jellies 3
lolly 1
half a hob nob 1

Total 31/24....oops. 169/84 weeklies

Monday 14th Jan- 9st 0 uggggh

Breakfast:
Lots of fruit! 0

Lunch:
Nachos, chilli, guacemole, sour cream...gonna guess at 18....didn't eat it all!

Snacks:
Christmas pudding 4
Choc 2

Total: 24/24 dailies, 71/84 weeklies....

After a couple of busy months and realising that I have pretty much done the exact same thing as last year and put back on all my pre-Christmas weight loss (disgusted with myself!!!!) I am going to try fix things by summer....

My only issue is that I actually have been on plan!! I have been out of the office a lot and so having to eat out pretty much every day for lunch so there has been a lot of guessing going on- I tried to overestimate points in order to be sure but I'm still scared that I'm pointing wrong and eating way more than I'm thinking! I also haven't been out drinking as much but am prob subbing my alcohol weeklies for food and this doesn't seem to be working!

Anywayyyyy....gonna start posting here! I am trying to be strict and totally cut out jellies, crisps, cakes, biscuits, white bread, take away mochas/hot chocs and take aways! So at least if I have a binge it can't go too bad...

Here we go again at 9st 2.5 :cry:

Saturday 9th March 9st 2.25lb

Breakfast:

Apple 0

Lunch:

Chicken 2
Ham 1
Butternut squash soup 0

Snacks:
low fat yogurt, frozen fruit and grenola 7
fruit salad 0
hot choc 1

Total 11/23 points. (210/91 weeklies) - I am trying to carry forward and get rid of my extremely bad week last week which is why weeklies are so high! I'm also doing 23 dailies and 91 weeklies this week, 91 is coming from (29-23)*7 +49 = 91!! I vary this week by week depending on the type of week I'm expecting!

Sunday 10th March 9st 3.75lb :(

Breakfast
Half a bagel with a rasher and goats cheese 6

Lunch/Dinner
2/3 Homemade breaded chicken stuffed with ham, cheese and mayo 6
Roast potato 2
Mashed potato 2
Spinach 0
Brocolli 0

Snacks
white choc 1
choc fingers 2