ProPoints Diary of Dreamings

Urgh done WI and STS. Very disappointed as while I've felt a bit greedy this week I KNOW I was within points. Guess it happens but rather annoyed!

dreamings said:
Urgh done WI and STS. Very disappointed as while I've felt a bit greedy this week I KNOW I was within points. Guess it happens but rather annoyed!

Aw sorry - I hate when you know 100% you've been within points but sts - I've even gained whilst being within points.... bodies are very very strange!
It's still better than a gain though hun :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

No Good week goes unrewarded !!!!! . Could just be a bit of fluid retension this week or as you have lost so much to date it could just take another week to see your efforts . Try not to dwell too much on the scales ,look at the overall picture i.e mnthly or inches or how clothes fit ..:D

bet ya you will !!!!. If you see something bad Like a big cake just imagine a big no.14 printed on it and keep tracking .

Haha I will do!

Just made myself a nifty little spreadsheet, which will tell me how many points and weeklies I have left after just putting in how many I've eaten, using the IF function which I haven't used since around 2003 doing my GNVQ in ICT in year 9 at school! So I'm quite proud of that.

I've got to say, I'm quite impressed with this being busy all day malarkey now that I've started my PGCE this week.
Going to enjoy having all of my weeklies spare at the weekend as it stands! The routine so far (3 days in) is breakfast (5pp) here, fruit at break, lunch (of around 10pp) at lunchtime, dinner here (around 10-14pp) and a snack to try and get it nearer the 36.
I think once the stress comes in the form of 30 children a few times a day, the eating may increase! But hopefully not.

Gaaaaah lost half a lb. Half a sodding pound. And with rounding up and down (don't do halves) I can't take a number off AGAIN :( :(

Yes I know it's a loss, but I think I'm getting stuck and beginning to want out!!

Considering taking a point off myself though as I'm so near being under 15 where I presume you get a point taken off anyway, might try it and see.

Think I should start posting more again... still losing, and in the 14 stone bracket now! I can't have seen that for around 5 years so very happy :D
But... of course there's a but... I haven't been tracking too much lately. In my defence, with a PGCE there isn't time to eat a multipack of crisps and a massive dinner. This will be the first week I haven't tracked a single thing, obviously I'm making myself aware of what I'm having as I know the points of my daily food. So the rules are: if I lose on Tuesday, I'll build back up to tracking in time for half term week. And if I STS or gain, it's religious tracking from then on!
Who thinks I'm being an idiot? I do trust myself on school days but holidays I'm not confident with.

If I can do maths properly....

I've lost 3 and a half stone!!

:bliss::talk017::greenapple::stickdance::wee:

This also puts me pretty much halfway... next lb I lose will tip the numbers the other way round, so I'll have 49lb to lose having lost 50 :D

Now to see whether this early good mood will be spoiled by my attempting to teach 3 classes today. I think it will, sadly :(

Well done that's fantastic! Three and a half stone in 6 months is amazing. 4 on for me this week but I'm back on the wagon today! Xx

dreamings said:
If I can do maths properly....

I've lost 3 and a half stone!!

:bliss::talk017::greenapple::stickdance::wee:

This also puts me pretty much halfway... next lb I lose will tip the numbers the other way round, so I'll have 49lb to lose having lost 50 :D

Now to see whether this early good mood will be spoiled by my attempting to teach 3 classes today. I think it will, sadly :(

That's so amazing hun! Well done you! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well and truly screwed up over half term... Looking forward to being back in school if not only from a food point of view!

Through some miracle I've lost 1.5lb! Even though I ate like a pig all week and barely moved. So I have had to come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with me :/

I'm restarting today- gone and put on 9lbs since last time I posted :(

Determined to get it back off ASAP! Going to the supermarket tomorrow to stock up on low point goodies.

Suppose I'd better change my stats to the higher weight :(

Something nice did happen over Christmas though, I saw an auntie I hadn't seen since the day before I started this back in April, and she said she could tell I'd lost loads of weight :D Which is still 3 ish stone even with the gain, so that cheered me up momentarily.

And while I'm on about telling about weight I can totally tell I've put this back on, so how the hell did I not notice it going on in the first place? Jeans are a bit tighter, everything generally feels... flabbier, and my neck and face were shrinking nicely and now I can see it creeping back out again a bit.

I remember losing lots in my first week, does that work when you restart too? Wouldn't mind being rid of 4 of these pounds as soon as!

I might as well admit to what went wrong- I got cocky once I got into my routine during my PGCE placement. Basically, I wasn't eating during the day- there just wasn't the time, and the department didn't really make a point of lunch so I just worked through. So then initially what I was eating in the evening was causing me to still lose weight, but then I was eating more and more in the evenings, just stuffing it in between planning lessons and before I knew it my capacity to eat LOTS was back, which I'd worked really hard to get rid of.

And then I've just done a week of Christmas eating, got back from my parents' today so thought I'd take today as the first day- had all of my points and am still starving! I know this will go away but not for a while. Fortunately I have the best part of a week to pay proper attention to what I eat before I go to my new placement school. I do intend to sort my eating out for that school, whether or not I end up having lunch every day I know what to watch out for in the evenings.

Wow, that was a bit of a long post. It could've probably been longer but I'll leave it there for now!

Back