Attack Diary of my Dukan Days

[deep breath]
Okay here goes.... the start of my first ever weight loss diary...:eek:

Day Two: V tired this morning still a bit of a sore head from last night, tried tea with skimmed and sweetner hmmm.... will take some getting used too :eek:

Made my first gallette, was doing okay till I had to turn it, ended up with spatula sized bits LOL, topped it with salmon and a bit of quark with dill..... mmm... not bad at all, I can see using the oat bran being a life saver when I start to crave bready things.

I am surprised how much better I feel starting Dukan in comparison to Atkins....
So hope it continues, the rich food was too much for my tummy... feeling sick and having the runs was sooo not funny.:(

Still reading over the book, it has been a long time since I had to take in info on a new diet, enjoying it so far.

Watching Easties, then think I'll run a nice warm bath..... may even take the book in with me :D

Hi Mrs Ironman. Good luck with your journey. It gets easier and your sore head will disappear. Make sure you drink plenty of water and you will be fine. I only started a diary last week as well as can do with some support myself. x

Hello

Good luck I'm sure u will love it when you see your losses
Drink loads of water and your head will go
Any questions just holler!! There all ace on dukan!! Xx

Thanx eve69, it was suggested to me as a good way of keeping track and being able to look back on. I will be sure to pop in and read your diary and leave a wee note. I appreciate the advice, so will up my water, seem to be struggling on that front.

If you dont mind me asking what is JUDDD?

Hope all goes well this time round on Dukan for you. X

Hiya Laura, trying hard to drink more water, takes some getting used to. So happy i can have a diet coke now and then too. Missed it on Atkins.
I will probs end up with loads of daft questions LOL

It was the alternate day diet. On up days you could basically eat what you like then on down days you had to stick to 500 cals. There is a forum on here where you can read all about it. Sadly it didn't work for me but I know Dukan does as had lost just over a stone and a half in 12 weeks. The most I have ever lost in such a short space of time. The carb craving do go away. I don't miss rice, pasta or potatoes anymore but I do miss bread. I make the dukan bread which can be made in the microwave, oven or bread maker. I do mine in the bread maker a purchase I made a few years back and was told I would never use it. How wrong were they! The recipes are in recipe section. Have a look it's great. Yes please post on my diary. As Laura said the support on here is fantastic. x

Great advice to use the recipe section - loads of recipes on there that are not in the book!!!!! And they are delicious! Good luck - first day sounds good - expect to feel a bit flu like in the next day or so -totally normal and passes quickly! x

Hi Mrs ironman, I'm new to diaries too :) but old to Dukan, it's really such a great diet and beyond easy as long as we behave hehe or plateau.. But fingers crossed for you and i hope you enjoy your journey :) Emma xxx

Great to see you have started a diary, it will be useful to look back on. The Dukan flu will pass, headache & tiredness are all symtoms but usually disappear within 36hrs. Will pop in to see how you are getting along & if you have any questions holler x

Keep it up Mrs Ironman - I am on week 7 / 8 not sure which till my signature reminds me lol anyway this is the happiest i have EVER been on a diet... there are some plateaus but i come on here for support and i remind myself how well i have done and how well this plan works.. look at everyones achievements that will be us too!!! Good Luck x

In the attack faze (three days in) I've put three pounds on... I'd this normal? I've eaten beef, chicken, eggs, Turkey cooked in spices no fat! Drink water or tea (no sugar/skimmed milk) I'm confused :(

Back