Diary of an Air Hostess!

Saturday 8th October

Back on sw 100%! I'm still feeling really ill, chesty cough so I'm not back exercising yet, I'm also on home standby from 3 - they can call me into work to go anywhere with 2 hours notice...

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on toast (heb) with ketchup (1syn)

Lunch: salad with cous cous

Dinner: really depends if I'm in work or not....something from m&s if im at work.....

Snacks: hifi bar (heb2)

I'm still at home..... Let's hope I've not spoke too soon!!!!

Dinner was cheese and onion comfort pie - because I can't leave the house I made some adjustments.... Smash instead of mash, double onion instead of leek, sweetcorn instead of peas and tons of cheese!!! Was a bit weird... But feeling ill I wanted some stodge!! May try again but with right ingredients!! Anyway, this was 1 and half hea and 2 syns for ketchup!

Sunday 9th October

Still ill, still at home on standby....

Breakfast: 2x poached eggs on 1 slice marmite toast (heb)

Lunch:

Dinner: if I'm at home mushroom and lentil loaf with carrots (hea)

Got loads of activia yogurts so will have some of them today

Lunch, I had 2 quorn sausages (found some free ones in the freezer!!!! Result!!) sw chips and mushy peas with ketchup (1syn)

Wasn't as nice as I expected.... :-(

Hello!
Just started slimmig world on Tuesday already wobbling a bit! came on here for insperation and found your diary!been reading it for the last half hour! You do seem to have a very glam life! Im jealous! HA!
XX

leannemarie28 said:
Hello!
Just started slimmig world on Tuesday already wobbling a bit! came on here for insperation and found your diary!been reading it for the last half hour! You do seem to have a very glam life! Im jealous! HA!
XX

Hi Leanne!

Well done for joining!! This site is full of inspiration...always helps when I have a wobble!!!

Ahh thanks for reading ...hope it wasn't too boring!!! It may sound glam but it certainly isn't!! Lol!! I love my job, but the tiredness is a killer.... makes me hungry!!!

Good luck with your journey and your first WI on Tuesday! I must say, this is the easiest 'diet' I've ever done, you can eat sooo much!! And if you do have a wobble you can still make it slimming world - curly wurly is 6 syns!!! Or if i want something naughty and savoury I have sw chips!! Good luck hun!!! Xxx

You still on the ground then? How long are you on stand by for?

I just sent gary barlow a tweet! So excited ha ha! Told him i loved him!

Gem_bear said:
You still on the ground then? How long are you on stand by for?

I just sent gary barlow a tweet! So excited ha ha! Told him i loved him!

Hahaha!!! Love a bit of Gary Barlow!!!!

I'm still at home.... Hoping i get called soon, it's soooo boring just sitting at home waiting to be called to work!!! I've got 3 and half hours left today on standby, then tomorrow they have to give me 24 hours notice, same for rest of the week!!

Xx

Dinner: scrummy yummy creamy pasta with mushrooms and sweetcorn topped with cheese (hea) and rocket.... I have a nice full tummy now!!

What to have for dessert....?!??

Had hifi bar earlier (heb)

Tuesday 11th October

Breakfast: yogurt

Lunch: pasta, salad, cheese (hea)

Dinner: omelette and beans with cheese (hea2)

Snacks: alpen light (heb)

Not working until Thursday now so I went shopping- OMG it's so christmassy, all the decorations etc! They were putting up the lights in the highstreet ....OMG I love Christmas!!!

Omg!!! Already?! I'm excited and appalled all at the same time! X

Gem_bear said:
Omg!!! Already?! I'm excited and appalled all at the same time! X

I know!!! I don't think they'll be actually putting the lights on yet but they were putting them up!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!!! I know already that I'm not working this year so I think that's why I'm even more excited than usual!!! :)

Hmmmmmmmm!!!! I had spicy potato wedges with my dinner.... Feels so naughty!!! I used half heb on oil and will have other half alpen light! 2 syns for el Mayo

Wed 12th October

I have been cleaning/washing all day!!!! I'll be glad to be going to work tomorrow!!

Lunch: wm pitta (heb) with cheese (hea) and salad and el Mayo (0.5 syns)

Dinner: cheese (hea) onion and mushroom omelette with beans and 2 free quorn sausages ketchup (1syn)

Snack: alpen light (heb) 2x lindt lindor chocs (8syns)

Total: 9.5 syns

Just thought, should I be counting syns for cough syrup?? It says it contains caramel.....wish it tasted like it did!!! Yuck!!!! Think I'll just not count in the hope that it gets me better and I can start exercising again!!

Back