40.5 syns

Tuesday 19th April - home yay!!!

Breakfast: fruit salad, half White bread roll - grrrr(5syns) choc disk (2syns) - one of crew handed me box and damn it I just picked it up and ate it without thinking!!!!

Lunch: 2 x poached egg pitta (heb) with marmite, 3 mikado (1.5syns)

Dinner: quorn fillet salad with cheese and sw potato salad

Snacks: alpen light (1/2 heb) yogurt

Total syns: 8.5
Week syns: 49

Wednesday 20th April

30 day shred level 3!!!

Breakfast: plum

Lunch: wholemeal pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad and el Mayo 1 syn plum and twister lolly 4 picnic on beach!!!

Dinner: homemade mushroom risotto (hea)

Am just about to get my hair cut - very scared!!!! Always had it long and I'm such a baby about it!!!

New hair feels so short!!! But think I like!! Needs bit more volume, bur can sort that out!!

Also had alpen light and activia yogurt

Total syns: 5
Week syns:58.5

Attachments

• image-3686087746.jpg
    image-3686087746.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 199
allie1904 said:
It looks lovely!

Are you allowed to say which airline you work for? Must be a bigg'un to go to hongkong! hehe!

xxx

Thank you! Ive been wanting to cut it for years but always chickened out!!! Still not sure, i just curled it but think its bit too short for that!!

Last edited:
allie1904 said:
May see you in July at Heathrow ;) We booked thorugh Iberia but I think it's going to be a BA flight! xx

I'm off to Barcelona in a couple weeks for my sisters 30th, can't wait! Love holidays!!? Xxx

Last edited:
B's lovely lady said:
New hair feels so short!!! But think I like!! Needs bit more volume, bur can sort that out!!

Also had alpen light and activia yogurt

Total syns: 5
Week syns:58.5

Oooh! Gorgeous sweetie! Xx

Back