Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thursday 21 April

Zumba

It all started so well......

Breakfast: chopped plum and apple with fromage frais

Lunch: salad and risotto (hea)

Dinner: omelette with Philadelphia (heb£

Then went to pub.....small wine spritzer (6syns) and decided that we should go out this eve...... Hubby said not to worry and deserve a blow out, thinking of having a baby sometime soon and said won't be able to do this much so home getting ready, sparkly open and on the kir royale!!! Ahhhhh!! Not drank in ages, will be feeling affects soon!!! Should flexi syn.....

Ready to go!! Will try having spirits with diet drinks!!!

Attachments

• image-1507950360.jpg
    image-1507950360.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 206
Whit woo sexy lady :) looking fabulous!!

Hope you have a great evening!

xx

B's lovely lady said:
Ready to go!! Will try having spirits with diet drinks!!!

Looking fab! Have a great night Xx

Thanks ladies!!! Had a nice eve, quite tame but I'm feeling a bit rough today....and I've hurt my foot!!! Think because I've not drank for weeks felt the affects!!!!

2 glasses wine ( 12syns)
1 sparkly (6syns)
4 vodka diet coke (12 syns)

Total day syns: 32
Total week syns: 90.5 for the week!!! Even with the alcohol I've stayed within syns! Yay!!!

Ok so it's WI today, and think I must be dehydrated from alcohol last night..... I lost 3lbs!!!! I can feel I ve definately lost this week but don't feel like it's this much, well I'll take it and maybe expect a gain next week!! 1lb to target!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Ok so it's WI today, and think I must be dehydrated from alcohol last night..... I lost 3lbs!!!! I can feel I ve definately lost this week but don't feel like it's this much, well I'll take it and maybe expect a gain next week!! 1lb to target!!!

Yay!! Well done! Xxx

Friday 22nd April

Hungover and sore toe = no exercise!!!!

Breakfast: wholemeal pitta(heb) frylight egg, quorn sausage and ketchup (1syn)

Half Easter egg (9 syns) it's only 10am!!!!!!

Lunch: wholemeal pitta(heb) filled with egg Mayo (0.5 syns) and salad

Dinner: quorn chilli with rice yum! Grated cheese (hea)

Snack: activia yogurt

Had some more Easter egg (4syns)

Handful if doritos (5syns) I knew when my husband said he wanted some I'd end up having some :-(

Total syns: 19.5

Not a gd start to my week!! I'm off to Dallas tomorrow working, hubby's on the flight too and we're going to stay with his step sister, which will be lovely but who knows what I'll be eating!!! then got his parents coming for dinner thurs which I can control the food but not so gd with the alcohol!!! Going to try and not have unnecessary syns, lots of free food!!! Wish me luck!!!x

Ut oh....cannot possibly do weekly syns this week!!! I have just eaten loads whilst we were away!!!!

Staying with hubby's step sister in Dallas was great, but I'm already fussy what with being vegetarian so trying to ask for sw vegetarian is just impossible!!! First night not too bad but tons of wine, next day (yesterday) easter so it started off with Easter egg hunt so that was breakfast!!! Then off out for pizza for lunch!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Then the kids gave us loads of chocolate Easter presses!!!! Flight home I was so tired I ate cheesy pasta ..... I had so much fun but really hope the scales dont gain too much - I feel it already!!!!

Anyway.......
Monday 25th April

Breakfast: grapes and nectarine

Oh lucky you having a Reese's peanut butter bunny. I saw them online and really wanted one. Hope they were nice!

knitter said:
Oh lucky you having a Reese's peanut butter bunny. I saw them online and really wanted one. Hope they were nice!

Definately worth the 8 syns and I usually won't use that much on chocolate!!! I got hubby to eat half do I could have more last night Mmmmmmmm!!!!! Lovely Easter pressie from my American nieces and nephew!! Are you in the uk?? I could post you one? Not sure I should be promoting chocolate but I need to get rid of it all!!! X

Tue 26 April

30 day shred

Breakfast: lf yog with alpen light (heb1/2) (0.5syn)

Lunch: jacket potato salad and cheese (hea) salad cream (1syn)

Dinner: roasted veg with either couscous or rice

Snacks: alpen light (heb1/2)

Hi there

I am in UK. Thanks for the offer but I'm sure I'll be desperate for more once I get a taste. My hubby flies all over the world with his job but not US. He brings back choccie from the hotels he stays in. Latest was real Belgian choc. It was very yummy. Normally I can't stand American choc but peanut butter cups are another matter.

Sorry I've rattled on now. By the way you are doing really well with doing this and your job. Keep up the good work!

knitter said:
Hi there

I am in UK. Thanks for the offer but I'm sure I'll be desperate for more once I get a taste. My hubby flies all over the world with his job but not US. He brings back choccie from the hotels he stays in. Latest was real Belgian choc. It was very yummy. Normally I can't stand American choc but peanut butter cups are another matter.

Sorry I've rattled on now. By the way you are doing really well with doing this and your job. Keep up the good work!

I know, I usually can't stand it either .... But they are soooo yummy!!! I am definately ruined now!!!

Thank you, it is tough but I think I seem to be getting really good will power!!!! X

Back