ProPoints Diary of Dreamings

RIGHT, settled into my new place now (and loving it) so no excuses. Starting again in the morning. I shall return bright and early with my new starting weight.

2lb on, but that was completely expected after the amount I ate last week.

So, onwards and downwards! Just had rice krispies for breakfast, lunch will probably be ryvita with ham + laughing cow light, and dinner either jacket potato + tuna or shepherds pie + salad.

I'm kind of hoping that after these past few weeks of eating more, going back to what I was doing before moving to my parents (including limited bread) will kickstart one of the slightly bigger losses I saw when I started. Fingers crossed, I'll just be happy with a loss though!

Hi - well done on your weight loss you are doing really well. I had a loadsa food week last week as I was away for my birthday but its back on track for me today.

Now that things have settled down for you ,you will get back on track no problem. Well done on looseing so much weight to date. Keep going thats the main thing. !!!

thanks lovelies :)

My new discovery: Matzos crackers (the big ones). 2pp each and they're HUGE! 2 of them with ham for lunch is pretty nice. As a snack with marg they're not so much of a bargain as they're 4pp with 2pp worth of spread, which I'd rather spend on a mullerrice. Also they're a lot like the WW crackers you can get in poundland but you get a lot more of them for 99p!

Just did some Zumba on youtube. Man that's tiring! Also I really can't dance at all so it would have looked rather rubbish! I feel better for it now though. (less guilty anyway)

dreamings said:
Just did some Zumba on youtube. Man that's tiring! Also I really can't dance at all so it would have looked rather rubbish! I feel better for it now though. (less guilty anyway)

Oooooh what an awesome idea following off youtube! Totally going to try that :)

I used this one (it has 3 parts to the lesson): zumba basic lesson 1 part 1 - YouTube

Once you've figured out the moves it'll be a better workout I'm sure, I was just flapping around for some of it trying to do my legs the right way, then forgetting, then trying to figure it out again when she came back to the move! It was pretty fun though, I'll admit :D

Oh gosh I'm SUCH an idiot- just made my lunch for tomorrow (8pp worth of pasta + pesto) and I've eaten it :(
:break_diet: :needhug:

Going to buy a MOUNTAIN of fruit tomorrow!

dreamings said:
Oh gosh I'm SUCH an idiot- just made my lunch for tomorrow (8pp worth of pasta + pesto) and I've eaten it :(
:break_diet: :needhug:

Going to buy a MOUNTAIN of fruit tomorrow!

Aww it'll be ok hun - could you use some of your zumba activity points towards it? Sounds yummy though!

Yeah I do have the weeklies left... was trying to not use so many this week though. Also I demonstrated to myself just how weak-willed I still am, only went to put it in the fridge as it had cooled and next thing I knew I'd eaten it :(
Fortunately I have my first day of my course to keep me on the straight and narrow today, and I didn't sleep too well as I was nervous so all i should want to do when I get home is sleep!

Aw i didn't sleep at all last night either :( good luck with your course hun, hope it goes really well :)
We all have moments where we can't resist temptation - it's the keeping on trying afterwards that counts x

Woohoo! Lost those 2lb... AND another 2! So am now 15 stone 1 and this means that I have.....

LOST THREE STONE!!! :party0019:

So hopefully a trip into the 14s next week for me, how exciting!

dreamings said:
Woohoo! Lost those 2lb... AND another 2! So am now 15 stone 1 and this means that I have.....

LOST THREE STONE!!! :party0019:

So hopefully a trip into the 14s next week for me, how exciting!

Omg awesome!!!!! Well done you :) bet you're buzzing now!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Having a friend round for dinner shortly and stuffed up my healthy pasta bake thing (will be freezing in portions and using it for me as its edible but pasta is too mushy etc so its not presentable at all)

so have caved and got a pizza from the local shop for us instead... But by the looks of it, it's 10/11pp for half so that's not *too* awful i guess... Prob same as the bake but not as filling. Also got an egg custard for dessert... Yummy :D

May have to go on an economy drive shortly as my student loan hasn't come through and I've no idea when I get my teaching bursary :( this would undoubtedly mean a break in the diet as I'd have limited access to fruit- cheaper to eat crisps! Hoping it won't come to that though, last thing I need :(

Back