Diary of an Air Hostess!

Thurs 5 jan

Break: yog and grapes

Lunch: Tom mugshot salad cheese (hea) and el mayo (0.5 syn)

Dinner: quorn stir fry with either rice or noodles

Snacks: 6 brazil nuts (heb) 2 quality streets (4syns) alpen light (heb2)

Ok, so no alpen lights, I've had fruit and yog and another 2 quality streets!!!

Total syns: 8.5

Exercise none- still waiting for my new davina DVD!!

Fingers crossed you find yourself pregnant soon :)

SaraC said:
Fingers crossed you find yourself pregnant soon :)

Here here x

Morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fri 6 jan

Up bright and early for me, WI +1lb, not a surprise after Christmas and new year and it's * week. Off to London tonight to see Billy Elliot and prob go to pizza express....think I'll prob have a pizza, being honest!!!!

Breakfast: poached egg on marmite toast (heb) with beans

Lunch: salad and mugshot

Dinner: pizza express......prob share the anti pasti veg platter (heb2 for oil) pizza (2xhea) and a gazzillion syns!!!

No alcohol! I'm officially off booze for at least jan - getting this bod in top shape!! :)

Pizza extra cheese, anti pasto, chocolate fudge cake, half a pack of starbursts and 2 large glasses of wine......very bad!!!!! I feel awful today!!! Went to see Billy Elliot and it was fantastic but very naughty food!!!!

B's lovely lady said:
Pizza extra cheese, anti pasto, chocolate fudge cake, half a pack of starbursts and 2 large glasses of wine......very bad!!!!! I feel awful today!!! Went to see Billy Elliot and it was fantastic but very naughty food!!!!

Sounds great! Nom Nom! Ah well, put it behind you Xxx

Well worth it! Apart from sore tummy today! Bit too much food!!

Sat 7 jan

No breakfast still full!!

Lunch: pitta with cheese and salad and el mayo (heb hea and 1 syn)

Dinner: mushroom risotto with side salad (hea for cheese in risotto)

Snacks: alpen light (heb)

How do u do your risotto? Xx

Gem_bear said:
How do u do your risotto? Xx

I do a bit of a cheats risotto in the microwave (eeeek!!!) can't be doing with stirring a pot waiting for it to cook!!! I e just changed the recipe so there's no butter or oil

Chopped onions/leeks
250g mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
300g arborio risotto rice
1 3/4 pints stock
3 or 4 hea Parmesan (I use low fat cheddar because I'm veggie)
Salt pepper whatever herbs you like

Put chopped onions or leeks in big bowl that fits in microwave spray with frylight cook for 4 mins. Add the rice to cooked onions and mix then add the stock, cook for 10 mins. Add chopped mushrooms, cook for 6 mins ( you may need to add more water/stock here if your risotto is dry and rice isn't cooked..just a little bit at a time) if the rice is still hard after this time keep cooking for couple mins at a time. Mix in half the cheese salt pepper herbs and let stand for 5 mins. If it feels really really sticky after 5 mins I'll sometimes put a glug of white wine in. Serves 4 (although 3 in my house with big portions) sprinkle with remaining cheese

Sun 8 jan

I am soooo tired! Was on bed at 10 but still can't shake this sleepyness!!! I've been eating lots of chocolate too and going way over my syns :-( ....hopefully today will be a better day!!!!!

Breakfast: eeeek still in bed and it's mid day!!!!

Lunch: eggs sausages (2syns) and beans and cheese (hea)

Dinner: mushroom risotto (hea)

Snacks: on flight tonight stocked up on alpen lights so heb maybe some fruit and chocolate..... (5syns)

B's lovely lady said:
I do a bit of a cheats risotto in the microwave (eeeek!!!) can't be doing with stirring a pot waiting for it to cook!!! I e just changed the recipe so there's no butter or oil

Chopped onions/leeks
250g mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
300g arborio risotto rice
1 3/4 pints stock
3 or 4 hea Parmesan (I use low fat cheddar because I'm veggie)
Salt pepper whatever herbs you like

Put chopped onions or leeks in big bowl that fits in microwave spray with frylight cook for 4 mins. Add the rice to cooked onions and mix then add the stock, cook for 10 mins. Add chopped mushrooms, cook for 6 mins ( you may need to add more water/stock here if your risotto is dry and rice isn't cooked..just a little bit at a time) if the rice is still hard after this time keep cooking for couple mins at a time. Mix in half the cheese salt pepper herbs and let stand for 5 mins. If it feels really really sticky after 5 mins I'll sometimes put a glug of white wine in. Serves 4 (although 3 in my house with big portions) sprinkle with remaining cheese

That's great! Thanks! I have never done risotto in the microwave. Sounds much easier! Will give it a go Xx

Mon 9 jan

Finally tried out my new davina DVD! Yay!!! I did the cardio section and abs with warm up and cool down which took about an hour! It felt really good to do it after about 6 months of only doing 30DS (not that that's bad but I enjoyed working out for longer!)

Breakfast: alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: tomato mugshot, 1 slice brown bread (heb) tofu salad (4syns) skinny cow wafer bar (5.5syns)

Dinner: 3 bean salad, cheese (hea)

Snacks on flight home: Thai mugshot (1/2syn) and alpen light (1/2heb)

Fingers crossed for no chocolate!!!!!

Tue 10 jan

Landing day, exhausted!!!

Lunch: pasta salad (heb oil 2hea cheese)

Dinner salad with cheese mugshot (2syns) and rice and lentil salad (heb oil)

Snacks: minstrels half bag (10 syns) half banana

Wed 11 jan

Break: orange and banana

Lunch: tomato mugshot and salad and cheese (hea)

Dinner:

Snacks: 2xalpen light (heb)

Yesterday was not a particularly great food day, was at work and really had the munchies! Had a chocolate and caramel mousse and some white bread - eeek!!!

I've got no idea what I'll be eating today, I'm in Baltimore, not been here in years have no idea where to go!!! I'm hoping to find a salad place somewhere near!!!

Breakfast: alpen light (1/2heb)

Lunch: salad???? ANd mugshot tomato and alpen light (1/2heb)

Dinner: Thai mugshot (1/2syn) salad cheese (hea)

Syns- chocolate on flight home!!

Hiya Hun not sure if you remember me I was on here in 2011. Well I'm Pleased to say my dreams came true and I'm Going to be a mummy :)))) it took us 2years as I had 2miscarriages. I lost 18pounds on SW myself and I'm sure it was a big help with this baby as I'm much healthier.

Hope it happens for you soon Hun it did take us a year to get pregnant the 1st time but I lost that one and then another. I'm now nearly 13weeks and so incredibly happy that our baby is growing perfectly inside me :)))

Xx

MrsJH said:
Hiya Hun not sure if you remember me I was on here in 2011. Well I'm Pleased to say my dreams came true and I'm Going to be a mummy :)))) it took us 2years as I had 2miscarriages. I lost 18pounds on SW myself and I'm sure it was a big help with this baby as I'm much healthier.

Hope it happens for you soon Hun it did take us a year to get pregnant the 1st time but I lost that one and then another. I'm now nearly 13weeks and so incredibly happy that our baby is growing perfectly inside me :)))

Xx

I do remember you! MASSIVE Congratulations! I'm soooo happy for you! That's fantastic news! Well done for losing 18lbs too!

I know, I'm really impatient, I know it takes time, it's just frustrating when some people get pregnant so easily. Anyway, I know it will happen, I'll just need to be patient and enjoy the trying ;-)

Hope you have a really happy healthy pregnancy!!! I bet your just beaming now!!! Xxx

Back